It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Student Challenges Obama To Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is a great clip, because it show just how it caught Obama off guard. He gives a rambling answer and then again admits that government cannot do as good a job as the private sector. Not only does government have an unfair advantage, but even then they cant perform. why in the world would we sign on to this?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I watched that part of the town hall meeting. He called on the guy because he kept waving his had back and forth. I think it caught him by suprise that the guy asked a tough direct question and told him that he wants a straight direct answer.

I had to stop watching him try and answer the question after about a minutes.

Obama should not even entertain debating this guy. I got the feeling the kid would eat him alive.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Obama has had an absolute nightmare trying to articulate his plans for reform. I was one who fell for his great election speeches and his communication skills, but his whole approach to this health care reform seems to of lacked any coherent message. It's a shame as surely there needs to be some changes to the system?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Does he not realize how inefficient he appears when he tap-dances when posed with hard questions?

Worse, more people should be asking hard questions, as there are no easy answers when it comes to what the pres. is dishing up for society to swallow.

But I almost feel bad for Obama and his clear frustrations.

Isn't it a pain when people don't buy things at face value?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well at least he trys to think of an answer, instead of having people tell him or have the questions in advanced like Bush. If people keep tearing him apart like this he will have to resign out of exaustion and Biden will have to take over, and we don't want that now do we?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

Yea I agree.

So what if a college kid makes him look like a fool. Atleast he doesn't know what he is saying.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

Yes I have this video in my mind.

Obama basically tells you that his system won't work the way he says, and he still want's to do it.

Is he really saying that? Because that's what I heard.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
i miss bush, he would have stepped down from the podium, slowly sauntered over to the em' and lay down one hell of a pimp slap on the punk. then slowly strut back behind the pode, and ask if there were any other questions.

XP

new topics

top topics

join