It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake strikes off Japan's coastline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
This is the second earthquake in Japan in the last 1 week. The quake is 6.6 and the other earthquake in Indian Ocean and Japan last week is indeed making us feel that there may be a plane disappearance this week.

A 6.7-magnitude earthquake hit off the shores of Japan on Monday morning, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

The epicenter of the quake was located 65 miles (105 kilometers) from Japan's Ryukyu Islands and 132 miles (212 kilometers) from the coast of Taiwan.

The temblor -- which ran 22.4 miles (36 kilometers) deep -- hit at about 9:05 a.m. Monday (8:05 p.m. ET Sunday).

A minor tsunami warning for waves up to .5 meters (1.5 feet) was issued by the Japan Meteorological

Source: www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

What would make you think an earthquake or two would cause a plane to disappear?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Satchmo Bevins

What would make you think an earthquake or two would cause a plane to disappear?

The tectonic plates are colliding in the riegons where the planes are disappearing. The planes are said to dissappaer because the tectonic plates are being said to cause these planes to disapper

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Oh a "plane"!!

Sorry, I thought you meant "plane" as in "airplane".

My bad.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Satchmo Bevins

Oh a "plane"!!

Sorry, I thought you meant "plane" as in "airplane".

I meant a aeroplane

new topics

top topics

join