It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, You Want to Know the Secret of How UFOs REALLY Work? It's simpler than you think.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm not one to dabble in the whole UFO scene much ; I've seen a lot of the disclosure project testimony and I previously acknowledged that advanced propulsion technology existed, but the level of disinfo surrounding the subject had kept me away. However, after watching this interview regarding the Nazi Bell technology - I started thinking.

I am a layman but it occured to me that a UFO could function a LOT like a submarine, or a zeppelin - that is to say a vessel containing a medium significantly less dense than that of what it travels through. In the case of UFO's the medium is a LOT freeking lighter - specifically it utilizes DARK ENERGY, which has no electrons and is thus invisible to the naked eye. This substance makes the so called UFO's function as a balloon filled with hydrogen would if it were pushed under the water, except we're dealing with a substance with significantly less mass than even hydrogen - which would explain quite PERFECTLY why so many people (if you check into the testimony) report seeing these devices go from smoothly sailing along to making a 90 degree turn and zipping into space, accelerating to a speed of thousands of miles per hour in an instant without a sound.

After having this thought I googled "Dark Matter Balloon"and came up with this article: www.indiadaily.com/editorial/1741.asp

"Anti-gravity propulsion is nothing new. But those who have worked with anti-gravity propulsion research know that creating lift is easy but creating lift that can be navigated is not easy. One reason that we do not use anti-gravity propulsion systems in unclassified flying crafts is that the navigation becomes extremely difficult. Even complex computer models are struggling to solve the puzzle.

Bangalore is the city of computer scientists. In the middle of hustle and bustle of cyber research and development, a group of engineers and astrophysicist are close to announcing a major breakthrough- they are working on a concept that can provide cheap source of anti-gravity propulsion though the use “dark energy” – a controversial subject matter in the world of astrophysics. Sources tell us that the secret project is funded by the Indian Space research Organization (ISRO) and DRDO, the defense research establishment in India. We could not confirm the source of the funding and who's really involved in the project.

"All that you need for anti-gravity propulsion is creating an environment where gravity takes a back seat and dark matter takes over the propulsion system."

So, with that aspect of the device explained the questions become:

How do they get these things to sink? If it takes after the submarine it could simply take in hydrogen or other gasses from the lower atmosphere to give it enough mass to sink, at which point you simply have to figure out how to get it to move where you want it to. If you've ever tried to hold a balloon under the water, you can comprehend the difficulty of this (heh).

The other key matter is how they obtain the dark matter and concentrate it within the vessel - it could be as simple as building these things up there, or capturing it from some reaction here on earth.

Now, in closing: fish think of speed in terms of swim, and if they saw a balloon rising they would wonder how the hell it moved so quickly. Likewise we cannot think of UFO's in terms of "Fly" because it is in reality SINKING - resisting upward and not downward push. To understand UFOs you need simply to INVERT your thinking. I'd like to see the community here at ATS come together and collaborate research on this matter- fill in some of the blanks of this mysterious subject and, as the motto goes, deny us some ignorance! S&F if you dig it!

[edit on 16-8-2009 by illusionincarnate]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by illusionincarnate

Well, you're close.
I think artificial gravity is generated first at 90 degrees to the side.
The spacecraft goes nowhere. As you slowly rotate the gravity wave
generators down to say 120 degrees.....140 degrees.... the spacecraft
slowly begins to lift up off the ground. When artificial gravity is
generated 180 degrees out phase with the Earths natural gravity
wave the spacecraft goes straight up fast.
When you reach an altitude of say 3,000 feet and you want to just hover,
simply rotate the generators back to say....140 degrees.
Does that make sense to you?
Once you are hovering you have 2 choices. A Delta maneuver or
an Omicron maneuver.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hmmm your title asks if I want to know how..

I do...

your title tells me its simple...

Okay where are the plans and prototype?

Gimme a shout when ya have them

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Eurisko: No, I can't say I understand any of that.
Zorgon: I'm a layman, as mentioned in the post. The purpose of the thread is to put forth an explanation of how UFOs move in the manner that they do! As far as building these devices, I'll leave that to the shadow government.

The following video provides interesting video footage that displays some of the movement patterns of UFO's, and testimony to the fact that these things can accelerate extraordinarily quickly!
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-8-2009 by illusionincarnate]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by illusionincarnate

Great You Tube video. It's not ice. They had to say something.
It looks like an MJ-12 Starship got a "weapons lock" on that other
spacecraft. The spacecraft detected the weapons lock and
made an evasive maneuver. A short "shot across the bow" was
made. Back in 1991 the word got out. Watch out. The USA
has the technology and the means to defend itself.
We have come a long way in the last 50 years.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Navigation is difficult.
Raise you hand if you have seen tilted saucers.

Forget about the sparky lights or dark blotch in photos.

A good analysis by the OP as far as the medium in which the UFO works.
I would say the Tesla UFO people would say the medium is the ether
as defined by Tesla.

In any case the saucer or UFO works on a "veritable rope of air" as
stated by Tesla in 1912 to pull it up from gravity and go sideways in
a number of preassigned angles to go sideways.

Now Tesla said air so don't think for real it was not the stable ether
that Tesla would have to admit was the force he was controlling.

ED:

Anti-gravity propulsion is nothing new.

Talking about it is nothing new, and thats all we have.
Unless the Illuminati are hiding more than Tesla effects and actually
have all the working anti gravity UFO craft.

[edit on 8/17/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Actually, they, and I mean an ET craft, has three "gravity amplifiers" and their wave guides, one for each unit. The craft's reactor uses a fuel which does not occur naturally on Earth. This fuel is a super-heavy, stable, element with an atomic number of 115 and does not appear on the periodic element chart. Element 115 has a twofold purpose...... First, it is the source of a gravity wave, and second, it is the source of the anti-matter radiation which is reacted to provide power. The propulsion system of the disc amplifies and focuses this Gravity A wave to cause space/time to bend, much like space/time bends in the intense gravitational field of a black hole. The ability to direct gravity to cause space/time distortions allows the disc to cross vast expanses of space/time without travelling in a linear mode at a high rate of speed.

Inside the reactor, the Element 115 is transmuted to Element 116 which is unstable and immediately decays releasing antimatter. The anti-matter is reacted upon with gaseous matter which causes a total annihilation reaction, the 100 percent conversion of matter to energy. The heat from this reaction is converted to electrical energy by a solid state, near 100 percent efficient thermoelectric generator. It is this energy that is used to amplify the Gravity "A" wave. What I would not give for just one of these generators!
So, a wave of gravity is created before the craft, and pulls the craft along wherever the wave takes it. It is quite simple, once you understand the principles. There is another mode of travel is the "omicron configuration" and is used for short range travel near a source of gravity such as a planet or star. I do not fully understand this mode yet, only know of it.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

It sounds like you've been to Bob Lazars website.
That Omicron mode is slow compared to a Delta maneuver.
The Omicron mode is just floating/flying along using the
Gravity Wave Caterpillar Drives. It's similar to the
supermagneto caterpillar drive seen in the movie.
-Hunt for Red October -
With the reactor online you will be traveling in nonlinear time.
90 degree turns at high speed are possible.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Not from the website, from Bob, a good friend, and a good man. I believe him on his stories, whether others do or not. Bob, like me, talks too much about secret things. Bob has taught me a great many things, as has Mr. Lear, of ATS fame. Funny these guys come forward, and tell of wonders, and people do anything to discredit them and label them as liars. People really need to open those minds a little, we have but a short time left.

BTW, in the Omicron mode, within our atmosphere, the craft are very unstable, and can be brought down by aiming Sage radar at them. This is one way we got so many of them. Well over 200 craft, I'm told, maybe more by now.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Great!
The next time you talk to Bob, ask him about the
Gravity Wave Caterpillar Drives in the lower section of the
Sport Model.
I like his website at United Nuclear.
We need to make science cool again.
--------------------------------------------------
BTW, the spacecraft are unstable in omicron mode only if
the reactor is off line. I think the reactor provides DC power
to a few inverters on board the spacecraft. If the reactor is off line,
batteries provide DC power to the inverters. Put that in an email
to Bob and see what he says.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusionincarnate
Zorgon: I'm a layman, as mentioned in the post. The purpose of the thread is to put forth an explanation of how UFOs move in the manner that they do! As far as building these devices, I'll leave that to the shadow government.

Ah Well see I have data on HOW they work, but then your title promised me info, not a request for ME to give the info

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

They are and they do...
Not everything 'out there is Tesla related

I don't recall Teslaever working on fusion drives

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Not from the website, from Bob, a good friend, and a good man.

Kewl... when did you see him last? Last time I chatted with him was at John's 65th birthday when he showed us his current LANL ID badge
John's daughters were all over him

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

They are and they do...
Not everything 'out there is Tesla related

I don't recall Teslaever working on fusion drives

Only you say fusion drives are anti gravity and I don't think
anti gravity works that way.
Only the Tesla way works.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I believe that it would be a method that we have not heard of. We always define UFOs by our planet and way of life. But whereever they develope, will determine their way of life.

but I admit I am curious to what they will come up with. slingshot method? nuclear? warp technology? wormhole?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It's been a long time. We still stay in touch via email, but I haven't heard from B in a long time either. He keep a very low profile now, since he "talked" people were all over him, it's sad. Same thing happened to John. I will talk of these men no more.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
What I cannot figure out is how they concluded this -

The project leader of this group laughs at the critics and the universal skepticism. According to them, if you keep an open mind you will get an answer. All extra-terrestrial UFOs use dark energy to perform intergalactic travel at a speed faster than light. Do you believe they are sitting and boiling space in their UFOs? Dark matter is all around us and the parallel multidimensional Universes associate them. All that you need for anti-gravity propulsion is creating an environment where gravity takes a back seat and dark matter takes over the propulsion system. That is how the Universe is expanding and as a matter of fact accelerating in its expansion. Those who are not skeptics and closely observe the UFO flight patterns should get some clues in implementing such propulsion systems.

Where did they get their proof? Observational study without controlling conditions? I think they are making a big assumption based upon no actual evidence.

Many countries are working on dark energy propulsion systems. Most militaries in the world try to convince the public that UFOs and Extra-terrestrials are all hoax while quietly watching them to learn the next level of techno-military superiority over other countries. That is the reason why we believe that even if this group of engineers and scientist are successful they may keep quite for a long time.

...and there it is. Even though they maybe able to achieve such great leap in technology, they will have to keep it hidden for years to come. Other words they are lying.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I'm happy for Bob Lazar.
I'm surprised they hired him back at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
It sounds like he is still living in New Mexico.
I wish him well.

new topics

top topics

join