It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are YOU ready for the Revolution?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
what I know of revolution is this , it has all the aspects of a car wreak .

everything is normal one day , suddenly things are out of control , their is a violent crash of objects moving , others stationary , but if its peaceful ... every one miss's every one else ... and you get going again with nerves a bit ruffled .

if things do get out of hand , and moving things bump into each other .... you have a rush of people flooding in , and it takes years to work out all the forces set in motion .

republicain or democrat's have not the tinyest clue energys , forces and hardships that they are playing with .

any one who wishs for this is wick'd , foolish and insain !

civil war is not likly , nor a violent revolution .

the american people are the single most violent people ever to exsist on the planet at any time in history .
the roman's were pacifists compared to the american military .
our children play at killing on vidio games .
our adult contact sports are violent and protracted .
our business dealings is filled with terms and words that fill the mind with blood sport .

this is the berlin wall for socailism , marxism , and the welfare state in this country .

the only question is... when the money runs out... of those who work in goverment , how quietly will they go into that night .

how bad will the fed make it , befor it falls .
and will the constitution still be as we know it now , or will they fight to change they thing that has taken from them so much .

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

stand on the sidelines, stuffing your idioctic cranium, while the country you cherish disappears before you .........*snip*
you reap what you sow.................

I can't believe it.

Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on Mon Aug 17 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Besides, it won't be up to you or people like you with that mind set.

LOL..people like me huh?

You think you can know me by one post on a website?

At this point, no. Armed revolution is not feasible nor appropriate. It should be the last measure. And we are not even close to that yet. If it came to a point where it was worth it and necessary I would happily give my life for my son to know freedom. Fortunately, I dont believe this to be the case.

Anybodys romantic dreams of becoming a war hero and freedom fighter are just that...dreams...not going to happen.

(that comment is not in reference to the posters above brother...good luck to your brother in the military...and btw..the marines are a part of the Navy...:up

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
"Exactly who is going to revolt, and against whom?

Everything that's wrong with this country, we've done to ourselves.

People like to pretend here that some nebulous "PTB" has done it, but let's not kid ourselves, the powerful are only powerful because they have ordinary citizens going along with them." xmotex

Yes you are right. While there are a group of powerful, evil individuals that rule us with an iron fist, they are only there because we were dumb enough to fall for the BS.

So really the only thing that we need to do to win the revolution is to wage a war against ignorance, apathy, and sheepishness.

So to prepare for the revolution, you really only need to educate a few of your fellow citizens.

So

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAftermath

In my humble opinion, no. Increasing the taxes for the wealthiest percentage of Americans is not a violation of constitutional rights to my understanding(prove me wrong). Just like the hundreds of other taxes out there, its just a tax. It might be good for this country too... by separating the gap between the middle class and high class.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

Yep, people like you.

Point: You don't have any control over the matter.

You seriously think you'll have any choice? Any input? Any control?

You'd die for your son? That's your approach? Your mindset?

How about making the other SOB who would harm your son do the dying?

But I can see how difficult that would be while sitting around with a few chosen friends singing Kumbayhyah.

I learned a long time ago that I couldn't make the wind blow where I wanted. But I could be aware of changes in the wind, I could watch for storm clouds on the horizon, I could smell the ozone, hear the thunder, and feel the temperature difference.

It's coming, just as sure as there's a God in heaven.

And if you can't pick up on all the signs of the inevitable - then your son is in a lot of trouble.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by dooper]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Might be one way to get the economy moving again?

Think of all the money (apart from arms and ammunition) that will be spent on survival gear, stocking up, security etc!

Would North Korea use any US civil war as an opportunity to launch an attack on its enemies?

Would Israel decide it's the best time to bomb Iranian nuke plants?

Could the UN become a new super power, as it steps in to restore law & order?

Things could get mighty interesting!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
lead , follow or die . the default is die .

every genaration earns its freedom .

those who don't understand history .... yeah we all here the words .

what it means , the bastil , red square , lexington .

when the peoples voices were answered with goverment
" over whelming show of force "

fear any one that talks of 'patriot'

I will defend to death any ones right to speak , the truth that all men ( and women ) are equal befor the law and should be treated equaly befor it .

I will not support any one who declares their authority to regulate the lives of my countryman , or take for the use of the " greater good " , " make unequal those of status " , or " laws that take control of lives , in the best intrest of the state "

this social engineering has run its course , lets put an end to it .
and be americans again .

worker bee's can go back to europe , and serve that queen .

I am not an ant , on some ant hill .

what simply needs to happen , let the money run out .
let the goverment run out of money , let the giant corps fail , the banks colaps , people are pretty smart .

for the most part , people are hard working , clever and capable of dealing with the storms and bad weather of living...

it is when govermental agencys get involved that people find walls between their success and failure .

nearly all the problems we currently face are directly or indirectly caused or rooted in social engineering .

and the answer is the same

stop the engineering , ref the game , don't be a player .

goverment can not win... they can only hang on , and continue the pain .

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I have to agree, no revolution

Staying alive at all costs will be the alternative

Don,t mess with my family and friends

your choice................

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I'm sitting out as well. Unless it comes directly to me. I am certainly not looking for any kind of a gun fight. Have you guys seen that movie lord of war? Where he goes around after a conflict, picks up all the weapons from dead soldiers and freedom fighters alike, and sells them?

That is what I am going to do. After the war, which will probably last a week at most, I am going to collect the loot and sell it to some african war lord, and buy a big huge ranch, with a BBQ restaurant and trading post.

(bbcode)
Really though, If you have ever been white tail hunting in N. Missouri, opening morning sounds like a war. It is un believable how much shooting there is.

Our gov't is not stupid enough to start a war against the public. They would lose almost instantly because half the people that they would be fighting are part of the gov't itself. All the soldiers I know would steal their equipment and use it against the gov't.

(bbcode)

[edit on Mon Aug 17 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

Ever heard of the 14th Amendment? How about equal protection?

Nothing in the Constitution authorizes government to tax one group more than another.

Nothing in the Constitution authorizes a dime of public funds to be used for healthcare.

Nothing in the Constitution grants government the authority to be3come involved in what is essentially a private contract between a doctor and patient.

Need additional proof?

It isnt a function of government to correct any income gaps.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by TheAftermath]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Yep, people like you.

Well, since the thread is about me apparently...I would have to say you...You dont know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to knowing anything about me. Thinking you have judged me correctly is your first mistake.

Point: You don't have any control over the matter.

Mistake number 2. I do have a say in the matter. I know what I can control and what I can not. I have no care about controlling what I can not control. Picking up a gun because others feel the insecure need to do so is very much in my control. There is not a soul on earth that could force me if I didnt feel inclined to do so...

You'd die for your son? That's your approach? Your mindset?

Yepper. If it meant that the natural freedoms granted to us as humans were under attack by an oppressor, I would surely die defending his rights and freedoms .

How about making the other SOB who would harm your son do the dying?

Well isnt that the point of a revolution? Did I miss something?

Oh, I get it..Im going to just die for some romantic reason to show my son how to be a martyr???? Is that what you think??

But I can see how difficult that would be while sitting around with a few chosen friends singing Kumbayhyah.

...another inaccurate judgement...a good laugh though...

I learned a long time ago that I couldn't make the wind blow where I wanted. But I could be aware of changes in the wind, I could watch for storm clouds on the horizon, I could smell the ozone, hear the thunder, and feel the temperature difference.

The only thing I can say to this is keep watching Im sure your catch a sign one of these days...

It's coming, just as sure as there's a God in heaven.

Another assumption. Prove theres a God in heaven and Ill believe theres a revolution a comin...

And if you can't pick up on all the signs of the inevitable - then your son is in a lot of trouble.

You can think of me as you will... No sweat off my brow...but it only shows your arrogance and immaturity to judge someone over an internet connection...

edit to fix quotations

[edit on 16-8-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm sorry but you people have no clue what's coming down and TEOWAWKI soon to change all lifestlles.

Positive thinking is much needed, lest we all fall into the dark side as profisied.

bad spelling but we control our destiny

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
See, the problem is we should have revolted ALONG time ago, but we were to apathetic in our cushy government handouts and spoon fed fairy tale lies. We waited to long people. DO I want a revolution? You bet I do! Is it going to happen? Its probably to late. Am I willing to die for my beliefs? well its going to happen one way or another, It could be through a revolution or it could be from them killing me because I refuse a shot or what ever demands they make of me, or I could die from the hazards of life on the run, any way I am a dead woman, the question is do I go my way or theirs? Personally I would rather die fighting for my freedom or out in the wilderness somewhere not under their control.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I'll never be ready enough, but will deal with it as best I can if/when it occurs.

As far as who to revolt against - that's easy.

The enemy to freedom is mega corporations, mainstream large media, Banks, Insurance Company's, Big Pharmaceuticals, Large Oil companies & all whom are in bed with them. They have government's (including ours) by the balls.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

well said...I agree 100%.

The best defense against tyrrany and any rouge government or adversary is education..

The more informed people are the more democracy and real representation works...

People with their tin foil hat on believe things can only be accomplished with bloodshed...Its beyond ignorant.

While I do agree certain times call for certain measures, at this point an armed revolution is no where near a necessity...

Some think a gun is powerful...not 1/1000th as powerful as a well inked pen in the hands of an educated person...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
IM READY! ;D These People Apparently Dont Listen To Reason, So Maybe This Is What They need To Change. I Dont Think I Would Join Any Goverment Forces Like The Military Though O_e More Like A Resistance?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I would join the military to help out too, i can see the revolution happening soon in the near future and would do anything to protect the people i care about friends and family, its true we havent really had to help fight for our country we are only fighting for other countries, Do we need to help others? or stick by ourselves? i agree with helping the other countries how do others feel?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I would join the military too to help out but when it comes to a revolution would a militia based group be just as useful with the added fact your closer to your family and friends.

We need to fight for our country now we are losing privacy and rights everydays. There was a google video about it. if someone can rmember the name or link please tell me or post it on here.

We help others only for a right cause, a Just War
we all need allies.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAftermath

Nothing in the Constitution authorizes a dime of public funds to be used for healthcare.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by TheAftermath]

Article I section 8 says its congresses duty to provide for the general welfare of the public.

I'd say healthcare is a pretty general need.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join