It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't believe Matt Drudge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Until today I was a huge fan of the Drudge Report, however after seeing that he has posted the images of the beheading of Nick Berg I can no longer support neither him nor his site. When will enough be enough? We need to bring our people home! We must start defending our own homeland, feeding and housing our own homeless people, providing aliquant health care for all Americans, educating our children to the fullest of our extent, and let the rest of the world defend for themselves! While the cost of gas is going to over three dollars in places, we are paying billions to fight a war that we have no business to be in. We have done want we intended to do, Sodamn Insane has been caught, now bring our people home!

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I just checked out the Drudge... I didn't see the images!

You have to click the link that he provides in order to see the images.

Someone here posted the link to the video too, does that mean that you'll no longer be a fan of ATS ?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I just checked out the Drudge... I didn't see the images!

You have to click the link that he provides in order to see the images.

Someone here posted the link to the video too, does that mean that you'll no longer be a fan of ATS ?

The images are posted through a link to a page contained on HIS SITE! ATS is not hosting the video, nor posting the pictures on their own server . . . so to answer your question, yes I am still an fan of ATS. At least until their allow the hosting of these sick images or video!

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I guess you and I are just seeing it differently.

Drudge is making the video available, hosting it

an ATS thread has a link to it.. thus making it available,

to me it's the same thing.

I guess we agree to disagree.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
YUp, that is exactly what we need to do.
Stop going after terrorists and their supporters on their soil, let's wait until they come here - again. You see, they seem to kill themselves while achieving their targets.

As far as feeding the homeless and housing them, why don't you quit waiting for the government to waste money in some program and simply find you a couple of homeless, bring them home and feed them?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
That's right! This is George Bush's America so the killings, rapes, beheadings, and sexual humiliation must continue. The poor? "F" the poor! We need the money put prop up our most awesome warmachine and to get Dubya re-elected, dammit! He is the only man that can continue this "war on terra" so that the world's streets run red with blood. That's how ya do it!

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Dubya doesnt care bout the rest of the world really. I bet if a person not from the US was beheaded he wouldnt say anything thing. This war is really his fault, before he invaded Afganistan the world was fairly safe Al Quaeda were rather quiet.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
"F" the poor! We need the money put prop up our most awesome warmachine and to get Dubya re-elected, dammit!

# the poor? No

But waste money on bloated federal programs? HELL no.

As for the war, it has to continue, we don't have much choice. Dumb ass commited us to something that can not be won.

A War on Terror.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I was never in favor of any of Bush's little rush-to-glory wars... and frankly, niether (if you'll remember) were a lot of his generals. We should never have gotten into Iraq. But, of course, Bush doesn't like reading and never bothers to read the intelligence material that's provided for him.

Anyone remember our "reasons" for going in -- the "imminent threat" from the "weapons of mass destruction"; that threat that so many were skeptical of?

Noam Chomsky pointed out that there is NO good solution at this time. Bush has no good options now, and the only strategies left are lose-lose strategies.

Let's vote him out of office!

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
But waste money on bloated federal programs? HELL no.

Like DoD, right?

As for the war, it has to continue, we don't have much choice. Dumb ass commited us to something that can not be won.
It doesn't have to cntinue.We can just leave! We can ask the UN to help us---ANYONE. But, just the US being there is just making it worse.

And its going to spread:

Pull funds from US, Mahathir urges Arabs

KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysia's just-retired prime minister has not lost his taste for cooking up controversial views.

Now Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad is calling on Arabs and Muslims to withdraw their US-dollar deposits from the United States, and to use oil as a weapon against the world's only superpower.

straitstimes.asia1.com.sg...

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Dubya doesnt care bout the rest of the world really. I bet if a person not from the US was beheaded he wouldnt say anything thing. This war is really his fault, before he invaded Afganistan the world was fairly safe Al Quaeda were rather quiet.

Rather quiet as in destroying a few buildings with jetliners and murdering thousands of innocent people? Yeah, very quiet, those sneaky terrorists...

top topics

join