It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati in 1607!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I hope this picture works, html is not one of my strongest suits.
Here is the caption and drawing of what Jamestown looked like in 1607. Has anyone ever noticed that the fort looks strikingly familiar to the Illuminati pyramid?

Archaeologists believe they may have discovered the skeleton of the man considered the main force behind the first permanent English settlement in America. This drawing shows a three-cornered palisaded fort built at Jamestown, Va., in 1607 as protection against American Indians. Within the enclosed area are small thatched houses protected by guns at the three bulwarks. (AP Photo)

The story is about possible remains found. Here is the link to it if you want to read it:

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20030211/ap_on_re_us/jamestown_remains_1

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thats some prime beach front property they had there!!

The iluminati actually dates back to Europe (England & France) in the mid to late 1700's, as do skull'n'bones and a myriad of other "secret societies".

Interesting that they've just found the settlement or the graves. One would think that these areas would have been scoured with a fine tooth comb decades earlier.

Nice picture, thanks!!

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Uh no...

Jamestown was built that way for practicality.

Unlike what some bastard-liberals would let you believe, in the early times of our colonization, the Indians were very brutal, and mean...the constant fighting is what forced the vikings to leave the new york area, and it is why the James town was built as a fort.

In their time, the beach was more of a spur, and they built into this spur, hence a triangular form and not a square.

Also the triangle maximized defense while reducing man-power, unlike a square they now had only 3 towers to man, and 3 walls, yet they still had a fairly decent area with which to build in.

It's entirely practicality, if it is even true.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
i don't know much about the truth of anything i read anymore, but i have read that the illuminati we know of was part of a larger society like a branch that caused all the unrest in europe and supposedly the two world wars

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think the Illuminati died out...we help it to survive by "believing" in it.

Sincerely,
no signature

new topics

top topics

join