It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need advice...(mature people only plz)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
That is anyone over the age of 21, preferably. Anyway.......so I'm in Vegas and I am having a wonderful time, alone....until I meet this Aussie fellow. I mean it was great and all, we chatted and what not. Anyway, he left early the next morning and apparently neither of us had exchanged contact info, besides the website for the company he worked for, which was given to me. Should I try to follow up and contact him or should I just forget about this incident? Or would it seem like I was stalking him?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Do you think you would want to live in Australia?

Does he travell or what?
What kind of relationship would you have?
What kind of a relationship do you want?
Would it be "now and again- whenever he is in town", or what?
How would you ever get to really know him?

Would you be happy with that?
Do you want something more reliable?

If it were me - I'd forget it.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Honestly, most guys are very clear about what they want. I'd let it go and, if he finds a way to contact you, then you can reassess the situation.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Do it!!!!!

If you want something or someone, go for it! What's the worse that could happen?

You'll probably regret not contacting him for the rest of your life.

Hell, a girl that I met on an island, just showed up on my doorstep in Chicago after our island adventure was over.

We've been married a very long time now.

Good luck!!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Your on vaca in Vegas and your posting threads on BTS? I'm confussed but anyhow I'd leave it alone let it stay there and continue having fun, woh knows maybe he'll contact you. Just stay away from the $1.99 buffet...yuck!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
No...I got back about 4 days ago. I did enjoy my little vacation. I sure needed it. I suppose I'll call Sunday and ask for their employee directory. I feel like such a stalker for doing this. Oh well...first time stalker here. I do appreciate the feedback.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Sure, track him down so you can say hi and tell him you enjoyed meeting him. BUT after that the ball is in his court. If he doesn't follow up after that, then you'll have to let it go.

Vegas? Is he married?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I agree. If you feel that strongly about it, the encounter intrigued you that much then you should contact the guy via his work website. Maybe you can find his e-mail there and just say hi.

After that, the ball is in his court and you'll know right away how it's going to go.

Let us know how it turns out.

(BTW. everyone is so skiddish these days. Everyone's a "stalker" now, if they contact someone they like. Don't feel like like a stalker. This is how people used to pursue each other in the old days, before every became so afraid of each other. A stalker is someone who is mentally ill, becomes obsessive and delusional to the point their lives are consumed and they can't functional normally. Does that describe you? You're just someone who was intrigued by another person and wants to see what could happen.)

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
One time...

I saw this really attractive guy at a train station. He was in a tow truck, towing a car away. I totally wrote down the name of the company and found out where it was located. But I never got up the guts to go over there.

Besides he was really cute, I bet he had a girlfriend.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If he didn't leave any contact information, I think it's pretty evident how he feels.

He doesn't want to be contacted.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
contact him,you will know imediatly if he likes you,if hes nice and happy for you contacting him^^if not..screw him

top topics

join