It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what a debate over the New World Order looks like in a mainstream forum.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This is the thread: www.teenhut.net...

To clear up any misconceptions, I have neither started nor contributed to the thread. I have found it about a week ago and have watched it develop since. Now I'm sharing it with ATS.

I might add, pretty interesting thread. Very heated debate.

So, what are your comments on our side's arguments? What are your comments on the opposing side's arguments? What are your comments on the general nature of this debate? Which side has better, more convincing arguments to the average Joe and which side appears to be winning?

And why is it that only 2 people, jaaaaake and DamnImGood are on our side and the rest on the establishment's?

P.S. If you want you can contribute something to the thread; I choose to remain neutral.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The link isn't working for me.
Maybe thread deleted?

Ko3

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

It’s always baffled me why these conspiracy theories continue to get fueled. First the moon landing was a hoax. Then JFK’s assassination was a conspiracy. Now 9/11 is a conspiracy.
Various documentaries and scientific evidence disprove every single one of the 9/11 conspiracy theories. 9/11 myths busted | The Courier-Mail
Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

This shouldn't even be brought up anymore.

oh it hurts, it hurts.

That popular mech article is built on so many shakey concepts and poor explainations it's not even funny.

Wow, I'm glad to be out of high school.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Mr Headshot]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
yeah this doesnt surprise me, you have to understand that the majority of people dont want to hear this stuff, they have full trust in their government. I find very interesting when people talk like this, some examples are my own friends. When i bring up related issues or something, they basically dont want to hear it or think im full of it.
These are the people that are making the world go backwards

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I just re-read the thread and I'll now quote some of the best parts.

I suggest you read the whole thing it's hilarious.

If you knew ANYTHING about 9/11 or the New World Order agenda your post wouldn't sound so ignorant.

First of all, the Project for a New American Century documents called for another "Pearl Harbor Event" to expand US influence in global affairs: Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Second, for anyone who says that "our government wouldn't do something like that", I suggest you check out the Operation Northwood Documents, which specifically stated that the US government would engage in false-flag terror including HIJACKING AIRPLANES!!! as a catalyst to invade Cuba during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Source: Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, declassified documents suggest that our government was CONSIDERING hijacking airplanes back in the 60's as a pretext for war. Learn from the past.

And if you still have doubts, just look at the 9/11 timeline. 9/11 Timeline

And please don't tell me any of my sources are kookery. The timeline is documented by multiple mainstream news articles, and the Wikipedia articles are documented with links to the de-classified government documents.

Again, the EASIEST way of learning about 9/11 or the New World Order agenda would be watching just one of the documentaries I linked.

Folks, our government isn't incompetent. Billions of dollars are spent on black ops and what not. And pulling an op like a controlled demolition is relatively easy. If you knew anything about how intelligence works, you'd know that operations like those are often compartmentalized: each player does his part and nobody knows the full picture until the work is done.

And as for "if something like this was done it would have to eventually come out", it IS coming out. You know, Charlie Sheen wasn't the only one to speak out about 9/11. There's the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, We Are Change, and a number of other respectable organizations with thousands of educated members committed to bringing the truth out.

Why have you not heard of this truth movement? Because of one simple reason: WHO OWNS THE MEDIA??? Mass Media

The only evidence we have of bin Laden's involvement is a tape that was apparently recovered in Afghanistan, where bin Laden is discussing the attacks. Its authenticity has been called into question.

The was another tape broadcast on Al Jazeera in 2004 where bin Laden apparently accepts full responsibility of the attacks.

Those are the only pieces of evidence the world has that he is involved, or had any foreknowledge of the event. Tapes can be doctored, that's for sure. Call me crazy, but I am not going to bestow all my faith on some grainy footage whose authenticity is questioned by many that the 9/11 attacks were his doing.

Notice that these two posts are never addressed directly. This is the best the opposition can come up with:

Yes, and Bush was told that Al Qaeda might attempt to take over U.S. airlines in the weeks before 9/11. I find that more plausible than a program made back in the early 1960's that was never implemented being used.

Only scientific evidence used in conspiracy theories is almost always, if not all the time, used in a misleading or fallacious way. I'm not referring to you individually, but many conspiracy theorist takes bits and pieces of 'evidence' and attempt to combine them into something that often seems plausible on the outside, but it really isn't once you probe further.

It's fair to say that there are quite a few people out there who don't like the idea that 19 people can walk into 4 commercial aircraft, take control, and ram into buildings. It's not a comforting thought. Read this Time article: Why the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories Won't Go Away - TIME

My friend, there is nothing on earth more heated than a religious debate.

Now this is what really cracks me up:

If by a New World Order you meana place where people have more civil rights than anywheres else in the world and a fair, democratic government than you can count me in - as a supporter of this new order.

And Western society's press is one of the freeest and most impartial in the world.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I don't even think it's funny, it's just sad. And there are the people that will be taking the swine flu vaccine thinking the government has their best interests in heart. And nobody knows what will be IN those vaccines...

new topics

top topics

join