It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Deputizing Dentists, Paramedics, and Pharmacists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
State takes extra steps to battle flu in fall
Deputizes dentists, others to help with vaccinations

Boston.com

Massachusetts health authorities took the unprecedented step yesterday of deputizing dentists, paramedics, and pharmacists to help administer vaccines against both the seasonal flu and the novel swine strain expected to make a return visit in the fall.

In another emergency measure, regulators directed hospitals and clinics to provide vaccine to all their workers and some volunteers, a move designed to keep the medical workforce robust and prevent doctors and nurses from making their patients sick.

The actions illustrated the intensifying sense of urgency as health authorities, hospital administrators, and clinic executives across the nation confront the prospect of providing hundreds of millions of doses of vaccine against not one but two deadly types of flu in the same season.

More fear mongering or are we really in for a deadly pandemic? The argument about H1N1 is over. The plans are set.

“It’s going to require all hands on deck,’’ said Dr. Alfred DeMaria, the top disease tracker at the state Department of Public Health. “We have to get everybody who’s a target for vaccine vaccinated, and we have to get enough people to give the vaccine.’’

The state is expecting to provide up to 9,000,000 flu shots and sprays in two doses within the next few months, three times more than last flu season. They are expecting insurance companies to cover the costs but it isn't yet clear whether this will happen.

The first truckloads of vaccine against seasonal flu are expected to rumble into Massachusetts later this month, and agencies such as the Boston Public Health Commission are developing major campaigns to persuade people to get shots and sprays that protect against the disease, which kills an average of 36,000 Americans each year. It is estimated that 90 percent of Massachusetts adults and children fall into categories recommended to receive seasonal flu vaccine.

This is getting scary. Are our public officials really trying to prevent an uncontrollable outbreak? Deputizing dentists, paramedics and pharmacists to give the shots seems like overkill. Pardon the pun!

Please read this article if you haven't already.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Anybody know what status this vaccine is at in regards to school children? I registered my daughter in a new school and they didn't mention anything about the requirement of an H1N1 vaccine.

I would imagine the greatest motivation in getting people vaccinated would be to restrict school attendance for those not vaccinated.

Anyone know if this has become a mandatory vaccine for school children anywhere yet?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I'm doing some searches to find out whether mandatory vaccines have been implemented. So far, I've only come up with this:

Recommendations on H1N1 Vaccine Targeted Populations, Prioritization

ACIP Recommendations on H1N1 Vaccine Targeted Populations, Prioritization
The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) convened an urgent meeting on July 29, and based on current information on novel H1N1 Influenza A, recommended targeting the following populations for H1N1 vaccine (which will be in limited supply):

Pregnant women;

Household contacts of children under 6 months old;

Healthcare workers and emergency personnel;

Children and young adults who are between the ages of 6 months and 24 years; and

Non-elderly adults with conditions that make them high risk.

The elderly are not a targeted population because to a large extent, H1N1 has spared that population. They remain a priority for seasonal influenza where they are at high risk of complications. The five target groups total about 159 million individuals and initially, it is anticipated that there will be about 120 – 160 million doses of vaccine available. Since the expectation is that protection will require 2 doses, there may be a need to prioritize within the targeted populations. On the other hand, CDC noted that not all the targeted population will opt for vaccine and there may be enough for those who want the vaccine. Although ACIP prefers that there not be prioritization, they did recommend subsets within the targeted populations. The first two categories remain the same. The third category, healthcare workers and emergency personnel, would be limited to those in direct contact with infectious individuals. The last two categories were also narrowed to a subset of each.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Being deputized means that the person cannot be resisted with physical force, IIRC.

Does this mean that if/when someone "deputized" tries to give a shot, and you punch them in the eye, you get charged with "battery on a law enforcement officer"?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'll be sure to go to Marthas Vineyard and stand in line among politicians vacationing and the elite, to get my flu shot.

I have no problem getting there at all, and i am NOT kidding.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Alright, and anyone expected anything less?
I suggest the members and readers offer support to one group I know of that has made legal challenge to the forced vaccinations.
The place is called The Constitutional Party...suit is in progress.
That said, I can only offer that my group is also 'involved' towards change, progress, etc.
We are offering streaming video, live broadcast, and interviews should any of the ATS staff or readers be interested.
See: www.duck216.webs.com...
Then too, I have been trying to get any reaction from our lovin gov on issues. After no response, I posted this:
my.barackobama.com...
I turn to ATS because of their outing of veterans issues AND the seeming media blackout of reality.
It is my hope that after I post the required number of items and probation period, I might be able to offer some of my research into various topics...
I offer a new label: Radical Conservative... should fit alla ya-all as it does me.
I have set up a nationwide warning network that is fully functional as to alerts, etc.
Having caught Polio from my vaccination, my personal take on the whole idea sure ain't positive.
In addition, for your safety has been and is now to be used for declaring martial law!
In case no one knows, The Constitutional Free Zone (homeland security) & Marcial Law extends 100 miles inland from our borders...!
These are just a small part of what is going on...
So, just relax, dont worry, 'we'll' take care of you'! You're in good hands...
The shots don't mean much, it is the effort at control behind it all that should worry all.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think the 'deputized' wording was largely from the aspects in that these people already know how to give shots. Most importantly they are trained such that if there is a problem after giving the shot, severe reactions and the like, they know how to administer life saving medications and treatment.

I think the proper word rather than deputized, might have been enlisted, though in the long run the end result is the same. Which is to say, they have a core body of trained people ready to dispense the shots or sprays.

Frankly though, if I had to choose between the spray or shots, I would want the spray for myself and my family. (Less crap in it.)

M.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Gee does this mean that when i go to the pharmacy today for my meds they will stick me as i hand them the money????

WTH is wrong in Massachusetts anyway???? I never realized i lived in the pitt of hell.....

Damn this @#$% state.

I've had it with this state, with this whole world.

Just sitting around waiting to die. Its the most fun i have had in a long time.

I also want the members to know i am very sick with the flu, if you dont hear from me it could be i dropped dead.

Cant wait for camp....nobody really knows how i feel right now....

I am angry, pissed, sick, and in total despair.

Maybe it would be a blessing to mankind if i croaked.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I know to alot of people these sorts of actions seem outrageous and ominous. But the fact is, this flu virus has the very real POTENTIAL to becoming a historic public health emergency. It has the virulence and only has to develop the lethality for us to suddenly find ourselves in a historic pandemic on the scale of the 1918 Spanish Flu.

The two biggest issues with which public officials are now dealing are:

#1: the potential collapse of the healthcare infrastructure if such a flu were to develop and the possibility that due to illness and/or fear, healthcare workers would stop reporting to work --- thereby making a desperate situation all but hopeless.

#2: the potential collpase of commerce due to illness and/or fear as workers stop coming to work resulting in shortages of necessities.

There are two ways to view all these preparations we read about. The first is that it's all a cooked-up false-flag government conspiracy. The other is that there is a legitimate fear of a public health catastrophe and the appropriate officials are doing worst-case planning. Just in case. Make no mistake, although this flu isn't the 1918 Spanish Flu --- at the moment --- the very real possibility is there that it could become that. Overnight.

By deputizing these people they then fall under the authority of the Office of Public Safety and can be ORDERED to work. This is contingency planning. It might appear scary but believe this: if they didn't take these steps now we could find ourselves face-to-face with an even scarier situation in a few months.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Truthfully? I'm as confused now as I ever was about this whole thing. Swine Flu (pardon me, H1N1) global pandemic with emergency vaccines created for a triple strain of flu never before seen (enriching pharmaceutical bigwigs) and declaration of national health emergency by Obama, Fusion between federal, state, municipal and local emergency responders, alphabet agencies involved in coordinating disease control by United Nations and World Health Org., states deputizing DENTISTS, targeting groups like our next generation (let the older folks quiety croak).

I'm just confused. What is going on? Is this thing going to kill me if I don't get a vaccine that has not been properly tested and hastily created in the billions of doses?

I mean common sense tells me that this is a set-up for something. But what?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by duck216

I checked out your post on mybarakobama site. You must have hit a nerve.

Comments are closed for this post on my.barakobama.com

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Your intuition is telling the truth. It is a set up! It takes a lot of planning and they have been doing it for years. This is not a move of checkmate just yet, though.

First, on the mandatory vaccination...it is not. Yet.
Some information here:

Preliminary Injunction to Halt Mandatory Flu Vaccination in the U.S. Has Been Issued

When the judge signs the Preliminary Injunction, it will stop the federal government from forcing anyone in any state to take flu vaccine against their will. It will also prevent a state or local government from forcibly vaccinating anyone, and forbid any person who is not vaccinated from being denied any services or constitutional rights.

www.naturalnews.com...

However, that does not entirely protect us...know your own rights on this issue!

As for the advancing martial law in conjunction with the use of military for law enforcement...that is also happening. Say what you want about words...split hairs over the use of the word deputize... whether the dentist is used as law enforcement is besides the point.

It is the out of the ordinary moves being made that should alarm you. Again, I would say that it is wise to trust your intuition.

This just hit the news today!
Congressman: Obama Could Use Pandemic To Declare Martial Law

www.infowars.com...

That does not mean you need to start a violent revolution...on the contrary! Inform yourselves, prepare, write your congressmen and Senators!

They are advancing...make no mistake about it!

[edit on 13-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
wow if they're after dentists and pharmacist's help in injecting people then they must be hellbent on mass vaccinations by whatever means necessary.

I don't care if obama himself comes to my house. No one is getting near me with a vaccine. My weapon will assure that.

If my college requires them and I can't weasel out of it with an exemption I'll drop out for a semester if need be.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Star, and flag. Excellent find. I believe burntheships is correct; your intuition is speaking to you as many of us are listening to our own as well.

Don't get the shot(s). There are three in all, and the third one is the death charm.

They are going to fear monger people to the point where you'll think the shot is the only way, but don't get it.

It's all a set up!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Quit it!

Dont talk like that! You are important and
I am sure alot of people care about you!
I hope you feel better really soon! I care.
We just have to try a little harder to find the good nowadays is all.

I have heard from friends this works for swine flu:
www.vitacost.com...
Also I heard on here Oil of Oregano helps.
I cannot confirm this only pass it on. Maybe it will help.
Good luck and take care you! And everyone!

top topics

join