It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News:Militia groups-How "WE" are being portrayed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I walked by the tv yesterday during the today show and heard them talking about a rise in militia groups, I seen then that political dissidents within america are about to start being looked at in a new light.

Link to fox news story-

www.youtube.com...

Now, "conspiracy theorists", and really anyone that disagrees with the government are about to put in the "enemy" category. It upsets me that they claim that people that believe in "conspiracy theories" (and refer to two topics I've heard discussed here) are part of this problem that they are trying to create. I personally don't find myself to fit under this label, I prefer to refer to myself as a well informed individual. Whether you believe in a theory or not, just being aware of it, breaking it down, and considering it puts your mind to work and leads you to think about things in a more discerning manner.

Now, my second issue..They are claiming that people that disagree are rascist psychos with guns. Now, while I'm sure that there are some klan type organizations and neo-nazi groups down south and around the country, most people dissatified with the government and in militias (that I have met) show no racial bias to anyone. Also, by them coming out with these claims are they trying to incite racial tension?

So now "we" are being labeled in a completely untrue and unflattering manner, and for what you might ask?

Thinking too much. That's what I believe this comes down to. People that are informed and aware of whats going on in their country and around the world are not looked upon in a attractive manner unless their view of the country and world fit directly into the status quo. There are extreme organizations out there but to fit all of these groups into the most extreme (they really seem to be portraying all groups as offshoot neo-nazis) is absurd.

Now this is how we are being portrayed, for disagreeing with the government and asking questions, as rascists idiots with guns that want to start a revolution simply because there is a black man as puppet, I mean president. Not because the federal reserve system has raped our country and put every american in debt, not because our country has strayed so far from upholding the liberties and freedoms we should enjoy, not because our government, for the people, by the people, has more interest in private bankers than in it's own people, not because our government send it's youth to die and suffer in unjust wars that have no purpose,not becuase we have been lied to and mislead by people in power for fifty, possibly, 100 years, not because they uphold laws that the majority of the population disagree with, not because we see them invading into our privacy and lives every day, more and more, not because WE ARE STARTING TO SEE PAST THEIR FACADE.

Nope, we are just a bunch of ignorant rascist idiots.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by AgnosticX]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
23.7 trillion looted

We aren't seeing through their facade enough.

No one gives a damn.

As to the militias, the left has waged an organized campaign against them from day one.

They pose a very real threat to tyrannical government. When things fall apart, militias would be the only people with organized and trained force that could be brought to bear.

Most people don't know this, but our country was originally intended NEVER to have an standing army at all. Militias were seen as the sole necessary defense of the state. A formal army would only be called into service during the threat of an invasion.

In fact, when a militia of former revolutionary war soldiers decided to overthrow some tyrannical courts, the federal government couldn't even muster an army to defeat them. A group of private merchants who were being effected by the farmers paid for a private army to deal with them.

See Shay's rebellion.

Militias are a force for good.

We see the same tired calls of racism and extremism leveled against ANYONE that disagrees with the lefts agenda. This is their mechanism of control. They use it like a sledgehammer to quash any and all disagreement.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by mnemeth1]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgnosticX

Now, my second issue..They are claiming that people that disagree are rascist psychos with guns. Now, while I'm sure that there are some klan type organizations and neo-nazi groups down south and around the country, most people dissatified with the government and in militias (that I have met) show no racial bias to anyone. Also, by them coming out with these claims are they trying to incite racial tension?

So now "we" are being labeled in a completely untrue and unflattering manner, and for what you might ask?

Delay, Deny, and Discredit is one of their methods.

The Club of Rome likes the subtle twists of words to portray ppl
as the bad guy, because once they can sway popular opinion against
you then it is ok to knock you down.

Read "The Prince" by Machiavelli to know how they use the method
of "The pen is mightier than the sword".

The media is now the ministry of propaganda just without the title.

You will notice how they shut lou dobbs up.

As for ppl bashing the left, the right has done a piss poor job as well,
and it has all been on purpose.

We have a bunch of thieves in nice clothes in DC running the show.

The lobbyists peddle their soft money to buy up our non representing
representatives, and the country and its ppl be damned.

It is going to take some more very seriously bad things happening
before the majority of America will awaken from its slumber.

The gov will continue to marginalize the gun crowd, and once they
feel most ppl are against the gun crowd they will pass a new
draconian law like HR 45, ammunition accountability, renewed
assault weapons ban or worse.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

join