It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELF Wave Generator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I've been reading alot lately about ELF wave generators that the goverment supposedly has for the HAARP program and may possibly use on a smaller scale. I was wondering if you can buy a smaller scale E.L.F. wave generator online? Supposedly different frequencies entice different responses from humans. Where online could you buy such a device?

I only found this link but honestly they look so hollistic and fake I can't take them seriously. The goverment apparently takes this topic seriously so I assume someone has made such a device on a small scale. I just watched an episode of "Thats Impossible" and the scientist had built a smaller scale model and used it in a demonstration so i know its possible.

Here is the link to what i assume is a hoax company

www.zephyrtechnology.com...

Any advice on how to build one myself? Or where to buy one?

effects of elf on the human brain

www.borderlands.com...

[edit on 12-8-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

What do you mean by hoax company?

For use on unwanted E.M. signals; such as “voices in your head” or other unwanted incoming Communication or Psychic signals; such as Government Spooks, Entities or even Men In Black...Not to be used in any weapon or healing mode. Produces tight oscillating field for personal use.
Extra Anti-Beaming ELF Antenna: $277-

(ELF Generator comes with Bifiliar Wound Antenna to match ¼ wavelength signal for maximimum reach and "Action at a Distance". Anti-Beaming Antenna is for close in personal protection!)

Clearly there is a market for these devices.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

yeah every 2 units you buys earns you a complimentary tin foil hat to keep out them pesky reptillians

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
In order to build an ELF generator, the transmitter array has to be a certain percentage of the length of the wave you want to generate. Since the waves you want to generate are very long, the transmitter has to be fairly big. Which means expensive. And hard to do without attracting attention. In order to generate ELF waves of any amplitude, you're going to need a LOT of power. In the kilowatt- to megawatt range. Which is hard to do without attracting attention. Simply researching the technology required to generate extremely low frequency EM radiation is likely to attract attention. It's not something that a lot of people should be fooling around with, IMO.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The History Channel last night just a hour of strange events just like this on August 11, 09 on a show called That's Impossible. H.A.A.R.P. can and is being used to control the weather patterns and what they say might be mind control.

A frequency of 7.2 Hz to 12.5 Hz show more promise that others for controlling other peoples thoughts.

They were also showing that mind waves could (and was) control a electric wheel chair on the show. It would seem that if we can transmit on frequency, then the reverse would also seem possible. The same person make a phone call without dialing the phone, thoughts had done that also.

Tru

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
one of the episodes of thats impossible showed a scientist who built a mini ELF transmitter which he used to show how it can disperse clouds (vapor). If he built that small one i'm sure it can be done. I cant remember what he said he used to build it. But it would have to be tuned to the 6.5 frequency.

also i own a company that puts out alot of power, so power wouldnt be a problem for me.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
one of the episodes of thats impossible showed a scientist who built a mini ELF transmitter which he used to show how it can disperse clouds (vapor). If he built that small one i'm sure it can be done. I cant remember what he said he used to build it. But it would have to be tuned to the 6.5 frequency.

also i own a company that puts out alot of power, so power wouldnt be a problem for me.

The demonstration on that show was of a VLF transmitter, not an ELF transmitter. ELF is between 3 to 30 Hz, which is much, much lower than VLF, which is from 3 kHz to 30 kHz (IIRC). Transmitting ELF is a bit trickier than VLF. The potential applications of VLF are scary as hell, and ELF could be even worse.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Hello
I am very interested in this subject as well.
I would like to build a small/med size ELF transmitter/generator that operates at 7.83 Hz ( Schumann resonance ).
I have no background in this field, so please don't laugh about my idea ... I was thinking if it is possible to modify a function generator (like TEK FG 501 ) to transmit ELF (7.83hz)

Thank you

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
ELF is simply extremely low frequencies. A device to generate them need not be huge, but an affect antenna to radiate them directly would be.

ELF is used for submarine communications because it penetrates salt water more effectively than higher frequencies. The low frequencies require extremely large antennas to transmit them but facilities do exist. The low frequency also implies very low transmission rates. Not much more information than surface so you can receive more information could be transmitted in a timely manner.

There is another way to generate ELF waves and HAARP can exploit it. That is by hetrodyne. Anytime two frequencies are introduced into a non-linear medium, a sum and difference frequency are produced.

So HAARP can transmit two shortwave signals at high power into the ionosphere. The ionosphere is somewhat non-linear and will mix these two frequencies producing a sum and difference component.

Let's say you transmit 12,000,000 Hz and 12,000,007 Hz, mixing will then produce 7 Hz and 24,000,007. The first component being the most interesting. And the ionosphere, being a conductive layer that surrounds the Earth, is a large enough conductor to be an effective antenna at these frequencies. Add to this the effects of the Schumann resonance and there may be some reinforcement and amplification of the 7 Hz component.

It has been shown that a sufficiently strong external magnetic signal can cause brain wave entrainment, but whether HAARP could create a strong enough field for that to happen is beyond my knowledge. This isn't something that could cause specific thoughts, rather something that could alter one's general state of consciousness, how alert or not one is, mood to a degree, etc, if it were sufficiently powerful.

Then it couldn't be focused very narrowly owing to the wavelengths involved, so if it had any influence, it would be over a fairly large area.

HAARP doesn't directly transmit ELF signals but this hetrodyne method could be used by HAARP to produce them. How efficient the ionosphere would be in this process depends upon the degree of non-linearity and there isn't much evidence that it is very high or commercial short-wave broadcasts would also cause hetrodyning and undesired interference. But then commercial broadcasts aren't as highly focused or at nearly the power levels used by HAARP, and the ionosphere may become more non-linear at higher signal levels, say power levels sufficient to actually increase ionization of the ionosphere. There is evidence that HAARP is sufficiently powerful to do this as very small artificial auroras, observable only with the aid of a telescope, have been experimentally created with HAARP.

I could also see where sufficiently high power levels could be used to manipulate weather but I am skeptical that the required power levels could be reached by any man-made device given that solar flux is around 1.5 kw per square meter, and approximately 600 watts of this is absorbed by the upper atmosphere. Over an area of any significant size that's a huge amount of power to compete with.

[edit on 8/30/2009 by Nookster]

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Dear Sir:

I have seen the ELF Generator that you thought was perhaps from a "hoax company" I can assure you that it is not a hoax company. I went there in person and I filmed it and met the owner who built it, Bruce Forrester. This was in Dayton, Ohio. At the time I was testing my ELF Sensor to see it could accurately measure the 7.83HZ Frequency coming from the ELF Generator. I am a published author of a book and a artist. There was a chapter in my book devoted to ELF Waves and I needed to see the ELF Generator and test it. It did work perfectly.

I entrained myself to the 7.83HZ Signal, It had a calming effect on my CNS, subtle but powerful.

I can answer a lot of questions about the ELF Generator. The link I have pasted here is a video of that ELF Generator. I filmed this over 2 years ago. It transmits any frequency from 0 to 10,000HZ with 3 decimal point accuracy. Feel free to ask me any and all questions about this.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
NASA had a project selling little radio kits to kids for science.

The "Inspire Project" used to sell little VLF radio kits for $150 or so. That website was recently taken down and you can't buy those little radio kits anymore.

Somebody decided they don't want the public able to hear VLF.

Plug one of these little kiddie radios into the ground wire of your homes wiring for the antenna and leave the ground unconnected.....you pick up the Navy's MEGAPULSE VLF emitter.

Not sure if its safe to live in a metal framed house within a few hundred miles from one of those emitters.......yet there are people with metal framed houses living near those emitters....and noticing some VERY neat effects.

The aluminum in their homes becomes magnetically charged from the energy coming at them. Pretty neat when a compass points to aluminum isn't it??
edit on 3-3-2013 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

Was that that piece of garbage Jonathan Frakes was narrating? Nothing on that episode was real.

There are no 'mini ELF transmitters'. Only maxi ones. The physics precludes it.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by j.smith
Hello
I am very interested in this subject as well.
I would like to build a small/med size ELF transmitter/generator that operates at 7.83 Hz ( Schumann resonance ).
I have no background in this field, so please don't laugh about my idea ... I was thinking if it is possible to modify a function generator (like TEK FG 501 ) to transmit ELF (7.83hz)

Thank you

No. You can produce tiny little ELF electric fields with it, but not propagating radio waves.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nookster
There is another way to generate ELF waves and HAARP can exploit it. That is by hetrodyne. Anytime two frequencies are introduced into a non-linear medium, a sum and difference frequency are produced.

So HAARP can transmit two shortwave signals at high power into the ionosphere. The ionosphere is somewhat non-linear and will mix these two frequencies producing a sum and difference component.

That's not how HAARP does it, though. There are several methods they use, and that's not one of them.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
No technology has provided any aid to Targeted Individuals, although many scientists are attempting.
Due to this fact, it is irresponsible to sell devices purported to cure the problem. Victims have enough problems.
If you're looking for some interesting scientific devices, try amazing1.com.

new topics

top topics

join