It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Care Bill Will Fund State Vaccine Teams to Conduct ‘Interventions’ in Private Homes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So, what do you realy know about this Bill ? It seems to me that people as usual, just take everything from the Govt. as GoodFish, well, dont, this fish smells..

Health Care Bill Will Fund State Vaccine Teams to Conduct ‘Interventions’ in Private Homes

There is a knock at the front door. Peeking through the window, a mother sees a man and a woman, both in uniform. They are agents of health-care reform.

“Excuse me, ma’am,” says the man. “Our records show that your eleven-year-old daughter has not been immunized for genital warts.”

“And your four-year-old still needs the chicken-pox vaccine,” says the woman.

“He will not be allowed to start kindergarten unless he gets that shot, you know,” says the man—smiling from ear to ear.

“So, can we please come in?” asks the woman. “We have the vaccines right here,” she says, lifting up a black medical bag. “We can give your kids the shots right now.”

“We are from the government,” says the man, “and we’re here to help.”

Is this a scene from the over-heated imagination of an addlepated conspiracy theorist? Or is it something akin to what is actually envisioned by the health-care reform bill approved this week by the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pension Committee.

The committee’s official summary of the bill says: “Authorizes a demonstration program to improve immunization coverage. Under this program, CDC will provide grants to states to improve immunization coverage of children, adolescents, and adults through the use of evidence-based interventions. States may use funds to implement interventions that are recommended by the Community Preventive Services Task Force, such as reminders or recalls for patients or providers, or home visits.”

Home visits? What exactly is the state going to do when it sends people to “implement interventions” in private homes designed “to improve immunization coverage of children”?

What’s in the ObamaCare Bill?
» Pg 22 of the HC Bill mandates the Government will audit books of all employers that self insure.
» Pg 30 Sec 123 of HC bill — a Government committee (good luck with that!) will decide what treatments/benefits a person may receive.
» Pg 29 lines 4-16 in the HC bill — YOUR HEALTHCARE WILL BE RATIONED!
» Pg 42 of HC Bill — The Health Choices Commissioner will choose your HC Benefits for you.
» PG 50 Section 152 in HC bill — HC will be provided to ALL non US citizens, illegal or otherwise.
» Pg 58 HC Bill — Government will have real-time access to individual’s finances and a National ID Healthcard will be issued!
» Pg 59 HC Bill lines 21-24 Government will have direct access to your bank accts for election funds transfer.
» PG 65 Sec 164 is a payoff subsidized plan for retirees and their families in Unions & community organizations (read: ACORN).
» Pg 72 Lines 8-14 Government will create an HC Exchange to bring private HC plans under Government control. PG 91 Lines 4-7 HC Bill — Government mandates linguistic appropriate services. Example — Translation for illegal aliens.
» Pg 95 HC Bill Lines 8-18 The Government will use groups, i.e. ACORN & Americorps, to sign up individuals for Government HC plan.
» Pg 85 Line 7 HC Bill — Specifics of Benefit Levels for Plans. AARP members — your Health care WILL be rationed.
» Pg 102 Lines 12-18 HC Bill — Medicaid Eligible Individuals will be automatically enrolled in Medicaid. No choice.
» Pg 124 lines 24-25 HC No company can sue Government on price fixing. No “judicial review” against Government Monopoly.
» Pg 127 Lines 1-16 HC Bill — Doctors/ AMA — The Government will tell YOU what you can earn.
» Pg 145 Line 15-17 An Employer MUST auto enroll employees into public option plan. NO CHOICE.
» Pg 126 Lines 22-25 Employers MUST pay for HC for part time employees AND their families.
» Pg 170 Lines 1-3 HC Bill Any NONRESIDENT Alien is exempt from individual taxes. (Americans will pay.)
» Pg 195 HC Bill -officers & employees of HC Admin (the GOVERNMENT) will have access to ALL Americans’ finances and personal records.
» PG 203 Line 14-15 HC — “The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax” Yes, it says that. HUH?
» Pg 239 Line 14-24 HC Bill Government will reduce physician services for Medicaid. Seniors, low income, poor affected.
» Pg 241 Line 6-8 HC Bill — Doctors — doesn’t matter what specialty — will all be paid the same.
» Pg 253 Line 10-18 Government sets value of Doctor’s time, professional judgment, etc. Literally, value of humans.
» Pg 265 Sec 1131 Government mandates & controls productivity for private HC industries.
» Pg 317 L 13-20 OMG!! PROHIBITION on ownership/investment. Government tells Doctors what/how much they can own.
» Pg 317-318 lines 21-25,1-3 PROHIBITION on expansion — Government will mandate hospitals cannot expand.
» Pg 354 Sec 1177 — Government will RESTRICT enrollment of Special needs people!
» Pg 425 Lines 4-12 Government mandates Advance Care Planning Consultations. Think Senior Citizens end of life prodding.
» Pg 425 Lines 22-25, 426 Lines 1-3 Government provides approved list of end of life resources, guiding you in how to die.
» Pg 427 Lines 15-24 Government mandates program for orders for end of life. The Government has a say in how your life ends.
» Pg 429 Lines 10-12 “advanced care consultation” may include an ORDER for end of life plans. AN ORDER from the Government to end a life!
» Page 472 Lines 14-17 PAYMENT TO COMMUNITY-BASED ORGANIZATION. 1 monthly payment to a community-based organization. (Like ACORN?) There’s plenty more.

See for your self : H.R.3200

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ok, you know, I really need to take some time to fully read this bill, but I have to say, this source you quoted is ludicrous. They do a great job of pointing out sections, etc. That is something I wish everyone would do when quoting legislation. The problem is that they totally and completely misread the bill.

» Pg 22 of the HC Bill mandates the Government will audit books of all employers that self insure.

This is in reference to Section 113.b.1 of the bill. What this section calls for is a study of the "Large Group Insured and Self-Insured employer health markets". That's it. A study, just like every other study currently in existance.

» Pg 30 Sec 123 of HC bill — a Government committee (good luck with that!) will decide what treatments/benefits a person may receive.

Section 123 discusses the creation of "a private-public advisory committee which shall be a panel of medical and other experts to be known as the Health Benefits Advisory Committee to recommend covered benefits and essential, enhanced, and premium plans." The duties of this committee, in other words is to define what the various insurance plans will be, what is covered in each plan, and what co-pays, etc are for each. This sounds to me like the same sort of committee that a normal insurance company sets up to figure out what products to sell.

» Pg 29 lines 4-16 in the HC bill — YOUR HEALTHCARE WILL BE RATIONED!

This one may well be an honest mistake. The person who wrote the point may not know how to read verbiage in terms of insurance. What this section appears to be saying is that the maximum out-of-pocket for induviduals and family shall not exceed $5000/$10,000 on Y1 and shall be indexed to inflation for future years. I guess if you were looking for faults or are just not well versed on what terms like "cost-sharing" mean, you might misinterpret this to meant that they were describing max benefit.

Ok, that's all I have for now. I am going to review a few more, but this really has me concerned about the mis-information getting out there. I mean, debating and pointing out valid problems in the bill is great, but keep it real. One bad point can damage a whole argument.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Well, the stand point must be made, and , are you willing to just blindly take this bill as a good catch ??

You should see this thread too (and Flag
)..With video ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I won't stand blindly behind anything. I have been meaning to take the time to read this behemoth. Still, so far I have found no evidence that anything in the quote you provided is 100% true. In fact some have been totally off the mark.

One thing they mention is true, but with a twist. Health Care WILL be provided to illegal aliens, but Government funded Medical Insurance will not. Thus they will pay full price for their hospital visit, unless they have some sort of employer insurance. Course we can debate all day long as to the ability of illegal aliens to pay their medical bills. The flip side of the argument is requiring everyone to prove they are a citizen before they get medical treatment -- that would raise a few hairs, too, I imagine.

Edited
They also mention that "culturally and linguistically appropriate communication and health services" are required. This is indeed spelled out exactly like that in the bill. What the quoted article does is spin it to illegal aliens. I could just as easily spin it to Jehova's Witnesses on cultural grounds or some Japanese tourist who came to America for a visit (legally) and got in a car wreck and needs a translator. So that part is right, just spun unjustly.

Edited
Ok, found one issue I agree with in the post and I think is a serious problem. Section 223.f on pages 124 and 125 states that there shall be no legislative or judicial review of the rates for health care reimbursement or fees set by the Health Comissioners office. Any time I see no judicial review on anything, I cringe.

Edited
Another problem. According to section 431, the office of the Health Commissioner can request the Tax returns for any induvidual participating in the plan. This information can then only be used to determine if a credit is due to said taxpayer. But we all know how this sort of thing can be abused, i.e. noone would be eligable for a credit.

Final Edit.

Ok, made it all the way through the list and those three are the only ones that were true AND honest to the intent and wording of the law AND not something the private insurance industry already does.

For the record, there are a few others in the quoted article that are true AND honest to the intent of the law, but they are the same process that is already in place in the private insurance industry.

Oh, one exception. I am pretty certain that the insurance industry does not control whether a practitioner can refer patients to hospitals and/or services that said practitioner owns an increasing stake in following 2009, but the law as written does put some language in place that prevent a practitioner from referring a patient to their own holdings unless their ownership of that holding was grandfathered in.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by rogerstigers]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Hmm, arent the Points in my Op correct ?
it say what page it is on ?

And things like this :

Pg 127 Lines 1-16 HC Bill — Doctors/ AMA — The Government will tell YOU what you can earn.

This alone is Bs, the Govt. determents what your are allowed to make ?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Sorry Chem breather, I just finished reading a 17 page thread and my eyes are burning.

um, what I recall of that section in the bill was pretty much standard for an insurance company. They basically tell the doctors what they will pay for each procedure.

BTW, I am not in favor of this bill. After spending the past two hours reading analysis of it and reviewing parts myself, I think it is a rediculous piece of garbage. That being said, I just prefer to dislike a bill on it's own lack of merit rather than biased exaggerations (not yours BTW, the quote you posted).

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Then we agree on agreeing on it then..

I live in Norway , so this bill dont apply for me, Yet.

The politicians here tends too 'adapt' changes from other contries...
Esp. Uk and US ..

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Thanks much for posting this, always good to have more ammunition
against the many things being done to the country.

After the many things like S.787, NAIS, The so called food safety act
mockery, the bailouts, the stimulus, cap n' trade it just keeps on
snowballing into a Orwellian mess.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

That food safety act, is that Codex Alimentarius, or is that an lone agenda ?
I know Norway is to be fully under Codex in the comming last months of this year.
I try to get people reading about it, but they laugh, they laugh and say: There are no such thing...
Omg, it hasnt been on MSM and I am a liar , because there are no such thing as Codex coming this fall..
OMG !!!

Check out this thread too, it is with videos...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

new topics

top topics

join