It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Objects to Poster that Invokes Obama Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It appears as though a poster that says "President Obama's daughters get healthy school lunches. Why Don't I?" have upset the White House. The posters were put at Union Station in D.C and when the White House became aware of the posters, they asked the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine to take down the ads because they said that mentioning the president's children was "off limits. and they're not going to allow use of their daughters as leverage." The committee has refused to take them down.

Well this doesn't surprise me. This "off limits" thing sure didn't apply to Chelsea Clinton, nor the Bush daughters, but because it's Barack Obama, it becames a different issue. It may be wrong to use the president's children like this, but it was like this for every president that had children while in office. They should have known this, and if Barry gets 2 terms, it'll only get worse.

www.washingtonpost.com...

(edit for spelling)

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Darth Lumina]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Obama's probably pissed off because they're using his daughters' in a way to gain leverage or to promote something without his consent. And unless i'm mistaken, who bashed Chelsea Clinton? I mean i know people were rightfully harsh on the Bush girls due to their rampant partying and the bad image they were giving off but how does that compare to using two children who aren't even teens as leverage???

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I don't agree with groups or people using any politicians children for political gain, but Obama has opened himself up to this though.

This is just part of being president, this kind of stuff goes along with the job.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Well i'd suppose all those children singing his praises was wrong.

Or the plants he has in the audience where children ask questions that would make a Cold Reader crap himself with joy.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Just a tip: don't attack or do a bad story about Obama's children or you may lose your life. Those guys are evil, but somewhat accepts attacks on their person, but DO NOT, DO NOT attack IN ANY WAY their children or they go on the offensive... and you may end up suicided.

I'm not kidding. The journalist who did a story at the New York Times about the drunk Bush's daughters received anthrax, when we know anthrax was an inside job.

And anyway, Obama's children have nothing to do with the NWO or him being a puppet/traitor.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
You say that Bush or Clintons kids weren't off limits, thats not true at all - yes people still went after them as often as they could, the whitehouse would then issue a statement saying 'We don't think you should attack kids, to be honest it's kinda pathetic and distasteful' or however they phrase it, then whoever was attacking would shrug and attack some more...

Thus goes the big wheel, it is the job of the white house to say things like this when people attack the president's kids -- then the other side can say, well yeah we #know# your kids are special they got all that free milk!!!! Thus the debate rages on and on, it's politics - don't act like you never saw such a thing before.

new topics

top topics

join