It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The little girl who talked about mean signs at the Obama town hall (Dem plant - proof)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Originally posted by TSer78

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Originally posted by TSer78
People are planted in the audience all the time. What's the big deal? Oh I get it, it's because it's Obama.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by TSer78]

When you make a show of having a "randomly selected" audience for a public town hall, this stinks like day old dog poop.

This is social engineering and should be called out and ridiculed no matter who does it.

Call out McCain.

If McCain was president and trying to ram through a 1000 page bill that was a fascist takeover of our healthcare system, I would.

He's not.

A Facist takeover? McCain must have been on your bumper sticker.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TSer78

IIRC, Obama voted for the 700 billion dollar bailout and stood idle while the Federal Reserve handed 23.7 trillion to their cronies overseas.

That sir, is fascism.

Republican RINOs and Democrats are both guilty of it.

There is only one man in all of congress that stands up for the people and fights fascism. I think we all know who that man is.

btw, 23.7 trillion is enough to pay off all the outstanding private debt in America nearly 2 times over.

All home loans, car loans, credit cards, student loans, - EVERYTHING.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by mnemeth1]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
maybe she was a plant, however maybe her mom is just the kind of politically minded type to take her kid to a political event - maybe the kid asked her mom why so many people were outside protesting, the loving mother said 'well why don't you ask obama?' - reaching into her bag for the notebook and pen she had brought to take notes on (yes, many people take notes at things like this, i do it myself) between them they worked out a well phrased question, it's hardly shocking that who ever was picking the questioners should choose a young girl to ask one - politically active kids are rare and everyone likes to be seen supporting a childs interests - heck, for all we know obama might actually want to inspire and empower children for reasons which aren't evil!

That said, of course all kinds of levels of deciet might have gone into it, maybe the girl wanted to ask a question and her politically active mom just happened to mention this to one of her friends who happened to be an obama aide...

I'm not saying this because it's what i think is true, i don't know the truth - I distrust anyone that wants to get into politics, even more so those than actually manage to survive the great battle long enough to become noteable - however, sometimes you just gotta accept that yes they're going to stagemanage, fudge statistics and out-right lie but the only way to make sure the world swallow itself up is to concentrate on the actual issues at hand!

Going on a witch hunt after a 14 year old girl is not going to help make the world a better place, it's just not. If you have a serious problem with the obama government then make a case and lay it out, if you have a better way of doing things then show us all and maybe we'll all switch to your system. At the moment obama's serious critics are getting pushed further and further towards the back of the room as more and more of these 'tin foil hat salesmen' turn up.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

yeah, however odds say "plant".

The odds of this woman with her massive political connections, personally knowing the president, and cute little daughter are just to outrageous for this to have been anything but a plant.

The odds of her little girl just getting "randomly" picked by the King out of a crowd of hundreds with a prepared written question is to outrageous.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
What an absolutely fantastic example of a loaded question - it's so typically political that she must be a plant - I mean what kid would even think of asking a question like that, it has everything.

If you accept the question at face value without thinking about it, then subconsciously you are agreeing with the statements contained within the question - a typically Bernays method of swaying public opinion:

"As I was walking in I saw a lot of signs outside saying mean things about reforming healthcare. How do kids know what is true and why do people want a new system that can help more of us".

It creates them & us (us being people who want a new system that will help more of us - ie, the good guys - & them being the nasty people who say mean things & don't want to help more people - who do you want to be - a good guy who wants to help more people or someone mean?)

I also love how she asks how do they know what is true & then makes the statement "(why do) peopel want a new system...." in the same sentence.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
new information

Pics of Kathleen Manning Hall at the presidents invite only eastern inauguration ball:

picasaweb.google.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

This is not a witch hunt after some 14 year old girl. Its not really about HER at all. She just happened to be the tool used in a vile and disgusting manner. Given her circumstances I wouldn't be surprised if as an adult she becomes appalled at the way in which her innocence was exploited by the person who is suposed to love her the most, her mother.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Stunning research from those fellas at the links.. this is damning evidence.. to pimp your kid out like that, seriously, wtf...

Its one thing to say it was staged, it quite another to bring out this evidence.

And yes, I believe bush did the same thing.. but it doesn't make it right by any means.

The Republics future looks that much more darker...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TSer78

Whats the big deal? You are right not a big deal, just another lie told to the American public by the President of the United States. Woopty-Doooo! Just a little deception, besides Bush lied too right? Don't be a fool.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
What an absolutely fantastic example of a loaded question - it's so typically political that she must be a plant - I mean what kid would even think of asking a question like that, it has everything.

If you accept the question at face value without thinking about it, then subconsciously you are agreeing with the statements contained within the question - a typically Bernays method of swaying public opinion:

"As I was walking in I saw a lot of signs outside saying mean things about reforming healthcare. How do kids know what is true and why do people want a new system that can help more of us".

It creates them & us (us being people who want a new system that will help more of us - ie, the good guys - & them being the nasty people who say mean things & don't want to help more people - who do you want to be - a good guy who wants to help more people or someone mean?)

I also love how she asks how do they know what is true & then makes the statement "(why do) peopel want a new system...." in the same sentence.

Yes. It was an artfully crafted question, that no child would come up with...unless she were an expert in Neuro-Linguistic Programming.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
So you found out Politics is covert manipulation of the masses.

Well, better late than never.

Now get rid of them all.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
this obama stuff is getting stranger and stranger. i never thought i'd say i missed bush, but ....

You think things are PATRIOT ACT (pre-Democrat induced revision) bad???

Sir, no way. No way, prior to a million months of Sundays when hell has frozen over and pigs are the eco friendly airliners we've hoped for is an Obama Healthcare reform bill more dangerous than having Hilter Mk II at the helm of the free world. Not a chance. Ever.

I'd save any knee-jerk reactions until this reform bill fails and millions of Americans realise just what they have just lost out on (i.e. The chance of getting fair healthcare and not being screwed by 'growth driving' insurance companies). Healthcare should be a right (a GOD GIVEN right, even under your constitution) - and not a privelege where average people can be easily outpriced or outdone by big business "policy" in favour of increasing a bottom line.

[edit on 12/8/2009 by TailoredVagabond]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TailoredVagabond

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
this obama stuff is getting stranger and stranger. i never thought i'd say i missed bush, but ....

You think things are PATRIOT ACT (pre-Democrat induced revision) bad???

Sir, no way. No way, prior to a million months of Sundays when hell has frozen over and pigs are the eco friendly airliners we've hoped for is an Obama Healthcare reform bill more dangerous than having Hilter Mk II at the helm of the free world. Not a chance. Ever.

I'd save any knee-jerk reactions until this reform bill fails and millions of Americans realise just what they have just lost out on (i.e. The chance of getting fair healthcare and not being screwed by 'growth driving' insurance companies). Healthcare should be a right (a GOD GIVEN right, even under your constitution) - and not a privelege where average people can be easily outpriced or outdone by big business "policy" in favour of increasing a bottom line.

[edit on 12/8/2009 by TailoredVagabond]

parroting the democratic party line without putting in any critical analysis of your own is not going to get you very far.

"fair" healthcare.

Pray tell, who is going to pay for this healthcare?

Obviously someone has to make up the difference if they aren't going to charge as much, right?

Lets start first by figuring out who is really going to pay for this.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by mnemeth1]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Sure. Now you open your eyes. Kind of late isn't it? Where were all of you at the last two years, when people were trying to warn about this? Obama's entire campaign has been a staged sham. You need to go out and rent a copy of "Wag the Dog". This sort of thing is Obama's "stock in trade". What do you think a "community organizer" does? Every one of his appearances is a staged, choreographed event. The last time he was in my area, I happened to be near where he was speaking. Since the Secret Service had all traffic blocked, I wasn't going anywhere. There was a crowd of people, all in one group around a guy with a cellphone. The guy with the phone said "60 seconds" and the group split into two and lined both sides of the doorway to the hotel. The security people even lifted the ropes for them. Everybody who was standing there was shoved out of the way. After about a minute a limo pulls up and waits while reporters get out of several vans and then Obama gets out of the limo to a screaming crowd of supporters. The cameras roll as Obama walks into the hotel. As soon as he's inside the guy with the cellphone asks the reporters if they have enough video and the crowd starts to get onto several buses. The guy with the cellphone asks me if I want a ride, they have permission to go through the security roadblocks. I ask where they are going and he tells me that they are going to a union hall across town. I get on the bus and ride over to the hall. As we are getting off the bus, a man with a clipboard is standing there counting out money to the people on the buses. This is a building trades union hiring hall and the people on the buses are it's members. The weather was crap that day, so they each got a days pay for going to greet Obama.

I can understand this for an election, but this happened March of 09.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TailoredVagabond

Sorry, it's not what we believe in the US. I have one stance with that and several other issues. You don't like? Move to another country.
We have had to put up with Decades of Mexican's coming in and trying to change our country. We are tired of it and starting to reverse that trend. I do not want to "have" to learn spanish. I do not want to listen to spanish instructions. And, I damn sure don't want to pay for their healthcare!

Health care reform is needed, and if they do just a few things, more and more people will have it.

Don't Tread on Me!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

You seen your tax payer money hard at work. 5.2 billion to ACORN, Billions more funnelled thru Unions, ect.

It's all a scam and a conspiracy to take our country from us.

At least the Republicans just wanted our money for the War machines. These pricks want everything else, including our lives.....

They are very well organized and know everything from every direction.
They plan way ahead and for a rainy day.
They are the Apollo Alliance. It's starting to get exposed and it's complex like they want it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your story on this thread as it is a perfect fit...........

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
Snort.

Like bush minor didn't do that ALL of the time.

You fools will do anything to smear Obama...its pathetic.

To this extent? No.

Bring us Proof Please............I dare you.

Show us how controlled his crowds where as they heckled the hell out of him all the time. I am sure there is plenty of video on Youtube or something.
Just bring us your proof and go back to *******************snip ********snip****dreams......

[edit on 12-8-2009 by j2000]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
reply to post by antmax21

pulling trash like this since his campaign...

Do you truly believe he invented this method of politics?

Are you clueless to the last 60 years of American politics?

Again, am I missing something?

Show me a standing President that did this. Not on a campain trail either.
This is so far over the top it's pushing it into another world. One that I don't want to go into.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join