It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GMTV investigates fears that Tamiflu might be more harmful than helpful

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
There you go , more evidence that the Drugs against SwineFlu , are more harmful than helpful.

There are alot of evidence pointing to that, espesialy young people and kids get harmful side effects..

Tamiflu Gets New Warnings on Psychiatric Side Effects
Tamiflu prescribing information has been updated to include information about a variety of neurological and behavioral symptoms associated with the drug, the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) announced today. The decision to change the Tamiflu package insert followed the recommendation of an FDA Advisory Panel in November. The FDA Tamiflu advisory panel had reviewed more than 600 cases of Tamiflu psychiatric side effects, including hallucinations and delirium. Many of those Tamiflu side effect reports involved children and some resulted in fatalities.

Tamiflu, manufactured by Roche Laboratories, was approved by the FDA in 1999 for the treatment and prevention of flu in patients 1 year and older. The link between Tamiflu and psychiatric side effects was first reported in Japan. In Japanese patients under sixteen, four adverse events involved fatal falls, and one involved a leukemia patient who developed encephalitis. Also in Japan, there where two reports of deaths in young people aged 17 to 21, one involving a “fatal accident with abnormal behavior” and another encephalitis death. In March 2007, the Japanese Tamiflu adverse event reports prompted that country’s drug regulatory agency to restrict the use of Tamiflu. Of the 48 million people treated with Tamiflu since its approval in 1999, the majority of users – 35 million – have been in Japan.

Also, see TheMythLive's thread for more info on Vaccines !!!
Vaccines: Protecting A Nation or Taking Over A Nation?

[edit on 11/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Why is the government trying to kill us?

I'll just post that question. See if they can answer.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29

Maybe it is 'Zombie / Slave genetic switch' so we go to sleep and just do what we are told !

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
With Chembreather's permission I will link this thread: Vaccines: Protecting a Nation or Taking over a nation? It should make for some excellent co-op reading and should help shed some more light on this Vaccine and Swine Flu Issue.

Excellent Video ChemBreather
Definately shows that we are not being told everything. I am glad to co-op with you.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
With Chembreather's permission I will link this thread: Vaccines: Protecting a Nation or Taking over a nation? It should make for some excellent co-op reading and should help shed some more light on this Vaccine and Swine Flu Issue.

Excellent Video ChemBreather
Definately shows that we are not being told everything. I am glad to co-op with you.

Excelent, the truth must reach the outer limits too, and the range of this transmition gets amplified all the time !

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

You do know that citizens are insured dont you?

If people die it balances the books.

Do you think governments only mortgage property?

Think again.

All mortgages need insurance in case something bad happens.

Have a read of some of this.....

www.spanglefish.com...

[edit on 11-8-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Think again.

www.spanglefish.com...
[edit on 11-8-2009 by XXXN3O]

And just think how much they save on pentions ! Omg, lots of money saved..

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I post this, just because it is sort on spot when it comes to Knowing even when you'r not an Dr.Md..

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Because is not a vaccine for the swine flu "yet", so far people that "are diagnosed" with swine flu and in many instances those "that complain" of having the swine flu are given Tamiflu for the time being.

I guess the big Pharma figures that the symptoms are not that far apart and Tamiflu will ease them.

But giving tamiflu indiscriminately is going to bring forward more people that in other times or situations will not be given the drug.

So more people will be showing up with all kind of side effects.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Name me one medicine that doesn't have side effects.

I'm not saying that swine flu isn't getting blown out of proportion by the media, the same as the avian flu or the SARS virus. Media needs news and if it's not the "new" virus epidemic it's some other stuff, but I find that this constant denial of modern medicine is even more dangerous.

Do you honestly think that the government is out there to get us killed? So, they save the money of your pensions but how much do they loose in yearly and monthly taxes if you die before your time?

Do you guys also think that the spanish flu that killed 18 million last century was some sort of conspiracy?

Do you think that the black plague during the middle ages that killed 2/3 of the people of europe was a conspiracy as well? Or maybe some reptilian conspiracy to enslave the people of the time...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
How many 10's of millions have taken it with no ill effect? When it comes to the numbers on these things, any sense of perspective just goes straight out the window.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by madeioo
Name me one medicine that doesn't have side effects.

Do you guys also think that the spanish flu that killed 18 million last century was some sort of conspiracy?

Just to fuel your theories abit :

Was the "Spanish Flu" Epidemic Man-made?
Was the "Spanish Flu" Epidemic Man-made?
by Henry Makow Ph.D. – December 1, 2006

Sixty Million Dead in 1918-19

In 1948 Heinrich Mueller, the former head of the Gestapo, told his CIA interrogator that the most devastating plague in human history was man-made.

He was referring to the influenza pandemic of 1918-1919 that infected 20% of the world's population and killed between 60 and 100 million people. This is roughly 3 times as many as were killed and wounded in World War One, and is comparable to WWII losses, yet this modern plague has disappeared down the memory hole.

Mueller said the flu started as a US army bacteriological warfare weapon that somehow infected US army ranks at Camp Riley KS in March 1918, and spread around the world. He says that it "got out of control" but we cannot discount the horrible possibility that the "Spanish Flu" was a deliberate elite depopulation measure, and that it could be used again. Researchers have found connections between it and the current "Bird Flu."

There was nothing "Spanish" about this flu. According to Wikipedia: "In the U.S., about 28% of the population suffered, and 500,000 to 675,000 died. In Britain 200,000 died; in France more than 400,000. Entire villages perished in Alaska and southern Africa. In Australia an estimated 10,000 people died and in the Fiji Islands, 14% of the population died during only two weeks, and in Western Samoa 22%. An estimated 17 million died in India, about 5% of India's population at the time. In the Indian Army, almost 22% of troops who caught the disease died of it."

"Indeed, symptoms in 1918 were so unusual that initially influenza was misdiagnosed as dengue, cholera, or typhoid. One observer wrote, "One of the most striking of the complications was hemorrhage from mucous membranes, especially from the nose, stomach, and intestine. Bleeding from the ears and petechial hemorrhages in the skin also occurred. ...Another unusual feature of this pandemic was that it mostly killed young adults, with 99% of pandemic influenza deaths occurring in people under 65 and more than half in young adults 20 to 40 years old. This is unusual since influenza is normally most deadly to the very young (under age 2) and the very old (over age 70). "

Mueller’s Source

At a 1944 Nazi bacteriological warfare conference in Berlin, General Walter Schreiber, Chief of the Medical Corps of the German Army told Mueller that he had spent two months in the US in 1927 conferring with his counterparts. They told him that the "so-called double blow virus" (i.e. Spanish Flu) was developed and used during the 1914 war.

What they did, was inject the soliders with Vaccines before the went into the battlefield, which was 'prepared' with an Gas precursor to the Pandemi, when the soldiers came in contact with the gas, the Flu started up, and spread among the soldiers and over to the enemy.

As today, but now they use planes, chemtrails, must sound familiar..

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm glad GMTV have taken it upon themselves to save us. Eamonn Holmes and Lorraine Kelly are basically the moral cultural hegemony of British life, and we should thank them unreservedly.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Good one, here's one from the Associated Content:

The timing of the Spanish Influenza or Spanish Flu was seemingly most inauspicious. World War I, called at the time The Great War (since it was not expected there would ever be a Second World War) already was ravaging the world. What worse coincidence could there have been? Or was it coincidence? There exists a theory some might call conspiratorial that indicates it might not have been coincidence at all.

It is claimed the United States had been working on a special "double-blow virus," developed by a British scientist, that would act at first to weaken the immune system, and then follow up by producing a form of pneumonia in the victim.2 This "double-blow" might be perceived as being the same thing as two "waves."

Some view such a theoretical scenario as a likely vehicle for what happened at Fort Riley in Kansas.
AC- The Pandemic

And of course this tid bit:

Shortly before breakfast on Monday, March 11, ... 1918 ... Company cook Albert Gitchell reported to the camp infirmary with complaints of a "bad cold." ... By noon, camp surgeon Edward R. Schreiner had over 100 sick men on his hands, all apparently suffering from the same malady."

While they don't necessarily state their opinion, to me its obvious that they think it was man made.

AND BY this website:

By Henry Makow PhD
educate-yourself.org...
December 2, 2006

www.rense.com...

In 1948 Heinrich Mueller, the former head of the Gestapo, told his CIA interrogator that the most devastating plague in human history was man-made.

He was referring to the influenza pandemic of 1918-1919 that infected 20% of the world's population and killed between 60 and 100 million people. This is roughly 3 times as many as were killed and wounded in World War One, and is comparable to WWII losses, yet this modern plague has disappeared down the memory hole.

Mueller said the flu started as a US army bacteriological warfare weapon that somehow infected US army ranks at Camp Riley, Kansas in March 1918, and spread around the world.
Spanish Flu

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hopefully this makes the masses pause for a minute and think "Does the Government really have my best interests at heart". Then they go back to their soaps and celebs and feel safe again.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I see we are on the same track

that would act at first to weaken the immune system, and then follow up by producing a form of pneumonia in the victim.2

Just like what is claimed to be the case with those ****trails,barium weakens the immune defences, and to maybe start of the new 'stage', they inject the vaccine which according to 'history', may kick off an pneumonia disease.... Like in China, maybe that was an test too..

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chilled Zen
Hopefully this makes the masses pause for a minute and think "Does the Government really have my best interests at heart". Then they go back to their soaps and celebs and feel safe again.

Yes, and I hope also that people will se that, imo at least, maybe all wars of a grand scale is orchestrated also, in the 'name' of Profit...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Not to mention Barium is also a metal and metals can be used for mind control, as displayed in my Mind Control thread (its in my Sig). With electromagnetic frequencies and modulations. It could be used to do some serious damage. Or as you stated bring the new stage of epidemics.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Maybe you are worth more to them dead than alive. Or possibly worth more as a test subject of some kind.

If they regard you as some kind of test subject, well then I think it's only fair to see them in the same light.

Moral of the story..It's a small world.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Think again.

www.spanglefish.com...

I read this a couple of days ago...57 Trillion Reasons To Murder 100 Million Americans With Poisonous Vaccinations got me thinking...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join