It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions: Air Crashes/Accidents in America, Earthquake in Europe/America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I found this list of Predictions, it 'seems' to be updated once in a while.
Some intresting reading here..

Planes and Quakes etc.. Have a read !!!

Air Crashes and Air Accidents
of total air accidents and air crashes)
Yemen belongs to Asia, France belongs to Europe! YunFeng had already predicted this matter (Yemen Air Crash) and Air France Crash (228 people die). And those air crashes and air accidents will happen continually in Asia, Africa, and Europe! Until the people know us in the world.
Below is latest air crashes and air accidents.

Pakistan copter prang(26 people die)(7/4)
Iraq: The scout of USA prang in Iraq! (7/6)
The United Nations: An airplane of United Nations was landing Darfur, Sudan on July 7. The front-wheel drive was break off suddenly. And it injured two people. (7/6)
Afghanistan: A copter of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization was prang in Afghanistan. There are three soldiers die.(7/7)
Afghanistan: A military copter of Canada was prang in Afghanistan. There are three soldiers die. (7/8)
The airliner of Japan took off failed two times, three hundred people are waiting change airplane. (7/9)
A iatrical copter of Taiwa was prang in the sea of Kinmen. (7/10)
A scheduled flight, Shanghai to Xian, met strong airflow and four people were injured.
A airplane of Northern Europe which has 41 passengers, emergency landing two times (7/13)
A copter was prang in the south of Afghanistan. (7/14)

A bride throw flower on the airplane, the flower was indrafted engine and airplane was prang. (7/15)
An airplane of Iran was prang, 150 people die (7/15)
A fighter plane of USA was prang in Afghanistan (7/18)
A copter was prang in the Afghanistan. (7/19)
A copter of USA was prang in the Baghdad. (7/19)
A bombing plane of China was prang. (7/20)
An airliner of China smoke in passenger compartment and forced landing. (7/20)
A copter of NATO was prang in Afghanistan. 16 people die, 5 people were injured. (7/20)
A copter of Russia was prang. 6 people die, 2 people were injured. (7/22)
An airplane of Iran rolled out the runway and struck the wall, 17 people die and 19 people were injured. (7/24)
An small airplane of Kenya emergency landing, 1 people die and 3 people were injure.(8/2)
An airplane loaded 16 people was disappeared in Indonesia. (8/2)
An airplane of Spain was on fire when it took off, at least 6 people injured.(8/5)

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I've read his (Yun Feng's) 2008 weather prediction:

Yun Feng for 2008 winter:
In US 2008 winter will be a disaster, harsh winter, many people dead... panic situation, terrible...

www.512-china.org...

NOAA for 2008 winter:
Winter Temperatures Near Average, February Above

www.sciencedaily.com...

I'm open minded and don't have any prejudices, just being objective here with facts which don't contribute to predictions of that person.

Edit: added sources.
Edit: fixed sources

[edit on 11-8-2009 by SassyCat]

[edit on 11-8-2009 by SassyCat]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

All good , that is how we get to the bottom of things !!

So, Feng is missing out on his Predictions !!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Indeed, but I always like reading predictions, so far here's my favourite one:

home.flash.net...

Actually it's a compilation of them, enjoy

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
ChemBreather:

I saw your post on this site. I am an owner of www.512-china.org...
We are spread YunFeng. I hope we can make friend, thank you.
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone Number: (646)861-9042
Chinese Blog: cishanxingdao.blog.sohu.com...

Below is our ariticle for research center

Dear sir:

nice to know you .I am Chen Jian .I am a member of one Chinese research team.earthquake hazards prediction is one of our study field.our leader ,master Yunfeng,research earthquake in a very special way,he predicted SICHUAN WENCHUAN earthquake took place in china on 12th May, 2008.

In June this year,our leader foretold that earthquake would occur very frequently in the world , he reminded particularly paying close attention to Europe and America area.soon,many earthquake news was heard from media,(all this details you can visit our English blog orientalprophet.blog.sohu.com...,Chinese blog futurenews.blog.sohu.com..., cishanxingdao.blog.sohu.com...,and our website www.512-china.org...),include M 7.1 earthquake in Gulf of California on august 4 ,2009. he know very clear about future years United States big earthquake and world’s earthquake events.

Earthquake research center and organization always spent huge money on the subject. We can provide monthly ,annually report about America earthquake if you are interested in it.I suggest that also your organization can cooperate with master Yunfeng .this will be a very nice decision.

Deviner Yunfeng’s prediction field covered a large range,he can precisely predict nature disaster such as earthquake hazards,airplane crash and accident,economy,social events,price movement of stock,gold and crude oil,private fate and future, etc ,prediction is only a small part of his power. he already predicted many events like hurricane,cold winter happened in 2008 in your country.you can visit his blog guantianzd.blog.sohu.com... for reference to know his unique ability. He has no interesting about political topic. his research fruit is multitudinous, contribution is great, gains is enormous, research methods are up-to-date, and fields concerned are numerous, which are all unprecedented.we believe his achievement is great enough to shock scientists and the world.

I hope to hear from you soon. please feel free to contact me on: :(646)861-9042 .my email address is [email protected] .

Best regards

Sincerely yours

Chen Jian

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

ChemBreather:

Dear sir:

nice to know you .I am Chen Jian .I am a member of one Chinese research team.earthquake hazards prediction is one of our study field.our leader ,master Yunfeng,research earthquake in a very special way,he predicted SICHUAN WENCHUAN earthquake took place in china on 12th May, 2008.

In June this year,our leader foretold that earthquake would occur very frequently in the world , he reminded particularly paying close attention to Europe and America area.soon,many earthquake news was heard from media,(all this details you can visit our English blog orientalprophet.blog.sohu.com...,Chinese blog futurenews.blog.sohu.com..., cishanxingdao.blog.sohu.com...,and our website www.512-china.org...),include M 7.1 earthquake in Gulf of California on august 4 ,2009. he know very clear about future years United States big earthquake and world’s earthquake events.

Earthquake research center and organization always spent huge money on the subject. We can provide monthly ,annually report about America earthquake if you are interested in it.I suggest that also your organization can cooperate with master Yunfeng .this will be a very nice decision.

Deviner Yunfeng’s prediction field covered a large range,he can precisely predict nature disaster such as earthquake hazards,airplane crash and accident,economy,social events,price movement of stock,gold and crude oil,private fate and future, etc ,prediction is only a small part of his power. he already predicted many events like hurricane,cold winter happened in 2008 in your country.you can visit his blog guantianzd.blog.sohu.com... for reference to know his unique ability. He has no interesting about political topic. his research fruit is multitudinous, contribution is great, gains is enormous, research methods are up-to-date, and fields concerned are numerous, which are all unprecedented.we believe his achievement is great enough to shock scientists and the world.

I hope to hear from you soon. please feel free to contact me on: :(646)861-9042 .my email address is [email protected] .

Best regards

Sincerely yours

Chen Jian

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat

Indeed, but I always like reading predictions, so far here's my favourite one:

home.flash.net...

Actually it's a compilation of them, enjoy

That is a Long read, I have Fav'ed it, but, not much good news at first Glance !

There will be nuclear attacks on both coasts, Las Vegas, and perhaps in Utah. [Note: This is supposed to take place following an October - Wall Street economic COLLAPSE, which will be followed by a long-lasting quake 10 days later, and a MAJOR quake that will break many dams 15 days following the first quake. She saw the invasion-taking place near or shortly after the second quake. 3 1/2 years after the first two quakes, two more MEGA-QUAKES will hit that will shake the entire planet and will kill millions and literally cause whole mountain ranges to rise and fall].

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chejian123

Hey, I live in Europe, so Quake Predictions in EU would be nice..
But web pages in Chinees or Japanees dont tell us very much ..

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Yes, that's the problem. Would you spread YunFeng for people who are living your country? By the way, which country are you living in? And bear of your country?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Yes, that's the problem. Would you spread YunFeng for people who are living your country? By the way, which country are you living in? And bear of your country?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'll make a prediction:

Fall of 2010: Almost all air traffic will be shut down.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

What I find a bit strange is the following statement.

And those air crashes and air accidents will happen continually in Asia, Africa, and Europe! Until the people know us in the world.

That sounds as if "whoever they are" will be trying to cause accidents so that the people of the world knows them..... or is this some sort of miscommunication?

[edit on 11-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

What I find a bit strange is the following statement.

And those air crashes and air accidents will happen continually in Asia, Africa, and Europe! Until the people know us in the world.

That sounds as if "whoever they are" will be trying to cause accidents so that the people of the world knows them.....

Who are they? And how do they cause planes to crash?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

I don't know, but that's part of what the OP excerpted. You can read it at the end of the first sentence.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

My guess would be muslim terrorists...with boxcutters?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by chejian123
ChemBreather:

Dear sir:

Best regards

Sincerely yours

Chen Jian

At least 100 Dead, in Samoa Tsunami, YunFeng's prediction validated

Earthquake will happen in Europe and America

YunFeng (Knowing, Deviner)mentioned on June 23 2009, lots of earthquakes that will happen in Europe and America!

* Magnitude 5.4 earthquake- Souh of USA-Alaska. (6/23)
* Magnitude 6.7 earthquake- Crete, Greece. (7/1)
* Magnitude 5.0 earthquake- Colombia. (7/4)
* Magnitude Unknow earthquake- Panama. (7/4)
* Magnitude 4.1 earthquake- Italy. (7/3) There is a "Group of Eight Summit" that will happen in that place.
* Magnitude 5.4 earthquake- Nicaragua
acific Coast. (7/7)
* Magnitude 4.1 earthquake- Rome: Rome happens three times aftershock after strong earthquake. (7/8)
* Magnitude 6.0 earthquake- Peru. (7/12)
* Magnitude 5.1 earthquake- North Island. (7/13)
* Magnitude 7.8 earthquake- New Zealand. (7/15)
* Magnitude 6.9 earthquake- Mexico. (8/4)
* Magnitude 7.1 earthquake- California, Gulf of (8/4)
* Magnitude 5.0 earthquake- South of Mexico (8/15)
* Magnitude 4.4 earthquake- Greece (9/2)
* Magnitude 5.4 earthquake- Albania (9/7)
* Magnitude 6.4 earthquake- Venezuela (9/12)
* Magnitude 4.2 earthquake- Italy (9/15)
* Magnitude 4.9 earthquake- Mexico (9/20)
* Magnitude 6.4 earthquake- Mexico (9/24)
* Magnitude 8.0 earthquake- Samoa Islands (9/30)

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
APIA, Samoa — A powerful earthquake in the South Pacific hurled a massive tsunami at the shores of Samoa and American Samoa, flattening villages and sweeping cars and people out to sea, leaving at least 82 dead and dozens missing.

Offical website: www.512-china.org

[email protected]

(646)861-9042

www.ireport.com...
At least 100 Dead, in Samoa Tsunami, YunFeng's prediction validated

new topics

top topics

join