It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maryland, Virginia Company Buys 400 MW Free Energy Generator From BlackLight Power Inc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
www.greenoptimistic.com...

On July 30, BlackLight Power announced a commercial license agreement with Maryland-based Akridge Energy. BLP will allow Akridge to use their energy producing process for generating electricity in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Colombia, up to a maximum continuous capacity of 400 MW.

“We believe BlackLight Power has developed a new energy technology that will have a profound impact on the environment and the economy and will help us achieve our goal in becoming a major, green-power producer in the greater-DC market,” said John E. Akridge III, chairman and owner of Akridge Energy. “We are excited to be one of the early-adopters of BLP’s energy technology.” Mr. Akridge is also a shareholder of BlackLight Power.

The trust that Akridge Energy is giving BlackLight by investing in them should give the science community a reason to think more about hydrinos and accept newer physics concepts that, even if not fully understood and demonstrated, work.

More good news for the hottest new energy technology on the market......

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Okay cool, I had to do a fast google search to find out what exactly they developed again, and now I have been reminded.

They must be doing something right seeing how this is their 6th commercial deal. What would be nice is if they made this technology in a form that could be installed in your home. Then we will be making real progress.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
Okay cool, I had to do a fast google search to find out what exactly they developed again, and now I have been reminded.

Company website:

www.blacklightpower.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Thanks, for the link!
I found it though that is where I went to reaffirm my knowledge on the technology that they developed. I appreciate it though.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
GREAT! Free Energy exists. It is mis-named, as nothing is truly free, but by expanding the boundaries of our "box" we can tap into an Energy here on Earth and not violate any laws of Physics in relation to the Universe.
Good to see a Power Company giving this some credibility!!

www.cphonx.net...
Several Universities are experimenting with the Woodward Effect, which claims to create a Force in a vacuum. The force can be multiplied many times by using a spinning mass and centrifigual/centrepital force.

I have corresponded with a NASA researcher several times about this effect, and he has blue-printed a proto-type "thruster" that would behave almost identically to the UFO's we witness.
www.grc.nasa.gov...
Can't find the prototype page in my Favorites. I will run it down.

Great info and links for the subject here:
jnaudin.free.fr...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Do they say how its done.
Black light sounds like a UV source.
UV will induce artificial radiation of plus and minus charges when
delivered on certain compositions or elements.
Collection of the charges were thought to power the 50KW
generator of a builder in the 30s or 40s (Dr Moray).
www.svpvril.com...
UV will damage DNA by knocking out amino acid bonds.
So operation and maintenance can be hazardous.
Also there were problems of explosions if charge regulation
falters.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yah free energy doesn't exist..just cheaper energy.Still need to build all the infrastructure.I heard about blacklight a while ago.Quite complex pdf's on how it works but im not scientifically minded enough to understand.Atleast it's not a sham like many other alternative energy companies.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'll have more to add later on this. Great find.
S & F.
Interesting company logo.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I'll have more to add later on this. Great find.
S & F.
Interesting company logo.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by SLAYER69]

I didn't notice logo at first! Kind of Pyramid, Eye of Horus and Star Trek Federation combo, lol!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
As much as we'd like this to be the real deal, it's had that distinct aroma of snake oil around it since it was first announced years ago. There's a long way to go before this is proven as real but I'm trying to keep an open mind on it.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Blacklight is the real deal folks.

The theories used in the production of Blacklight power also refute Einstein's wacky mechanics.

As usual, plasma cosmology has the answers.

A video on the third party confirmation of Blacklights results:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

BLP has had their process independently vetted and replicated by a credible university, what more do you want?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

I've been casually following this company and their fantastic claims for years and still it doesn't quite ring true for me in many ways and I know I'm not the only one as yet unconvinced of what they're peddling.

Maybe I'll be convinced when they get a nobel prize for re-writing the principles of quantum physics but until then I'll remain skeptical.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It's interesting, but I wonder why the independent verification was conducted by Rowan University- which is a relatively obscure school. A larger tech school would be much more credible and confidence inspiring. Why not MIT, or another large, state tech/ engineering school? Is it because they wanted to avoid schools with military/ government funding?

I would think this important a development would be of extreme interest to the greater science and engineering community.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by moonwilson]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonwilson
It's interesting, but I wonder why the independent verification was conducted by Rowan University- which is a relatively obscure school. A larger tech school would be much more credible and confidence inspiring. Why not MIT, or another large, state tech/ engineering school? Is it because they wanted to avoid schools with military/ government funding?

I would think this important a development would be of extreme interest to the greater science and engineering community.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by moonwilson]

Just a guess, but most major universities won't be interested unless there is some large grant money or a patent opportunity! The company has already patented the process, and I don't think they are big enough to provide millions in grant money for a large scale research facility outside of their own.

Smaller "proof of concept" studies are surely being done, but not a true replication of their machine or process.

Maybe this power company endorsement will change all of that. Or, maybe the company will get smart and offer up partnerships to some larger corporations or universities in order to gain mainstream acceptance!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This is not free energy but perhaps cheaper energy. You'll need to buy the solid fuel as essential material.

www.blacklightpower.com...

[edit on 8 11 2009 by wisdomnotemotion]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Agreed, the title of the article is a bit misleading. It's more like "really really really cheap energy" than "free energy".

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Agreed, the title of the article is a bit misleading. It's more like "really really really cheap energy" than "free energy".

I don't think they mean for "Free Energy" to be economically related. It is more of a reference to the "Overunity" concept. They get more energy than is expected from current chemical models, or they get more energy than what they put in. Therefore they are accomplishing "free" energy in the net output.

I am sure they don't intend for it to be free! This is Capitalism, they will certainly charge plenty for it!!

top topics

join