It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Sanni Ceto (A Zeta-Human Hybrid) - Must watch!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
looks like that's what the member is trying to say in so many misspelled words.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
After watching this video and knowing something about the mental health field (I worked for 4 years specifically with mentally retarded/challenged adults living in the community, taking care of all aspects of their lives they were unable to take care of themselves and encouraging them to learn to do as much for themselves as they can), and also being somewhat autistic myself, I have a very horrible feeling about Ms. Ceto's situation. I believe she has mental challenges, and know that she's stated elsewhere that she is autistic. I believe that she firmly believes everything she says, but also that it's been pretty much "scripted" by those around her who wished to use her for their own benefit.

Being mentally challenged is not the same as being mentally retarded - Ms. Ceto probably has a very high IQ, but still has less social understanding than non-autistics would have. Such a person can be very knowledgeable, and remember details about things that "normal" (or "neurotypical") people would never remember even being exposed to. She is very convincing, but it's my belief that this is because she, herself, has been very convinced by others, not because she came to these beliefs on her own. The person in the video came upon the funds to help her move when it suited them, but from what I gather, she's stopped being of "use" to them at some point & had to find her own way back.

I don't think bad of her at all. I feel for this woman, I believe she's being taken advantage of and that she lacks the social awareness to understand this. :-(

I hope I'm wrong, though. I am a believer in ET visitations/et al, and as far as what I think is "possible" in the world, I fully believe a story like hers could possibly be true. I just don't believe it -is- true, however. Not in this case, not when the much more likely explanation appears to be that she's been "coached" without her awareness of the fact.

I wish her well either way. :-
edit on 10-8-2011 by UncleClover because: I misworded a line that made it say the exact opposite of what I wanted to say, and in a most confusing way. 1st sentence of 2nd paragraph, if you must know. :-)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ASPIEUFO

Of course autism (including Asperger's) doesn't make one delusional. But it doesn't make one immune to delusion, either. Especially if one has been lied to and manipulated into their delusions by others who constantly reinforce them.

And I believe - there is no "excuse" you can come up with as to why _I_ don't accept her story. I believe such stories are possible, but I just perceive that a very different affair is at play in her case. I believe in the reality of UFO visitation, and that yes, some ETs are even living among us and look as we do and perhaps even interbreed.

I feel for Ms. Ceto regardless - if what she believes is true, I feel for her and if it isn't, I feel for her even more.

:-(

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
For those who read the PDF, Alien Interview. You know you can also do cross referencing to that also.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I also heard this woman was on ATS back in 09, is this true?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I've watched the entire video. Her "story" was so sad and so moving that I cried. I wish her well enough to go home.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I know I'm incredibly late to this thread lol (about 10+ years too late lol, and am a new member here, only just signed up), but I want to ask a question. Does anybody who is still on this thread know how I can contact Sanni personally? I know in another interview she did that I listened to (that I think is not covered in this thread), or was it something I read, that she's said she had few friends on this Earth. Well, I believe that I could be a good friend to her. I have autism too just the same as her and she is a very inspirational individual to me, I say inspirational because of the way she has been able to be the wonderful person she is despite everything she has gone through. I also have some of the same interests as her (I'm somewhat interested in the field of UFOs and ETs, and would actually like to get her feedback on one thing I heard in a documentary that I once watched that has fascinated me ever since and has really made me ponder, the fact that we could all actually be Venutians, or people from the planet Venus, or that we could be descended of people who were therefrom.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join