It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy and new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ok, first of all I shall tell you how I got here. I have always been a bit interested in paraphycologists (sp?) ever since 8th. We read a story about them in english. Well anyway I moved from italy (father is in military) and now I am in the states. I have done a science project on PK but results were minimal. I personally think it was the information. So one night I was fading to sleep, feeling dazed and as I was coming out of a daze I noticed something in the corner of my eye. It was the my mini mirror at the foot of my bed floating a good 3 feet above my bed which was atleast 2 feet from the floor. I turned my head in a snap and it fell limp on the floor. So I searched a bit and found this site and have a few questions...

PSIBALLS? I search on the psipog and read. What USEFULNESS can they do, how do they feel?

Thank you

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Hope you enjoy your stay.

oops, I'm bad, I thought this was in the new members forum.

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by Bleys]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Welcome and interesting story.... I think you've come to the right place!

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well I tried to make a psi ball took me about a minute...I ran a "test" I felt the energy flow as I was focusing and once I stopped the feeling ceased. WAAA OK I TRIED AGAIN and I felt a magnetic force pushing on my palm as it got bigger the force got stronger...WAAAA

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by Yngwie]

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yngwie
WAAA OK I TRIED AGAIN and I felt a magnetic force pushing on my palm as it got bigger the force got stronger...WAAAA

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by Yngwie]

I've gotten that same feeling when making a psiball before. It's cool

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yea tried focusing on actual TK, moved a psiwheel about a centimeter took me 45 minutes. That was enough for the day. Oh any tips on making psiballs it takes me a while and I need to concentrate much to get weak ones.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Dude cool! So you've been experimenting and suddenly after waking up from a dream, you begin to see the results.

Now what you got to do, is to believe in yourself!
When you're waking up, you are more relaxed and in a different level. Not in Beta anyway, where you're in right now. In order for you to learn how to make it happen in beta, which is the ...well, you probably know...you've got to train yourself to know the Alpha level, which is generally when you first wake up. Then go from there.

Cool! I'm so happy for you! Keeeeeeep going. You've got it!

(correction... ok sorry, after being tired enough and on your WAY to sleep. Haha. no prob. same thing)

[Edited on 5/12/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

top topics

join