It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Crocodile tears' of newly-wed who 'took a hit out on her husband'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

'Crocodile tears' of newly-wed who 'took a hit out on her husband'

www. dailymail.co.uk

'Crocodile tears' of newly-wed who 'took a hit out on her husband'... and got caught in a police sting operation

By Paul Thompson

The video below shows newly-wed Dalia Dippolito collapsing into tears as she is told by police that her husband has been murdered.
The 26-year-old could barely stand as a Florida police officer comforted her over the death of her husband of less than six months.

But police claim the grieving widow act was just that - as Dippolito had secretly hired a hit man to kill her husband Michael.

What she didn't know was that the contract killer was an unde
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This report is an exposée of the shocking face of a criminal in the process of trying to get away with it. No doubt this psychopath has been caught red handed in the commission of a crime as depicted in the videos below.

The most shocking aspect is that she is convincing as she employs her femininity in full force. When told of her husband's murder, she bursts into tears and approaches the police officer as if wanting to be consoled with a hug.

www. dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 083131p://pm3111 by masonwatcher]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Funny how she was more compassionate when she said she didn't do anything then when she heard the news her husband was dead. All the cops were like give me a break.

Makes you wonder about all the ones that never get caught.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yeah, I know what you mean. I really *hate* it when my wife does that...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
She was his mistress while he was married.

He then married her and it was her lover who tipped off police to her plot to murder her husband.

Clearly, there are some lifestyle issues here.

top topics

join