It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Osama speech in full

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
'Yes, your right I am a big mate of Saddam and no mistake, oh yes sir-ree. Me and Sadds? Oh we've known each other for years, yep, you've got me there all right.

'And it doesn't end there. Remember new taste coke? That was my idea and one more series of Friends�that was me too. It's all my fault.

'I have to say, if I were you I'd bomb Iraq now. That's where I am, by the way, here in an internet cafe in Baghdad, happily recording speeches for my new album: 'Now That's What I Call Terrorism Vol IV.'

'Yours, US Department of Propaganda, er no, I mean, oh #, Larry? Can we do that again? My accent trailed off a bit.'

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but seeing as how I live in the USA I find the threat of another more serious attack on this country seriously. I don't find it as a joke.

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Oh come on.

You are far far more likely to be killed in a road traffic accident, falling down the stairs, shot by your next door nieghbour etc etc than in a terorrist attack.

Being in a state of fear about it means they�ve succsedded.

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
No sense dreading something you have no control over... Live your life, be happy...stay aware of your surroundings, but don't lock yourself in a basement and start eating your canned goods while watching CNN 24/7... If you do, then they've won...

new topics

top topics

join