It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Solution: The Big Clue Everyone Missed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Also, exactly what videos do you have that show a buring jet crashing into the World Trade Center? And where is this "soaked in jet fuel" coming from?

LOL! Spreston... sometimes you just can't help every disinfo agent. I mean you gave links screen shots everything you can possible do and still this fellow is asking about the "Soaked In jet fuel"...

Its goes to show that you can give a man a piece of paper but you can't make him read it.

Nice vid too.. Mr, Harly man DOES sound like an infomercial actor. And did you hear dan Rather talk about the planted explosive stuff.... You know Rather got an anthrax letter too right? Sometimes I think some elements of the media were thinking about talking about the truth of the matter.... but swiftly changed their minds after the anthrax letters.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

Originally posted by hooper

Also, exactly what videos do you have that show a buring jet crashing into the World Trade Center? And where is this "soaked in jet fuel" coming from?

LOL! Spreston... sometimes you just can't help every disinfo agent. I mean you gave links screen shots everything you can possible do and still this fellow is asking about the "Soaked In jet fuel"...

Its goes to show that you can give a man a piece of paper but you can't make him read it.

Nice vid too.. Mr, Harly man DOES sound like an infomercial actor. And did you hear dan Rather talk about the planted explosive stuff.... You know Rather got an anthrax letter too right? Sometimes I think some elements of the media were thinking about talking about the truth of the matter.... but swiftly changed their minds after the anthrax letters.

So I take it then there is nothing out there but your own assertions that the passport was "soaked in jet fuel".

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted by hooper

posted by titorite

posted by hooper
So I take it then there is nothing out there but your own assertions that the passport was "soaked in jet fuel".

Are you incapable of reading the posts and links provided you?

I will not post them again.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is a great post by the way. But i think it is still missing the beginning about how we where actually brain washed to go along with this scam.

About a year and a half before 911 the whole world was actually groomed to have a bad opinion of a specific religious cult acting withing Afghanistan. And it is the same argument we use to justify our killing in Afghanistan and other places around the world right now. Most of you people probably dont even realize it at all. You people dont realize that you are all groomed to hate something specific. And we are all via media being kept to keep that specific focus.

This action by the media clods peoples judgments about how things really happened. We are not being led to figure out what really happened. We are guided to keep our focus on hand. The task going on right now.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I suppose a picture of a passport that survived from a similar incident would prove that its possible.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
the odds would be sooooo high that its damn nigh impossible....

....yet on that day lots happened that defied logic...

.... a bit like the person who seems devoid of all intelligence as he keeps asking about the fuel soaked Mystery Fireproof Heat and Everything Else Proof Passport.....

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
That vid is a great demonstration that:

The best place to hide something is right in front of you

[edit on 11-8-2009 by seataka]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
This is a great post by the way. But i think it is still missing the beginning about how we where actually brain washed to go along with this scam.

About a year and a half before 911 the whole world was actually groomed to have a bad opinion of a specific religious cult acting withing Afghanistan. And it is the same argument we use to justify our killing in Afghanistan and other places around the world right now. Most of you people probably dont even realize it at all. You people dont realize that you are all groomed to hate something specific. And we are all via media being kept to keep that specific focus.

This action by the media clods peoples judgments about how things really happened. We are not being led to figure out what really happened. We are guided to keep our focus on hand. The task going on right now.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

The first outline of this plan was disclosed by Dr Werner Von Braun in the mid 70's in his death bed confession

The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that

first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us-that they were "Commies."

Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism.

Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.

The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

Continued here on ATS LINK

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Flight 93 - License of Flight Attendent Cee Cee Lyles

Flight 93 - Bible

Flight 77 Pentagon - id of hijacker

Of course the whackjobs refuse to believe it....

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
...or it could be the other way round thedman....if you know what i mean....

Afterall....one has to be a nutjob to believe the "Brothers Grimm Official 911 Story".....

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted by thedman

Flight 93 - License of Flight Attendent Cee Cee Lyles

Flight 93 - Bible

Gee, that looks like the FBI stole that book from one of the Shanksville farm outhouses.

posted by thedman
Flight 77 Pentagon - id of hijacker

Of course the whackjobs refuse to believe it....

But I thought you did believe it thedman.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join