It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Solution: The Big Clue Everyone Missed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It seems this short video stub isn't very popular among the conspirators,MSM and the String pullers. I guess most evidence of inside job isn't..

Let us not forget they managed to find a small tiny passport among all those thousands of tons with pure concrete dust and debri, Good Eyes..Or did he have it in his pocket and whipped it out when no one was looking: Hey Guys, Look what I found !

This will blow the lid on 911. HOw come the media knew so much about it only minutes after the first tower was hit. Why is that people still believe that planes could destroy those towers. What about the 7th building that colapsed by itself. What about all the original footage what showed people saying their heard explosions before the first plane hit. But they have been deleted never to be seen again. What about the films of actual demolitions that show a remarkable similarity to 911. Oh and then there is the laws of physics taking a day off on 911, that just doesn't happen. The Passport that was not even marked oh and gold that was under those towers were trillions of dollars that went missing yet the passport just was amazingly found.

The 9/11 Solution - RESTORED

The Video Google Censored

Google took this video down after three days and then when I attempted to post it to YouTube it was rejected.

This video is an important companion piece to the video that I call "Inside Job" (see the Brasscheck TV archive.)

"Inside Job" shows that thousands of eye witnesses and millions of live TV viewers heard and heard about MULTIPLE explosions in the Twin Towers that preceded their sudden and inexplicable collapse.

"The 9/11 Solution" shows that even as the World Trade Center was burning and immediately after the collapses, a stream of disinformation laying down the key official 9/11 myths was being actively being put in place via the US mass media (i.e. the impact of the planes weakened the structures, the "intense" fires caused the collapses, Bin Laden was the only possible suspect.)

The 9/11 Solution: The Big Clue Everyone Missed

Two major 9/11 anomalies have been thoroughly documented, specifically:

1) The stand down of US air defense on the morning of 9/11 that permitted commercial jet aircraft to fly erratically and in restricted air space without challenge

2) Overwhelming physical evidence that World Trade Center buildings #1, #2, and #7 were brought down by controlled demolition

A third significant anomaly has not been discussed, let alone acknowledged: the reporting by the major US TV news networks in the first hours few hours immediately after the attacks.

Specifically:

1. MSNBC presented an elaborately detailed story about the lifestyle and anti-US philosophy of Osama bin Laden - while both towers were still burning and long before Bin Laden had been accused by anyone.

2. Fox News featured a "man in the street" eye witness who explained in strangely formal language the science behind why the towers collapsed when most engineers and firemen were utterly baffled and in shock by what had just taken place.

3. CBS featured a Bush administration insider (and not identified as such) as a guest who actively worked to dissuade Dan Rather (and viewers) from speculating that there must have been explosive charges placed in the buildings for them to have collapsed the way they did.

How was it that these stories - based on no fact, no research and no inquirry - appeared in full blown form so quickly on US news networks and then became part of the core myths of what happened on 9/11?

Were these stories prepared in advance?

There's an old intelligence saying that "once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, but three times is enemy action."

Because most of these clips ran only once and were not repeated after they'd done their job, it made it difficult, if not impossible, for viewers to analyze them critically.

Now, thanks to the magic of video tape and a few people who immediately started taping the news after the attacks, we have this important evidence that at the very least these attacks appear to have been anticipated and prepared for by forces that have the ability to exert strong influence over the output of the newsrooms of major US news networks.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There`s quite a few anomalies overlooked, the time stamp on when planes deviated off course in relation to the next one hitting it`s target, remember no communication here between the 4 hijacking crews, bearing in mind 1 plane was delayed for over 40 minutes, some mighty fine timing here for 4 completely independent of each other hijackings.

It`s as almost if it wasn`t down to hijackers but someone having complete control of all 4 planes

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hi Chem,
That video has been shown before, in at least one other thread, so the story is the same. The man in the street is known as Harley man and is said to be a pro actor.
I'm a bit puzzled by the warning below though,it's a bit offputting, since yours is the only post before me, and the warning was already there.
Of all the things discussed here, 9/11 should be one of the most important.
A warning like this feels intimidating.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Lots of questions and few answers. The sad part is that our government is no longer interested in looking for answers.

Not even the Change Master himself.

All I want is answers. Is that to much to ask?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Hi Chem,
That video has been shown before, in at least one other thread, so the story is the same. The man in the street is known as Harley man and is said to be a pro actor.
I'm a bit puzzled by the warning below though,it's a bit offputting, since yours is the only post before me, and the warning was already there.

I agree. That warning sucketh.

It rattled me when I first saw it, but I have grown used to it now. But for noobs... Well, they might be fearful of even READING a thread with that on it. Let alone posting.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Hi Chem,

The warning were there before any posts..
I dont know have it works, but, I see it on all 9-11 threads..

Maybe a reminder: Keep it cool

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Lots of questions and few answers. The sad part is that our government is no longer interested in looking for answers.

Not even the Change Master himself.

All I want is answers. Is that to much to ask?

Do you think any thing would happen if , let us say , the people responcible came forth and said they had done it ?

What would happen ??

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I had a look at the warning thread, it seems there were problems with posters, (or a dedicated group of posters) last year and who seemed to have an agenda of some sort.
Click on the warning to see the thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I know there are lots of threads like this but I say kudos anyway. In response to the title, there is one clue that I still do not see being discussed, and that is the fact that 9 11 DID happen, no matter who actually orchestrated the whole series of events on that day! It DOES NOT MATTER if the Bush League or Bin Laden were responsible, what should be the focus point is the fact that the Bush League was incompetent incompetent incompetent incompetent incompetent!!! Their job was making sure America was secure and their excuses that terrorists infiltrated all branches of government is PROOF that our taxes are wastefully spent on FOUR, I repeat FOUR branches of military, technology designed for security measures and the Bush Leagues payroll!! DEMAND A REFUND!! And charge the Bush League with incompetence and not doing their job to protect US soil and American lives! Hang them on the White House lawn the very minute they are found guilty of betraying our confidence in them, FOR THEY ARE GUILTY!!!!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Is this multiple choice?

I choose had the unblemished unsinged undamaged almost perfect Satam M- A Al Suqami paper passport in his pocket and whipped it out when nobody was looking.

Satam Al Suqami was allegedly trapped inside the fuselage of Flight 11 when it smashed into the North Tower at an alleged 466 mph.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/429f56b0257d.jpg[/atsimg]

The Magic Passport allegedly found on Vessey St below, even though officially the aircraft, within which poor Satam Al Suqami was allegedly trapped inside, hit the northeast tower wall almost dead center and was absorbed almost completely by the massive core structure. So how did the passport supposedly inside his pocket escape the exploding burning sealed fuselage; unless he was holding it out the open cockpit window before the impact?

And in the heavily censored FBI Timeline, Suqami's paper passport was reported soaked in jet fuel. How could that be? Inside the fuselage with a roaring inferno, and it gets soaked in jet fuel and somehow not burned up?

When hijacker Satam Al Suqami’s passport was recovered on 9/11 on the street near the World Trade Center, it was “soaked in jet fuel.”

source

Uncle Sam's lucky finds
Anne Karpf
Tuesday March 19, 2002

It started the day after the attacks on the twin towers, with the discovery of a flight manual in Arabic and a copy of the Koran in a car hired by Mohammed Atta and abandoned at Boston airport. In the immediate shocked aftermath of the attacks, these findings were somehow reassuring: American intelligence was on the case, the perpetrators were no longer faceless.

In less than a week came another find, two blocks away from the twin towers, in the shape of Atta's passport (ed. Al Suqami's passport from Flight 11). We had all seen the blizzard of paper rain down from the towers, but the idea that Atta's passport had escaped from that inferno unsinged would have tested the credulity of the staunchest supporter of the FBI's crackdown on terrorism.

Yet we were still in the infancy of coincidence. On September 24 the belongings of alleged terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui threw up a cropdusting manual, while four days later came Atta's suicide note, the one with the counsel to shine your shoes before you meet your maker - a piece of advice which seemed suspiciously Norman Rockwellesque. It was here, too, that the stuff about 72 virgins awaiting him in heaven first started to circulate.

In December the laughing, boasting video of Osama bin Laden was unearthed in a house in Jalalabad. The new year saw no let-up in this serendipitous trove - January turned up an email sent by "shoe bomber" Richard Reid from a Paris cybercafe (and found on its hard disk) shortly before boarding the Paris-Miami flight in which he claimed responsibility in advance for downing the plane. (Luckily or carelessly, depending on your perspective, Reid had pocketed a business card from the cybercafe.)

And then, last Friday, Major General Frank Hagenbeck revealed that Americans had found a whole shelf of field manuals on undertaking terrorist activity, to put beside the instruction manual on how to use light automatic weapons left in a training camp in January.

Apart from the fact that the al-Qaida network seem to have a catastrophic way with lost property, isn't it strange that these most demonised and potent of terrorists seem unable to operate any weapons without a manual? Dad's Army is nothing - this bunch sounds as if they wouldn't be able to programme the video. And if the quality of their manuals is anything like those most of us have come across, they will still be wrestling with them long after the guarantee has run out.

source

High-resolution image of official paper passport allegedly recovered by mystery person at WTC on street below and allegedly soaked in jet fuel

Alleged Satam Suqami passport cover found intact with paper passport inside of course after surviving fireball and crushing of fuselage and falling 97 floors to the street below

Can you imagine that? Four out of an alleged nineteen alleged hijacker passports have survived 9-11. What fantastic good luck. It seems 9-11-2001 was a day of miracle after miracle after miracle.

NATIONAL COMMISSION ON TERRORIST ATTACKS UPON THE UNITED STATES

Monday, January 26, 2004

To break down some of al Qaeda's travel problem, view it from their perspective. For most international travel, a terrorist has to have a passport. To visit some countries, terrorists of certain nationalities must obtain a document permitting them to visit, a visa. Finally, the terrorist must actually enter the country and keep from getting detained or deported by immigration or other law enforcement officials. Susan Ginsburg, senior counsel to the Commission will begin by examining how the hijackers navigated these stages.

MS. SUSAN GINSBURG: Beginning with passports. Four of the hijackers passports have survived in whole or in part. Two were recovered from the crash site of United Airlines flight 93 in Pennsylvania. These are the passports of Ziad Jarrah and Saeed al Ghamdi. One belonged to a hijacker on American Airlines flight 11. This is the passport of Satam al Suqami. A passerby picked it up and gave it to a NYPD detective shortly before the World Trade Center towers collapsed. A fourth passport was recovered from luggage that did not make it from a Portland flight to Boston on to the connecting flight which was American Airlines flight 11. This is the passport of Abdul Aziz al Omari.

In addition to these four, some digital copies of the hijackers passports were recovered in post-9/11 operations. Two of the passports that have survived, those of Satam al Suqami and Abdul Aziz al Omari, were clearly doctored. To avoid getting into classified detail, we will just state that these were manipulated in a fraudulent manner in ways that have been associated with al Qaeda.

source

Let us not forget that the Anthrax Man Jerome Hauer was live on TV the morning of 9-11 with Dan Rather laying the blame on Usama bin Laden and negating Rather's observations that the tower collapses looked exactly like planned demolitions.

Anthrax Attacks

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Jerome Hauer, director of the Office of Public Health Preparedness.

On September 11, 2001, Jerome Hauer was a national security advisor with the National Institute of Health, a managing director with Kroll Associates, and a guest on national television. His background in counter-terror and his specialized knowledge of biological warfare served him well on that day. Perhaps a little too well.

On September 11, 2001, Jerome Hauer advised the White House to begin taking Cipro, an antibiotic which is effective against anthrax.

Mr. Hauer's advice was not made public. Its value may have been underestimated at the time, but it was clearly demonstrated a week later, when the first anthrax letters appeared, and again three weeks after that, when anthrax appeared in letters to Democratic Senators Daschle and Leahy.

The obvious question is: Did Jerome Hauer know about the anthrax attacks in advance?

source

Jerome Hauer is most likely the traitor who arranged sending the anthrax from Ft Detrick Maryland to members of Congress. Jerome Hauer is likely a terrorist unindicted and unpunished.

And of course we must not forget that the FBI knew who the hijackers were on September 12, 2001 and were quite convinced they were accurate and trumpeted it all over the world, but now in August 2009 that same FBI has not the slightest clue on who those 19 alleged hijackers were because they had stolen identities.

Terrorist Hunt
ABC News
September 12, 2001

Federal officials say investigators have identified all the hijackers, and estimate there were three to six aboard each of the four passenger planes that crashed in the worst terrorist attack in the United States Tuesday. At least two of the hijackers were on the Immigration and Naturalization Service "watch list," but it's still unclear whether the individuals entered the United States illegally or whether they entered before their names were placed on the list.
Investigators believe at least some of the hijackers were U.S.-trained pilots who entered the country through Canada. State Department officials said they have intelligence information connecting the attacks to indicted terrorist Osama bin Laden.

Most, if not all, of the hijackers were Egyptian or Saudi nationals, sources said.

source

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Who said it was "soaked in jet fuel"? Who said it was in his pocket? Could it have been in luggage?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Who said it was "soaked in jet fuel"? Who said it was in his pocket? Could it have been in luggage?

But if it was in the luggage, surly the passport would have burned also, not just the luggage?
think the point here is that it was almost untouched by fire, compared to that inferno there shouldnt be a passport there, lying ther just to be picked up..

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted by hooper

The FBI claimed that it was "soaked in jet fuel". The luggage would have still been trapped inside the fuselage, surrounded by exploding jet fuel. The aircraft also impacted across multiple concrete filled floor sections, more central on the North Tower.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64328f708245.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d2c1a97c8f4.jpg[/atsimg]

Can you imagine a piece of luggage or a paper passport flying through this without being burned up?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5eb2ec3fbcfa.jpg[/atsimg]

It was not reported 'found' inside a piece of luggage was it? Of course al Suqami was supposed to be on Flight 11 which hit directly in the center of the North Tower northeast face and presumably directly into the heavy core section.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73f1b96bb1a4.jpg[/atsimg]

How do you imagine that piece of luggage or the paper passport flew through the heavy core section, and somehow at the same time surviving the jet fuel inferno?

That is the North Tower southwest wall on the left
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f15f20840bf.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by hooper

But if it was in the luggage, surly the passport would have burned also, not just the luggage?
think the point here is that it was almost untouched by fire, compared to that inferno there shouldnt be a passport there, lying ther just to be picked up..

But where are you getting the "soaked in jet fuel" from? If I am not mistaken, the 911 commision report stated that the passport was found by unknown person and presented to a NYPD detective a few blocks from the WTC shortly after the crash but before the buildings collapsed. "Almost untouched" equals touched. So it did not survive unscathed, but it did survive. Things survive the most horrific catastrophes. That is the nature of chaos.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Do you think any thing would happen if , let us say , the people responcible came forth and said they had done it ?

They would get labeled as right wing nuts and discredited in a heart beat.

I don't think they want the truth to come out.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Where did the FBI say it was "soaked in jet fuel"? Quick question: did the plane crash and then burn or burn and then crash?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted by hooper

Where did the FBI say it was "soaked in jet fuel"? Quick question: did the plane crash and then burn or burn and then crash?

Geeze, I gave you the link up above. It's a simple process to follow the links. I didn't want to grab a screen shot. Well here is the link again. The claim is located in the unclassified heavily redacted secret FBI document called the HIJACKERS TIMELINE.

When hijacker Satam Al Suqami’s passport was recovered on 9/11 on the street near the World Trade Center, it was “soaked in jet fuel.”

source

If you think the FBI is lying, then take it up with them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14dbd6e59df0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e00d441e2004.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is the unclassified but heavily redacted FBI document here and that statement is located on page 291.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted by hooper

Quick question: did the plane crash and then burn or burn and then crash?

How should I know. In the videos of Flight 175, it looks like the aircraft burns before it crashes or maybe crashes before it burns. What difference does it make in this discussion?

Regardless the paper passport is allegedly inside the fuselage, inside its cover, soaked in jet fuel, inside Al Suqami's pocket or luggage, or maybe he is holding it out the cockpit window at 466 mph.

Do you think it could have survived an inferno of burning jet fuel or just maybe it was planted on the streets below? Which makes more sense or just satisfies a few elements of deductive reasoning? If you think the FBI does not plant evidence or manufacture evidence, then you have never read the reports of FBI whistleblowers have you?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by hooper

Quick question: did the plane crash and then burn or burn and then crash?

How should I know. In the videos of Flight 175, it looks like the aircraft burns before it crashes or maybe crashes before it burns. What difference does it make in this discussion?

Regardless the paper passport is allegedly inside the fuselage, inside its cover, soaked in jet fuel, inside Al Suqami's pocket or luggage, or maybe he is holding it out the cockpit window at 466 mph.

Do you think it could have survived an inferno of burning jet fuel or just maybe it was planted on the streets below? Which makes more sense or just satisfies a few elements of deductive reasoning? If you think the FBI does not plant evidence or manufacture evidence, then you have never read the reports of FBI whistleblowers have you?

Well it does make a difference. What it means is that at some point in time the fuselage was no longer a complete container before it was the focal point of large high temperature explosion. That means material in the fuselage did have an oppurtunity to escape before becoming substantially or otherwise involved in the "inferno". Hence, the oppurtuntiy did exist for that item to escape. I do not believe that the item in question was the only item from the plane to have survived.

Also, exactly what videos do you have that show a buring jet crashing into the World Trade Center? And where is this "soaked in jet fuel" coming from?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

If you are just going to troll, then go away. Otherwise read the blasted posts and do your own doggone research.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join