It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine’s Dirty Little Secret Exposed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymouse11

Probably the original was just that been around for ages, but new mutations could have been created with swine ful tampering in labs.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
the truth about that Russia created the swine flu should be spread and the more people realise it the less they will believe in that chit about that western governments created it to kill their own population and leave untouched the populations of their biggest rivals-Russia+naborhoods and China

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Probably the original was just that been around for ages, but new mutations could have been created with swine ful tampering in labs.

www.bloomberg.com...

The guy who discovered this think it could be an accident, I think otherwise

Adrian Gibbs, 75, who collaborated on research that led to the development of Roche Holding AG’s Tamiflu drug, said in an interview that he intends to publish a report suggesting the new strain may have accidentally evolved in eggs scientists use to grow viruses and drugmakers use to make vaccines. Gibbs said he came to his conclusion as part of an effort to trace the virus’s origins by analyzing its genetic blueprint.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Yeah, I agree with you. It's suspicious to me that a deadly virus would "accidentally" be created in a lab. Unless the scientists are extremely stupid, and don't know what they're doing.

If you REFUSED to take the vaccine, does that make you a criminal? I thought in America we had rights! If we don't want any vaccines, we should have the right to not take them. They can quarantine the sick people, but they shouldn't be able to lock people up in FEMA camps for refusing to take the vaccine(s).

Isn't that what free will is? What will be will be. If people die of swine flu, so be it, if they choose not to be vaccinated. The whole earth might be wiped out in 2012, anyway. How are people so sure that this fall's version of swine flu will be worse than before? That sounds to me like it's anticipated. It's anticipated, because it must be PLANNED.

Steve Quayle is on Coast to Coast AM right now, and he was saying that it is the global elite, Illuminati's, plan to depopulate the earth, so there are only 500 million people left. They should remember that old saying "Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it". That's what's going on here. It's eugenics. Like in Hitler's Germany.

Getting rid of the old, the sick, the poor, the less worthy to live, for the sake of the few wealthy elite to enjoy a posh lifestyle. At the expense of the other 5.5 or so billion people on this planet.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
With Marg6043's permission. I want to bring this thread to your attention as well:

Vaccines: Protecting a Nation or Taking Over a Nation

It should make for some excellent co-reading. It speaks about the Swine Flu from medically trained professionals and it speaks about the entire Vaccine issue as well.

Thank you Marg

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

S+F for an informative thread, there's no way I'm getting this vaccine now.
I just wonder what the TPTB overall goal is with this, or is Swine flu just another component in their plan for world power?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chilled Zen

To tell you the truth, to me I believe in many conspiracies but for now I will stick with the big pharma line of profitable income with having this vaccine out there.

After all it is known that big pharma was getting stagnant due to some problems with medications that were not getting results.

So with government assistance this wave of vaccinations will bring up to what they have lost in the last two years.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It is a massive depopulation campaign.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ironfalcon

We will find out soon enough when the vaccinations get started and how many people will fall victims of the side effects.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I received an email today from 'The Nazarene Way' about the swine flu ingredients....mabey this is already been posted but wanted to add just in case. If this is for real it is stomach churning!

Vaccine Fillers and Ingredients In addition to the viral and bacterial RNA or DNA that is part of the vaccines, here are the fillers:
aluminum hydroxide
aluminum phosphate
ammonium sulfate
amphotericin B
animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
dog kidney, monkey kidney,
chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
calf (bovine) serum
betapropiolactone
fetal bovine serum
formaldehyde
formalin
gelatin
glycerol
human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue) hydrolized gelatin
monosodium glutamate (MSG)
neomycin
neomycin sulfate
phenol red indicator
phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
potassium diphosphate
potassium monophosphate
polymyxin B
polysorbate 20
polysorbate 80
porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
residual MRC5 proteins
sorbitol
sucrose
thimerosal (mercury) *NOTE* mercury is not supposed to be in the new batch**
tri(n)butylphosphate,
VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells
washed sheep red blood cells

articles.mercola.com...

Looks like this is from the same site that the video was from that the OP used. If the site has been debunked or something, apologies in advance....I couldnt read through the whole thread.

LV

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Barack Obama should be the first to take the swine flu vaccine, and his vaccination should be witnessed on live television.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
More exposures are now published on:

cryptome.org...

We all get the Gulf War syndrom ?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Thanks for the update, I have been reading the thread in the link and is very interesting and useful information.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

The site is still good, and if it gets debunked later on please feel free to add that information on this thread.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join