It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine’s Dirty Little Secret Exposed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The swine flu vaccine that is going to be tested have ingredients that has not been approved for use in the US but the testing is in full gear

Katheen Sebelius, The Secretary of U.S. Department of health and Human Services said that the first to be vaccinated should be your children, The list is now targeting the unborn with pregnant women.

But is a problem, the amount of death of children with regular flu doesn't make enough evidence to tell that swine flu will kill more children.

“Cure the Disease, Kill the Patient”

Less than 100 children in the U.S. die each year from seasonal flu viruses.[iv] If we use Australia’s math, a very rough estimate would be another 100 children could potentially die of swine flu in the United States in the coming year.

If children are the first target group in the U.S. per Sebelius, that means we’re about to inject around 75 million children with a fast tracked vaccine containing novel adjuvants, including dangerous squalene, to prevent perhaps 100 deaths.

I’m not overlooking the tragedy of the loss of even one child to an illness like the H1N1 flu virus. But there can be no argument that unnecessary mass injection of millions of children with a vaccine containing an adjuvant known to cause a host of debilitating autoimmune diseases is a reckless, dangerous plan.

What people doesn't understand is that Flu vaccines also contain an arrange of other fatal ingredients that can also kill children and adults.

Flu vaccines can also contain a number of chemical toxins, including ethylene glycol (antifreeze), formaldehyde, phenol (carbolic acid) and even antibiotics like Neomycin and streptomycin.

Is the HIN1 vaccine any different? no it is not

Take notice of this people!!!!!

Novartis’s proprietary squalene adjuvant for their H1N1 vaccine is MF59. Glaxo’s is ASO3. MF59 has yet to be approved by the FDA for use in any U.S. vaccine, despite its history of use in other countries.

Per Dr. Nass, there are only three vaccines in existence using an approved squalene adjuvant. None of the three are approved for use in the U.S.

So the big question What vaccine of swine flu we are getting that have Squalene approved? NONE.

The vaccine in trials HAVE squalene.

What Squalene does to Rats

Oil-based vaccination adjuvants like squalene have been proved to generate concentrated, unremitting immune responses over long periods of time.

A 2000 study published in the American Journal of Pathology demonstrated a single injection of the adjuvant squalene into rats triggered “chronic, immune-mediated joint-specific inflammation,” also known as rheumatoid arthritis.

What does to Humans

Gulf War veterans with Gulf War Syndrome (GWS) received anthrax vaccines which contained squalene.[ix] MF59 (the Novartis squalene adjuvant) was an unapproved ingredient in experimental anthrax vaccines and has since been linked to the devastating autoimmune diseases suffered by countless Gulf War vets.[x]

The Department of Defense made every attempt to deny that squalene was indeed an added contaminant in the anthrax vaccine administered to Persian Gulf war military personnel – deployed and non-deployed – as well as participants in the more recent Anthrax Vaccine Immunization Program (AVIP).

articles.mercola.com...

[edit on 5-8-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
More proof that TPTB are evil, cowardly fools.

I think they finally found a soft spot where people will stop taking their abuse. I mean, how many people will stand for their children becoming guinea pigs?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Star and Flag, thanks for posting this thread.

I have had some success lately with info regarding the Fed,
and some other things.

This info will help a lot with my friends and relatives who think
the vaccine will be ok.

They were a little leary when I pointed out hundreds were paralyzed
in 1976, and dozens died from the swine flu vaccine back then,
and now I can mention that was WITHOUT squalene.

Thanks again !

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Yep, its poisonous crap. Told you.

Of course the victims will most likely develop deceases that cannot be linked to the injection. Like cancer in the balls 2 years later. Or perhaps that "chronic, immune-mediated joint-specific inflammation" stuff that happened to the rats. Who knows.

Go ahead and inject the populations with this crap. We need less people on the planet anyway, dont we?

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Thanks for taking notice of the thread,

I am very interested to find out why the government will allow a vaccine with well known dangerous ingredients to be into the population targeting millions of children and on top of that the unborn when they target pregnant women.

I am starting to get believe people in the boards that has been telling this is a way to population control.

When the body's immune system is targeted it bring a serious arrange of dangerous consequences.

Will this mean creating a Generation of people that can be more easily targets to the big pharma?.

Then on top of that Why the hurry of the government to approve government run health care

I am very, very worry at this point.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I can only hope more people will open their eyes to what these vaccines

really contain!! and say "NO" to taking them....IMO!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
What really has me concerned is that they go to the schools and give the shots without our knowledge, think about that.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Not a problem. Big Pharma can't be sued, right? So they can do what they want and in the process cause autoimmune diseases that last a lifetime. Now to make a profit on all the drugs you need to cope with the symptoms.

They do have it figured out don't they.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Great thread.

Squalene is nasty stuff. I can tell you from experience, as I was injected with a vaccination with squalene as an adjutant. I didn't receive any side effects, but I know people who did.

What does the vaccine do?

It makes people depressed to the point of suicide. Usually through violent means, taking others out with them.

Also, the H1N1 attack the immune system, causing an autoimmune response. That is what people are dying from, is the overreaction of their immune systems.

So, giving a vaccination that increases immune response, so if you get the flu, after you've had the shot, your chances of dying from overreaction to the flu, is INCREASED.

. The military and federal health agencies have long kept their SQUALENE experiments on U.S. military troops secret because they know that oil-based adjuvants wreak havoc with immune function, causing the body to attack itself. Matsumoto documents how federal and military officials have often been caught lying about the SQUALENE in military vaccines.

www.whale.to...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It may behoove you to know that in the US, criminal charges have been filed on 31st July 2009 the Department of Justice, US District Court of NJ , Docket No# U.S.D.N.J. Civil case #09-3803

You can read images of the original charge sheets here:

Also, the czech Government has come out and refused to sign a contract with Baxter AG for Swine Flu vaccine because the company was not willing to grant the security of the vaccine, nor was it willing to oblige itself for compensation liabilities due to side effects of the vaccine. They join Norway and New Zealand, who have opnely declared an independant inquiry and analysis of this vaccine material before proceeding with any form of mass inoculation.

To put this in a simple, clear concept, THe legal world is taking this very seriously, and there is CLEARLY a case of criminal conspiracy at play, resulting in some governments publically questioning the legitimacy of this so called vaccine.

Would you put something so toxic into your body, that has empirically proven to be often fatal and cause catastrophic side effects, that was made by a company under interational criminal investigation for bioweaponary exposure, who have exhibited extreme criminal negligence in their practices and have sought and obtained FULL LEGAL IMMUNITY (Irony) from all criminal prosecution relating to the negative effects of these vaccines?

Did I mention that Baxter AG filed for patent their Swine Flu vaccine in 2007?!

Also that captive live monkeys and apes were used to develope the so called vaccines to their current level, resulting in sickening torture and horrific death?

That George Bush said in 2004 at the Third Presidential Debate, Tempe, Arizona, Oct. 13, that a UK company that produced flu vaccine for the citizenry of the United States had a contamination rate of over 50%? ( In the interview, he said "Contamidated"...Ugh!)

Think about that for a while!

Peace!

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Trunkeight]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

As stated by the OP, these are the REASONS that I never take VACCINATIONS.

I am not a Government GUINEA PIG !

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Squalene is a component of shark oil and has not been shown to be the cause of any adverse effects in vaccines. Water is the major ingredient, so you might want to indict water as the culprit.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Squalene is a natural organic compound originally obtained for commercial purposes primarily from shark liver oil, though botanic sources are used as well, including amaranth seed, rice bran, wheat germ, and olives. All higher organisms produce squalene, including humans. It is a hydrocarbon and a triterpene.

In vaccine development, squalene has been used as an adjuvant, which increases the immune response of vaccines that would otherwise be too weak to offer protection. A squalene adjuvant was used in a cytomegalovirus vaccine.[1] Some animal studies have found adverse effects, such as weakness, from squalene, and some veterans have claimed that squalene adjuvant in vaccines was responsible for Gulf War Syndrome.

Wikipedia

Okay, here is an excerpt from a post by paxnatus here

One of the other projects likely to be near the top of the two companies' target list is the development of an improved influenza vaccine.to induce the strongest immune response in humans.

outsourcing-pharma.com

Now this is a slippery slope. It is known that the reasons children and young adults died in 1918 was the cytokine storm...an over reaction by the immune system. This is what is happened with H1N1.

So apparently this vaccine is weak (thus the need for two) so they inhance it with squalene to overcome the weakness...but I am willing to bet they have no clue how children will actually react to it.

Being a nurse I have on many occasions watched new drugs come on the market only for physicians to find the original suggested dose was actually an overdose and they had to learn to cut back by trial and error.

There will not be enough trials before the vaccine is given to know the long term consequences of this.

In part, reasonable questioning and part opinion.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Star, and flag, Maybe with more people like yourself bringing the truth to the lite of day, people will listen.

I guess the sheeple who don't weren't meant to suck air.

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Squalene is a component of shark oil and has not been shown to be the cause of any adverse effects in vaccines. Water is the major ingredient, so you might want to indict water as the culprit.

Your failing to take the method of delivery into consideration.

squalene can be purchased at health food stores in its more commonly known form, “shark liver oil.” However, ingested squalene has a completely different effect on the body than injected squalene. When molecules of squalene enter the body through an injection, even at concentrations as small as 10 to 20 parts per billion, it can lead to self-destructive immune responses, such as autoimmune arthritis and lupus.

ezinearticles.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
go to patft.uspto.gov...

Go to the patent application search on the right side

and enter the application number 20090060950

Go to paragraph 0056 to read what the vaccine covers.

Please read the patent application baxter used to file for the swine flu vaccine in August 2008. The swine flu was not released or discovered until March 2009 when Obama visited Mexico.

I did some research on the ingredients or chemicals in the vaccine.

Benzonase: attacks and degrades all forms of DNA and RNA. Known as the smart solution for DNA removal.

Formaldehyde: used in building materials and and household products. Causes cancer and was used in the FEMA trailers during hurricane katrina

Triton x100 – used in almost all types of liquid paste, powdered cleaning compounds and heavy duty industrial products to gentle detergents.

Formalin: Disinfect agent But before you go thinking formalin is an ideal anti-bacterial treatment, first consider how formaldehyde “kills.” Unlike most anti-bacterial and germicidal agents which poison the bacteria and germ cells, formaldehyde kills cell tissue by dehydrating the tissue and bacteria cells and replacing the normal fluid in the cells with a gel-like rigid compound.

Tween 80 – Female lab rats injected with Tween 80 developed impaired sexual organs as well as premature development of their sexual organs. www.whale.to...

These ingredients do not sound very promising to me for a vaccine.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I heard something interesting the other day, someone made a comment that they felt the vaccine test they're going to start doing around the country are placebos to make the people feel safe about the injections.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

You really need to research more!

There are many scientific papers out there that proves that Squalene could be the culprit for developing Auto-immune diseases

But you have to look for it yourself! - you can start with these papers from the Department of Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden and the Swedish Division of NBC Defense, Defense Research Establishment, Umeå,:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

diss.kib.ki.se...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

And this:

Center for Molecular Medicine, Department of Medicine, Unit of Rheumatology, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden:

Rats made congenic for Oia3 on chromosome 10 become susceptible to squalene-induced arthritis.

Arthritis development was provoked in Oia3-congenic rats by intradermal injection of different adjuvant oils. One successful arthritis trigger was squalene, which is approved for vaccinations in humans and has been implicated in Gulf War syndrome.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

We demonstrate that arthritis induced with the endogenous adjuvant squalene displays clinical similarities with previously described adjuvant-induced arthritides and RA. The disease is T cell dependent, influenced by both MHC and non-MHC genes and displays a chronic course in certain animals. Susceptibility to squalene-induced arthritis (SIA) is influenced by the quantitative trait loci (QTLs) Oia2 and Oia3, thereby displaying both clinical and genetic resemblances to OIA.

diss.kib.ki.se...

The Endogenous Adjuvant Squalene Can Induce a Chronic T-Cell-Mediated Arthritis in Rats

Barbro C. Carlson*, Åsa M. Jansson*, Anders Larsson, Anders Bucht* and Johnny C. Lorentzen*

From the Department of Medicine,*
Unit of Rheumatology, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm; the Department of Medical Sciences,
University Hospital, Uppsala; and the Department of Biomedicine,
Division of NBC Defense, Defense Research Establishment, Umeå, Sweden

Squalene is a cholesterol precursor, which stimulates the immune system nonspecifically. We demonstrate that one intradermal injection of this adjuvant lipid can induce joint-specific inflammation in arthritis-prone DA rats. Histopathological and immunohistochemical analyses revealed erosion of bone and cartilage, and that development of polyarthritis coincided with infiltration of ß+ T cells.

ajp.amjpathol.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
my friend had the swine ful

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by epete22

Good research on the chemicals.

Everyone needs to remember that H1N1 has been around since the 70's. They are referring to the current virus as 'novel' H1N1.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join