It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control: The True Tale of Manipulation

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Giving this thread a much needed bump, its too important to let this one die off and enter the graveyard

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Hey, TML, wouldn't what I'm referring to in the thread below, constitute what you're referring to here?

Are You "Right-Wing Fringe", or "Left-Wing Fringe" and How Will They Push You

I mean, to me, someone trying to provoke you into an action, is in a sense, manipulation, which could be construed as your topics very point...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Yes, excellent addition my friend
I am still looking for more indepth Nazi Mind Control techniques, so just give me a few more days.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Not sure if this is "mind control" in the classic sense, but Nazis used propaganda to get people to think a certain way. It's called "Gleichschaltung" - coordinating how people think. It seems like TV is the greatest invention ever for that. TPTB have been able to convince people that whatever is on the mainstream media news is what really happened. So, they are able to control how people think about certain, "official" events. & if it wasn't on the mainstream media news, it didn't happen...

Interesting article -

Chapter IV: Gleichschaltung - Controlling the Way You Think
www.restoreliberty.com...

[edit on 20-8-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Excellent thank you for that. I tend to believe that Propaganda is useful in Mind Control, because it technically does brainwash you into believing a certain ideaology that is presented.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Here is an excellent thread created by Skyfloating, which should make for some interesting co-reading:

Psychowars: How to manipulate the masses

EXCELLENT THREAD, that must be read

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You can also learn more on this subject with this thread.

Patent 6470214: Projecting thoughts into your head.

It's a fascinating subject that our members need to know about.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Awesome, mrwupy, the more people we can reach the better everyone will be and the knowledge and awareness of everyone will be boosted greatly.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Light-sensitive proteins from algae illuminate the brain, providing a more sophisticated view of neural circuitry.

Who would have predicted that researchers who spend their days teasing apart the complexities of the human brain would be indebted to pond scum? In some ways, that day has come: Thanks to light-sensitive proteins from green algae and other microorganisms, neuroscientists can now activate and record brain cells with unprecedented precision.

The algae’s gift to neuroscience is a protein called channelrhodopsin. In response to visible light, the protein opens a channel in the algae’s cell membrane that allows positively charged ions to surge in. This ion influx sets up a chain of events that prompts the algae to swim toward the light—the best place for photosynthesis. But psychiatrist-turned-neuroscientist-turned-bioengineer Karl Deisseroth and colleagues at Stanford University have found another use for channelrhodopsin. In neurons, an ion influx triggers impulse firing. By putting a modified version of channelrhodopsin into mouse neurons, the researchers can now activate these cells as easily as flipping a light switch.
SEED MAGAZINE

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Adding up to the great clean up I will include these case reviews here:

Robert F. Kennedy: The Case Reviewed

John F. Kennedy: The Case Reviewed

Marilyn Monroe: The Case Reviewed

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
This seems to be the most appropriate place to post this.

Rebecca Saxe, a neuroscientist has admitted that she was approached by officials from the pentagon with regard to her work on mind manipulation. The work she is doing relates to using electromagnetic fields to suppress specific areas of the brain and change the subject's ability to make moral judgements.

The admission is made in a TED talk which can be watched here:

www.ted.com...

If you are not interested in listening to the whole talk (which is excellent) then you can skip straight to 13:50 where the admission is made.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Crayfish

That is very interesting.. And could prove that this programs are not "dead" or "disbanned". Sorry it took solong for me to respond, but this is some great info

Star for you.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Crayfish

Interesting that there was a direct correlation in the scans between a higher level of activity in the area and a diminished desire to condemn the behavior in question. Would it be used to encourage large scale condemnation>?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
You know what?

I'm sitting here listening to my computer and the different pitched tones which are emitting from it and i'm wondering if it's Morse Code being pumped into my brain....

The signals could be telling my brain to do something or transmitting things into my head...

Yes, i know it sounds daft but if you really think about it for a minute and maybe do the same thing while you are at home you too will here the constant pitching beep beep sound!

And check it when you are laying in your bed ready to doze off you can hear this beep, beep beep, beep, beep beep beep, beep beep, beep..... in your ears as if it's a Morse Code message..... maybe i'll write down the beeps next time then check out if it spells anything in Morse.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
A new video i've just found on youtube:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
As always I am interested in why the goverment is so scared about psychic's. In tons of tons of documents, the government is trying to master psychic powers or trying to prevent them. Very interesting..

He claimed that if our energy flow is cut off from this magnetic-field, the Universal-Supply is obstructed and we are no longer in tune and start to get sick. The Power from this travels in split-seconds around the world and is available to anyone who is capable of receiving it and handling it. The waves from The Ring automatically translated into words in his mind, as wisdom to diagnose and heal others, coming from the storehouse of knowledge here since the beginning of time. He produced instant miracles, knitting broken bones and removing arthritis. A photo caught forked lightning coming from his fingers.

In Let's Talk MONTAUK, Joyce Murphy shows that experiments on the 410-420 MHz cycle have been done which could affect the "window frequency to the human consciousness" as a whole:

"He (Preston Nichols) used his..radio equipment to learn that whenever a 410-420 MHz signal appeared on the air, the psychic's minds would be "jammed." Tracing the signal to Montauk Point and the red and white radar antenna on the Air Force Base.."
A good read

Its all very interesting. If mind Control and psychics are in the same sentence, it becomes ever more intriguing and even more puzzeling..

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Hi, havn't seen around for a while.... thought you had left the site or been taken into custody by the FBI!!!

Anyhow i've just been reading some stuff on the net i found while browsing (this was before i saw your post) and it's very interesting on this project Pheonix 1, 2 and 3... i havn't finished reading it myself yet but you gotta take a look

From Orion Tech & Other Projects:

www.freezone.de...

[edit on 5-1-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

[edit on 5-1-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This should be bumped again there is so much truth found in these pages

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Words of warning by physicist Robert Oppenheimer..from 1955 about the dangers of psychological manipulation...when he was a guest speaker to the American Psychological Association in 1955 - this text was not on the web.. grabbed by this poster and typed in from a footnote on page 214 from a good article in The Journal of Atomic Scientists..

He was comparing the destructive potential of the Atomic Bomb to the latest discoveries in Psychology...

"In the last ten years physicists have been extraordinarily noisy about the immense powers, largely through their efforts, but through other efforts as well, that have come into the possession of man, powers notably and strikingly for very large scale and dreadful destruction.

We have spoken of our responsibilities and our obligations to society in terms that sound very provincial, because the psychologist can hardly do anything without realizing that for him the acquisition of knowledge opens up the most terrifying prospects of controlling what people do and how they feel.

This is true for all of you who are engaged in practice, and as the corpus of psychology gains in certitude and subtlety and skill.

I can see that the physicists pleas that what he discovers be used with humanity and be used wisely will seem trivial compared to those pleas which you will have to make and for which you will be responsible."

[edit on 25-1-2010 by seataka]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

That is very interesting! Thank you so much for posting that information. It just adds more fuel to the ever growing fire of evidence. Proof is here, but many will choose to not see it and MANY do not even know it exists!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join