It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepiest songs/music vidz you've seen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I never did watch mtv, or, muchmusic i should say, even when i was growing up. I pretty much threw in the towel with that when blink 182 was just comin' up.

However, there are still some vidz i'd like to be able to bring to a certain type of party comin' up soon where my plan is to scare the crap out of everybody.
I think it'll take 45 minutes or so for people not to be able to handle the vid that i voted on, but if you gotta better one, hey, shoot it to me we might even record the night and make a funny sketch about it, who knows.

The thing with evil/trippy music is that it totally depends on you outlook on life. Myself, i'm religious, so for me the song i'm voting for, as i'm sure you know what it is, is a pure choice. It's not so much the song itself but the song with the video.
I could imagine people of a different m.o. scoffing at this and being somehow strangely freaked out by the care bears for instance, lol.

come to daddy

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
awesome thread bro!

here's my pick

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
this song is creepy but the vid is not.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This video is pretty creepy, you need to watch all of it until you get to the scream. I embeded it for you.

Also Tool have same pretty good creepy clips, and Marilyn Manson has some great ones too.

Also if you can find 'Rabbit in your Headlights' by UNKLE thats pretty good too.

And there is always this

Sorry

[edit on 6-8-2009 by pazcat]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Not a video, but the cover to a bonzo and the dog doo dah band album "Gorilla" used to scare the absolute crap out of when I was younger. I still get chills listening to "watch out there's a monster coming" and "Jollity farm"

*shudders*

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You mean, other then a Tool video?

Hell

[edit on 2009/8/6 by The Soothsayer]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
wow. That hell video was amazing. also NSFS (not safe for sanity). I wasn't surprised to see David Firth had something to do with its creation.

Anyway, the creepiest music videos I've ever seen are pretty much all of Tool's videos; but Prison Sex is the most creepiest (thats grammatically incorrect, isn't it) in terms of messed up subject matter of the lyrics and just plain weirdness in the video. If you want to see it just search for it on youtube, because I am not 100% sure how to embed it here.
Woooooo for creepy things!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Anything by Tool.

Actually one comes to mind - it had this blue stick figure like thing in it. I have no idea what the name of the song was, but I'm pretty sure it was by Tool.

:shk:

[edit on 7/8/09 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Creepy vid done by alice in chains, an awesome song that takes me back to early nineties.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8/10/2009 by Big Oil]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
One mustn't forget NIN video Happiness of Slavery. Some reason I can't get a working link, but the video portrayed a guy being sexually manipulated by machinery... just before having pieces of himself being plucked off until there was nothing left but a pile of blobby goo.

I'm gonna have to find that original video!

new topics

top topics

join