It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From Iowa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hi ya'll . I was given this site to check-out tonight , figured I'd like it here and decided to join . I'm 46 yrs of age, divorced and lived in Iowa most of my life. I am a Reborn Doll Artist ( gives me something to do with my time ), I enjoy reading, and movies, tv, ie, X-Files, Star Trak, Star Gate, and thrillers. I am very interested in Politics, Law, Humanity.
I usually just read what is posted by other's, but will voice my opionion if I feel the need or when the post is something I have a very strong passionate opionion of .
Anyhow, I just wanted to say hi to ya'll.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hey Nanna, welcome to Ats. Check out all of the site, Bts, blogs, chat, get to know people, we are a wonderful, and sometimes strange bunch. See you around the board.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hello there and welcome from Hong Kong.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Welcome to a wonderful friendly site for nannas and grandchildren alike, where people are always agreeable, responsible, civilized and looking after each other.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hope you enjoy your stay here...
I live in The Quad Cities area in Eastern Iowa... and there are a few more on here that are from Iowa, don't feel like an outcast.

Anyway, welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay. This site is very addicting, beware.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Thank you for welcoming me into your group. I'm sure I will like it here.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Greetings nanna!

Thank *you* for enlightening *me* - I'd never heard of Doll Artists" before your introduction!! Seriously!!

I'm sure you will find it very interesting here - and some of the avatars of members will give you creative ideas on what to base your next doll on, I'm sure!!

I look forward to your posts nanna - if you need any help, please feel free to U2U me!!

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hey, nanna_of_6
Welcome to the board!

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hi nanna_of_6.

Welcome to the site enjoy have a good time here cya around if you need anything send me a U2U

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Welcome from Scotland .I,m a new member too.May the force be with you!

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Welcome! And have fun!

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Welcome from the old west Nanna!

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Thank you Everyone ! I am enjoying myself already

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Good, you can help me tell everyone how scary the cornfields at night here. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hi Shugo, well I really can't tell anyone much about the corn fields being scarey at night, that's the country-folks thing, but I will say that doing over-night visits to family that lives in the country can be very scarey at night, if your not use to it
. I've lived in small towns most of my life, where every body knows every one and also thinks they know everyones business but if they don't,... they will make stories up. I live in the city now, and love it, it's pretty cool how a person can just disappear from "view", by moving to the city
. I went home to visit my family one time ( about 2 yrs ago ) and a guy I've known for years, asked my son who I was
, the poor soul went completely pale, as if he'd seen a spook ,........ when asked what was wrong, He said, "I was told that you were dead, but it's great to see that your not ". It was my turn to be shocked and I was ! Oh well, I love the city life and being lost in the shuffle ,

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This is a fun place as well as an informative one. You can actually get two things done at one time!

Enjoy!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ahh Iowa eh The best State ever Were Slipknot was born

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i live in the QC , Moline to be more precise, and cornfields don't scare me =) only the movie children of the corn scares me. Hopefully that stuff only happens in Iowa and not Illinois =)

top topics

join