It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Man! I'm Gonna Do It........And Stuff......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
As some of you may know I have become friendly with a Professional NFL Player. We talked the other day and we are both going to take a challenge after training camp practice. I get the ball and try to get past him. He gets the ball and tries to get by me. First one in the Endzone wins.
And NO holds barred. Open field tackles, no cheap shots, but hit legally as hard as you can. How cool is that? He's 20 years younger than me. He's a first team player. He's big, fast, and strong. He thinks he's gonna beat me. NO WAY.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Where should I send the flowers... :shk::shk::shk:

Also, I'll do my best to be by your bedside as much as possible, I don't want you laying there thinking that no one cares, I DO !!!!.

KiddN buddy... this sounds like a blast. Any chance you can vid this and let us see it?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
You're going doooown

And just to help you folks at home, that's this direction.
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

*this is lombazo*

Good luck, I hope he takes it easy on you

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Allright.........
I am man enough to admit I lost. It was cool though. I had the ball first. I ran right at him, then tried to cut at the last moment. Next thing I know I have this man smothering me with a huge tackle. He went light on me. Of course I said something stupid.

"If your going to hit me, at least leave a mark."

"What?"

"If you want to play then really hit me."

He smiled, and nodded. Then his eyes hardened. Game on for real.

Now his turn. He took the ball, and at the count of three started. This man is fast! I could tell from his shoulders he was going to cut left. YEAH! I got him! It was like hitting a Mack Truck. But he went down.

Then my turn. Count of 3. GO GO GO GO....... He was running backwards almost as fast as I was going forward. I cut right and managed to break an arm tackle. Endzone here I come. This son of a gun is like greased lightning. He caught me from behind, and I shouldn't have asked him to hit me hard. He did. I saw so many stars that I'm pretty sure I saw Niburu. It was awesome! I took a real NFL hit from someone who meant business.
He was a gentleman and made sure I was OK.

"Your turn."

He took the ball...1, 2, 3....

He ran right at me, intending to run me over. I ran right at him and screamed like a Banshee (can't knock the wind out when there is no air in your lungs). He didn't even try to go around me. He wants a victory. We collided and he went down. Train wreck. I took the worst of it. By far. But I knocked him down.
Now he is obviously ticked off. When you see a man transform from a friendly competitor to an adversary you can tell.

My turn.

I think I took 3 steps, and this man was in my face. He hit me so hard that I saw God. I dropped the ball. He picked it up and ran to the endzone. This guy is freakin' fast! He was in the endzone before I was at the 20.

He kicked my Italian Butt. He came over and again was a gentleman. All hardness in his eyes gone.

"You OK?"

"Yep. But man, you're good!"

"That's why I practice every day, and play. You have balls mate. Drinks on me, OK?"

Oh yeah. He left a mark. Several actually. He kicked my butt, and man I am feeling it. But I stopped him more than once, and left a mark or two myself. One of the best experiences of my life.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Full marks and a whole side salad of respect for even contemplating going through with it. You get desert for ACTAULLY doing it, and giving it a blummin good shot. Well done, you have Le Balls DeLa Steal!

may you heal quickly, for round 2

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Thats awesome.

Deep down I knew you'd be ok.

Sounds like you had a blast.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
may you heal quickly, for round 2

I doubt there will be a round 2. I'm too freakin' old. This guy was utterly amazing as an athlete. Outclassed me in every way. But it was a fantastic experience..........

Originally posted be elevatedone
Deep down I knew you'd be ok.

Sounds like you had a blast.

Oh it was amazing! Thank God for Epsom Salts. I gotta stop thinking I'm still 20 years old..........

new topics

top topics

join