It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SHTF Turning Point Quietly Happened, Last Week – Have you been Paying Attention?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Jolly good work!

S & F, better watch this more closely!

3rd.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by octaviameister

The US (criminal) Treasury Dept has to raise $2 trillion by 9/30/2009. If they do not, the US Govt will not be able to pay its bills.

There must have been some kind of funky development in the US government spending, coz the total expenditures for the fiscal year 2009 is $3.1 trillion, which is covered by $2.7 trillion revenue. So the government is short of $400 billion, not $2 trillion. What is that additional $1.6 trillion for?

If the treasury manages to bribe or blackmail a country to buy its debt by 9/30/2009, we will merely put off the ultimate, that being a total collapse of our economy and our country.

I see that Obama decided not to blackmail anyone, but just to bribe a country with $1.6 trillion to be able to borrow $400 billion needed. Bush wouldn't hesitate to blackmail in order to keep us all financially stable, but blackmailing is not Obama style, I guess. Oh, well.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XKrossX

Excellent Post - they already have something lined up - don't forget how the MSM is building up the Swine flu - and that it is going to Kill lots of people.

If they aren't talking about that - it is still Micheal Jackson - and I only turn the t.v. on in the mornings for one hour - and that is all I still hear about.

So, the flu has a nice build up - for being a killer in the world.

People will be worried about that - while the U.S. is crashing.

What is a shame is people are not going to be able to handle this mentally - as they had no clue and did not prepare in the least for it.

It is going to be sad!!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Or our nation can just blame the swine flu for the collapse of the economy, can you imagine if millions can not work for weeks because they are sick with flu?

I wonder if the real intention of the flu vaccine is to make people sicker.

But you know, I am just a crazy conspiracy believer

nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NathanNewZealand

Phage will be posting soon, saying 'all this is wrong, nothing is going to happen, all this means nothing, nothing unusual is happening here'.

Bravo, no offense to the mentioned poster but LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ok I'm not from America. I'm from South Africa. Here in RSA $1 costs just over R8 at the moment. Cheapest I can remember it was R5 and that was a decade ago. I was born here and only left to go to the UK for a year when I finished school. That was my only time in a first world country. So for 27years I've lived in a 3rd world country.

My whole life I've watched my country get affected by what your dollar does. Hasn't this world depression been brought on by the dollar? I'm glad the dollar is starting to turn to poo,screw it!!! I'm glad you mighty Americans can start joining this rat race called life.

Now my tips for you as a 3rd worlder is plant carrots,tomato's and po-ta-toes. Make a chicken pen and start fending for yourselves. It's a simple life but a nice one.

Welcome to the rest of the world

Seriously though I doubt my hopes of having Americans to play with in RSA will ever come true

So everyone relax and have a bud. If things get really screwed I got space for 10 of you

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Those two charts don't look good, banks are basically betting that the price will drop and they will profit from that decline. If we are at the beginning of the end of the recession, why are the banks betting on commodities to decline????? If there were any recovery commodity prices would be rising due to increased demand.

Or am I reading those charts wrong?

[edit on 2-8-2009 by pavil]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

Well I am not totally sure...but just like you and me....we still have to pay our credit bills and I dont think thats built into the expenditures. I think the 3.1 is basically operating costs.

And again...the root problem is our 3.1 trillion only worth 2 trillion on the foreign market in regards to buying power. That ratio is pulled out randomly to illustrate the point, but again....

Inflation means in a few months we go to buy a ship full of goods from China that today and last year cost us 1 billion dollars.
But China says no...this ship full of goods will now cost you 2 billion dollars. We still have our 3.1 trillion dollar budget....but soon everything will be costing more.

Unless we come up with some REAL tangible goods or money to start paying back our debt to China.

One way or the other China wants to get PAID.

China doesnt want to see the dollar tank anymore than you or I do, but the same crooks that tricked us and robbed us...did the same thing to them when we got them to buy another Trillion dollars in debt....And then printed another trillion dollars out of thin air.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Q Gal, you are very complete in your presentations as always. Nice job. So at the end of this all, what will you say will be the outcome to the US financial foundation. And have you looked ahead for self preservation.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Or our nation can just blame the swine flu for the collapse of the economy, can you imagine if millions can not work for weeks because they are sick with flu?

funny to mention that because friday in my office we had an email to tell us that we could start to work at home in the beginning of september my boss is in a big mess and now he dont sleep anymore, with that flu he can loose evreything, so yea that flu has arrive right on time to save there ass !!! we can blame only the flu for all the next economy disaster and is not anymore a conspiracy because many people say it, we are just brainwashed or dont have enough power or not organisated !!!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
One question to all talking heads that use TV as their talk points.

If the dollar crashes are you going to blame Bush?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
reply to post by marg6043

funny to mention that because friday in my office we had an email to tell us that we could start to work at home in the beginning of september my boss is in a big mess and now he dont sleep anymore, with that flu he can loose evreything, so yea that flu has arrive right on time to save there ass !!! we can blame only the flu for all the next economy disaster and is not anymore a conspiracy because many people say it, we are just brainwashed or dont have enough power or not organisated !!!

You forgot about the Jane Burgermeister lawsuit about the swine flu being a man made virus and the patent baxter filed in 2007 for the swine flu vaccine......

PS. The definition of conspiracy is a crime that involves two ore more people to commit the crime and cover up the evidence.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

Hey, here is an article on it:

www.bloomberg.com...

July 13 (Bloomberg) -- The U.S. budget deficit topped $1 trillion for the first nine months of the fiscal year and broke a monthly record for June as the recession subtracted from revenue and the government spent to rejuvenate the economy.

The shortfall for the fiscal year that began Oct. 1 totaled $1.1 trillion, the first time that the gap for the period surpassed $1 trillion, Treasury figures showed today in Washington. The excess of spending over revenue for June was $94.3 billion, the first deficit for that month since 1991, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

Economists surveyed by Bloomberg News forecast a June deficit of $97 billion, according to the median of 30 estimates. Projections ranged from deficits of $109.3 billion to $70 billion.

The June deficit compares with a surplus of $33.5 billion in the same month a year earlier. Spending last month surged 37 percent to $309.7 billion and revenue fell 17 percent to $215.4 billion, the Treasury said.

The Congressional Budget Office estimates the federal budget shortfall for the first nine months of the fiscal year was also $1.1 trillion, while saying the budget deficit for June was $97 billion. For the fiscal year that ends Sept. 30, the Office of Management and Budget forecasts the deficit to reach a record $1.841 trillion, more than four times the previous fiscal year’s $459 billion shortfall.

Also - that is the budget - but don't forget our wars that we are in, they too need financing - besides the running of the govt. and giving the banks billions.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RankRancid

Hah....defintely a big star for your ire RankRancid.

Not all of us are totally ignorant in the States.

Thats why I had been advocating we should have spent all that stimulus money on agriculture. We could have sold the rest of the world food. Fed people are generally happy people.

And if worse came to worse...at least all of us here would be able to still eat when the rest of the world finally gives us the finger.

Too late now though.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

UH, YEAH!!! I started preparing last Oct. - the writting was on the wall - besides the fact the govt. didn't listen to the people - that told me - they didn't give a S&%* about us - and a lot more was happening then what we were being told!

So what is going to happen? We are going to be in a world of hurt and we will become a third world nation, we will be Zimbabwe.

So again - the ONLY way to perserve the value of the dollar at what it is right now - is to get into commodities!! Metals!! That is just my opinion - and nothing else but that.

Everyone has to do what feels right for themselves.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I removed post...off Topic...

[edit on 8/2/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Another day, another over-flagged doomsday thread. A lot of you are acting like this is some sort of surprise. If the economy is going to crash as planned by the elite, then it is only natural that China loses interest in U.S. debt.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Just picked this one up. great info and analysis.. thanks.

question i am asking is will global bonds go up or down in all this.....! My brain hurts

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has been brought up already but if China was absent, so what, somebody still bought the Treasuries! Are you insinuating the Fed is buying up its own long terms bonds ?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Just found this:

www.futureworldcurrency.com...

It doesn´t seem real to me, but I can´t figure out why someone would produce such a fake site...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join