It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else, but the "buddies" window has never worked for me, it always shows people as offline.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I would like to point out the little tab up top between the members tab and the faq tab. it is called the Search tab. if you had used it, here is what you would have found:
buddy list offline?
buddy's list still not corrected
and that would have answered your questions.

[Edited on 5/10/2004 by smilingsarah82]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I don't use it and I don't think anyone needs to.

You can always go to the bottom of the page to see who is online.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
"Its low priority" as Skeptic Overlord said.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Oh yeah sorry forgot to mention that i pointed this out a couple of months after i joined, Buddies button is nothing special really.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Thought you guys were out putting children under the Denver airport or something important, Federal Bureau of Instigation.

(The buddy list isn't working for me either. But as you see, I wouldn't have (m)any to add.)

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Thought you guys were out putting children under the Denver airport or something important, Federal Bureau of Instigation.

The FBI is not at liberty to disclose any information regarding the whereabouts of children. However, the Federal Bureau of Investigation is watching abovetopsecret.com very closely, especially when it comes to the numerous revelations about the truth, which, I am at liberty to say, have been found out many, many times; you're all right, so keep working it out!

Meanwhile, you'll all be getting a visit from a few special agents using our friends at the NSA to help us with their tracking software. Thanks

That's right, you just heard a real agency give you information :O astonishing(ly untrue)

On the more real side of the spectrum, sorry, I neglected to use the search button, it's just that it rarely gives me the results I need, so I tend to forget about it. I'll make a mental note to search EVERY time I'm ever going to make a new thread, after all, it's part of denying the ignorance [of the search button]

join