It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atomic Hydrogen Generator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Im not sure if most people know this, but there's an invention called the atomic hydrogen generator that's been around since the turn of the century (a modern adaptation can be found here Here). It basically works by breaking down diatomic hydrogen using engery, and then the hydrogen will atomatically recombine and in theory give off more energy than was used to break it apart (in the form of heat). I'm very interested in this machine/process, and it seems very promising. I was wondering if anyone else is interested in it or has any first hand experience with it or anything related to it. I'm sure the process has to work, because in the 30's and 40's it was used as a welding process that didn't cause oxidation in metals. I'm not sure if this proves that it makes more energy than you use initally, but it sure shows that it gives off a lot. Doing research, you can see that even the welding ability of this process has been buried pretty well to hide what it's capable of. Does anyone have any thoughts/experience with this type of process?

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Is it just me or does the name of this machine sound obnoxiously redundant? Nevertheless, interesting find. Nearly free energy indeed.

[Edited on 5/10/04 by xenophanes85]

new topics

join