It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Coming together now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
1+1+1+1=1
all the references to 5
20 12 2012

What does it all mean?

5 there are 5 rings total

1+1+1+1=1 the four initial rings when combined will lead the 5th coveted ring.

Anyone else have some insights?

This was never about teams... this was about an entire community coming together. The four becoming one was not a team reference but rather a reference to how the final ring would be found.

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Neph,

Garyo had similar musings in a post below...check out his post...it appears your line of thinking in regard to 5 is similar...although he beat you to it!

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
Neph,

Garyo had similar musings in a post below...check out his post...it appears your line of thinking in regard to 5 is similar...although he beat you to it!
I will check that out.. I have not really spent alot of time going over all the clues and such but these facts seemed almost obvious you know?

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
1+1+1+1=1
20- 12- 2012

the 1's represent quarters of the moon
the 4 quarters of the moon equal a full moon

20-12-2012 is the first quarter of the moon
aa.usno.navy.mil...

Do I win a ring LOL

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
in a u2u to 4 of the4 on 5/7/2004:

"the4 means you are part of the formula?
in the loop, in the circle, in the know?
which 1 could you be?
Certainly you are 1 of the 1s who equal the 1. You are the 1 and the 1s.
Should I go on?"

Although it might be unwise/impolite to share what was said in u2u, if we are to effectly work together to eventually solve this dilemma, it becomes necessary.
BTW, 4 didn't respond so there seems no purpose in withholding these thoughts based on confidentialty.

Thank you Ycon! This is the answer to the riddle I was hoping to get from 4!

1+1+1+1 (quarters/part/individuals) make a 1(whole.) (1 of the 1s who equal the 1)

1 (whole) has 1+1+1+1 quarters/parts/individuals). (the 1 and the 1s)

(Tonight we begin the cycle of the last quarter. On the 19th there is a new moon. The 27th we have the first quarter. At this point, I don't have enough information to make a direct correlation, if any, to the phases of the moon and the rings. Perhaps it is the marker of the official start)

The only question IMHO is the same as I asked 4. Which 1 could you be?

4 of the4 is an interesting character, joined 30/6/02, member #43, last active 23/5/2003

*has posted 4 times about the Bilberberg (all lead back to the same page on the Rense.com page) mentions Jef (could be Rense, OR the Bilberberg member the author calls William ROCKEFELLER Clinton, who was William JEFFERSON Clinton).
*one coded post made up of the Sumarian word Insabatu (rings) which when decoded tells of his exit due to the return of the Hammurabian line.
*124000+ ATS points for these 5 posts.

Amatine kept excellent records. Thank you Amatine.

Our numbered friend 5 was a different matter. He requires more inspection.

G

top topics

join