It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea using disabled children to test chemical and biological weapons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I think there may have been another back then as well.
Could be wrong but that's why I pointed it out.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

reply to post by seagull

Agreed ...

We basically have nothing left to take away from them as far as sanctions to motivate any kind of serious change. As long as that buffoon is in charge none of this will change. Even China seems to be losing influence over them.

Maybe he''l take the crazy to the ultimate level and actually attack SK, in the process giving the rest of the world a pretext to get rid of him.

But even this solution will result and bloodshed and tears.

Like you said, change, be it in a person or a culture cannot happen unless they themselves want it and instigate it. Last few wars have taught us that much.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Maybe he''l take the crazy to the ultimate level and actually attack SK, in the process giving the rest of the world a pretext to get rid of him.

He's as crazy as a bedbug, but not that crazy. He knows that the rest of the world is just waiting for the opportunity to destroy him.

No, he'll agitate, and agitate, and agitate some more. In some strange way, he may want to be attacked, that way he surpasses his father and becomes a martyr to his personality cult...

Because seriously, is there any doubt how a second Korean conflict will end? China won't come to his rescue this time, and the Soviet Union is no more... Yes, it'll be bloody, hundreds of thousands, maybe even, God forbid, millions will die, but the end result, horrific though it will be, is "Dear Leader" being removed...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Unless im misstaken the nazis euthanized most of their mentally challanged populace to"purify"their society.And i think carry out medical experiments.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
North Korea is the globalist model of a perfect state, minus all the technology.

I imagine America will one-up them once they declare martial law and send everyone to the FEMA camps.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Femacamper

Uh-huh...

So a totalitarian state is the perfect model for the globalists? Mass starvation? When everyone's dead, and/or dying, who are they going to rule?

A globalists ideal, seems to me, would be everyone having a decent job, a nice home with a reasonable mortgage, who can buy stuff that they want...go to tourist traps on holiday to buy and spend, spend and buy...

That way the globalists continue to get filthy stinkin' rich. ...and we, the downtrodden masses yearning to buy more xboxes won't care. Nirvana...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by deessell
Wow, the hypocracy on this thread is unbelievable.

Take a look around the world. The US Military is bombing and spreading DU around the Middle East... Destroying lives!

Actually I think they are just brainwashed, because MSM rarely report bad things about their own countries. If they knew how many Africans were killed by those big drug companies, maybe ... well I don't know.

Hello, those pharmaceutical companies are still using Africa as their test ground even today, if you really value human lives, why not do something that you can do?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join