It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 21, 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
To whoever wanted to know about the x-files/2012 connection it is this. Mulder learns that there is a government conspiracy by illegally entering Mount Weather Complex Facility and putting in a password and saw the "End Game" plan for evacuation of top level military and govt. officials to secure military installations. But why? Because of the Alien invasion to recolonize this planet and develop a slave race of super human worker of course

Funny right? But for those of you who quickly dismiss the 2012 phenomenan as mere crackpots selling their doomsday books or a sudden slipup of the Mayan's precise and careful astronomical and astrological advancements which far exceeded all other civilizations until man created machines to calculate faster than the mind could, I would like to throw in another log into the fire so to speak.

There is a clear connection between these things. The Mayan Calendar, the predictions of Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce, and yes the concept of the End Days in the Bible do share similar invitations to the same party. I began to delve deeper into this topic by studying and researching as much material as the internet has to share on this topic and I have come to believe that there is something "monumental" happening in human history at this time. Now let me make this perfectly clear. I am a Jew but far from an angel. I know that alot of you who frequent this site "deny ignorance" but this is an excellent article that presents the information on the 2012-Mayan-Bible connection with circumstantial (if thats what you want to call Scripture) and mathematical evidence as well that should sway your mind into favoring the text because denying ignorance coincides with "thinking outside the box" in my view.

This article looks at the Old Testament and a quick glimpse over to Bible Codes but it is a great read if you believe or are interested in knowing in the End of Days. The 2012-Bible connection is clear once you read this article.

www.triumphpro.com...

[edit on 8-3-2005 by RebelSaint]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well, at least I won't die until after celebrating my 39th Birthday.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Dang...we need a "2012" forum.....there are too many threads on this! If people really want to study this, there's plenty to read about this silly date..... LOL

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
"Supposedly, Michigan is going to have Floridas weather, and Florida is going to have Michigans weather. Go fig."

Sweet so instead of lake front property i'd have beach front!!!!!! Now is this a one year thing or is it permanent? To think all the old people have been moving out of detroit for florida for years now they may all have to come back

[edit on 8-3-2005 by silentlonewolf]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
THere's a gread thread here on the subject. Pretty long and technical but well worth the read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...#

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Isn't that the release date for Half-Life 3?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
LOL. We should have a 2012 sticky thread in a commonly visited forum. That way everyone could combine all the info into one thread and post all their thoughts. Of course, the thread would quickly become ovr 12 pages long, but it would be better than 18 different threads on 2012.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Funny how every response after mine has been criticism of the 2012 theory and yet I bet no one read the article I linked to which provides a new prescription to the old 2012 theory.

Boy, for people who come to a forum where things like Aliens, UFO's, Govt' Conspiracies, and all other sorts of what the real mainstream world which compromises about 98% of the global population would firmly label as "crap", you guys are sure as spit (censored version) closed-minded.

And to those who do post interesting connections and analysis to stories, myths, legends, etc. that I have read on here I want to say thank you.

Clearly there is some sort of infilitration of people who do not adhere to the principles of "denying ignorance" so here is a list of quotes that may apply to you.

"It is better to be ignorant than mistaken"
"A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows public opinion"
"To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant."
"Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn."
"The trouble ain't that people are ignorant: it's that they know so much that ain't so"
"Better to ask a question than to remain ignorant."
"An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
"Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done. God may have been waiting centuries for someone ignorant enough of the impossible to do that very thing."
"I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant."
and finally:
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

DENY IGNORANCE
~Rebel Saint~

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Have any of you read Steve Alten? His books are fiction, but he packs alot of information into them. One of his books talks about the Mayan Doomsday Prophecy in 2012.

Anyways, what about the polar shift? Could it be possible that it might happen then? Also, don't the Hindus record things in "cycles?" When is their next "cycle" due to end?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
See ya all in 2012

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
darn i hope it doesn't all end in 2012!! i at least want to be a medical examiner before this goes down haha

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSaint
Funny how every response after mine has been criticism of the 2012 theory and yet I bet no one read the article I linked to which provides a new prescription to the old 2012 theory.

Boy, for people who come to a forum where things like Aliens, UFO's, Govt' Conspiracies, and all other sorts of what the real mainstream world which compromises about 98% of the global population would firmly label as "crap", you guys are sure as spit (censored version) closed-minded.

And to those who do post interesting connections and analysis to stories, myths, legends, etc. that I have read on here I want to say thank you.

Clearly there is some sort of infilitration of people who do not adhere to the principles of "denying ignorance" so here is a list of quotes that may apply to you.

"It is better to be ignorant than mistaken"
"A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows public opinion"
"To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant."
"Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn."
"The trouble ain't that people are ignorant: it's that they know so much that ain't so"
"Better to ask a question than to remain ignorant."
"An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
"Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done. God may have been waiting centuries for someone ignorant enough of the impossible to do that very thing."
"I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant."
and finally:
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

DENY IGNORANCE
~Rebel Saint~

Very interesting site, I never caught on to the 1000 years is but a day. Also that life would go on for 6000 years then the faithful would be called up to heaven on the 7th day (1000 years) representing resting on the sabbath.

There is a lot to read on that link and I am still reading.
Still very interesting.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackie loch
21st dec 2012 earth will be desroyed and because of the time warp.mankind will find itself back in the date of 11th nov 1965

That's a stroke of luck as I'll be able to see The Beatles on their last UK tour. Fantastic. Can't wait.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSaint
To whoever wanted to know about the x-files/2012 connection it is this. Mulder learns that there is a government conspiracy by illegally entering Mount Weather Complex Facility and putting in a password and saw the "End Game" plan for evacuation of top level military and govt. officials to secure military installations. But why? Because of the Alien invasion to recolonize this planet and develop a slave race of super human worker of course

Funny right? But for those of you who quickly dismiss the 2012 phenomenan as mere crackpots selling their doomsday books or a sudden slipup of the Mayan's precise and careful astronomical and astrological advancements which far exceeded all other civilizations until man created machines to calculate faster than the mind could, I would like to throw in another log into the fire so to speak.

There is a clear connection between these things. The Mayan Calendar, the predictions of Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce, and yes the concept of the End Days in the Bible do share similar invitations to the same party. I began to delve deeper into this topic by studying and researching as much material as the internet has to share on this topic and I have come to believe that there is something "monumental" happening in human history at this time. Now let me make this perfectly clear. I am a Jew but far from an angel. I know that alot of you who frequent this site "deny ignorance" but this is an excellent article that presents the information on the 2012-Mayan-Bible connection with circumstantial (if thats what you want to call Scripture) and mathematical evidence as well that should sway your mind into favoring the text because denying ignorance coincides with "thinking outside the box" in my view.

This article looks at the Old Testament and a quick glimpse over to Bible Codes but it is a great read if you believe or are interested in knowing in the End of Days. The 2012-Bible connection is clear once you read this article.

www.triumphpro.com...

[edit on 8-3-2005 by RebelSaint]

WOW! For lack of any other expletives. I have just finished reading that whole entire article. I must say it is very interesting at the least and think everyone should at least take a look and skim through it. In the beginning I didnt know what the heck I was reading, too many names I cant pronounce and dates all over the place. But the whole idea starts to come together in the middle and by then you are locked in through the end. It is very mind opening and boggeling at the same time. It is very conflictual with what we believe today as a result of science. But it is also very logical and could very well be true. If you look at the whole 7000 year idea and wonder havent we found fossils of much older humans I guess one could presume that the beginning of mankind from creation has to do with the modern human or could very well be a point where God had instilled a soul within us. I am not one to believe that science can prove everything or that it is the only truth we have. you can draw some of your own conclusions. One crazy idea I have is mabe that the Garden of Eden was the lost continent of Atlantis. Think about it. After Adam and Eve`s betrayal of God they were banished from this Garden. I am truly just speculating here but this whole article can really open you up if you read it in its entirety. It is a crazy world we live in and there is war looming on all fronts. This may very well be the begining of the end. It also has to be said that we as a society always do come up with new end dates all the time. There is some reference to bible codes in this article that I am going to investigate further. But the whole idea with the bible codes could be that God actually wants us to always stay on our tows and fear him so that we dont fall into the traps of the devil. And mabe thats why every so often we think of a new end of times. Nonetheless it is a great read and I think we should all watch for future events because to say the least this world is in turmoil and there is a war lurking on every corner. We just have to wait and see what becomes of each issue in particular.

On another note, this whole article really has me thinking, why is it that there is so much thought and energy put into the fact that we have to pretty much keep our religions so private. I mean things like seperation of government and religion or taking a monument of the ten commandments out of a courtroom. How come people who have religious beliefs cant have any reminders in the public yet it is ok for those who dont believe to be able to not have those things within there view so to speak? Would it truly offend you if I said a prayer at work? Then should it offend you if my kid gets to take a religion class at public school even if you dont want yours to be a part of it? It also seems to make sense with something said in that article about the world being against the believers of God. It seems as if we are slowly taking everything about God out of our lives. The whole idea with religion is Faith. You have to believe. And having reminders around is what helps us to keep our faith. So by every one who fights to take away those reminders because they say it infringes on there right to not believe in God they are actually infringing on those who do believe. Because like I said religion comes down to one thing and it is Faith. That is why we need to see constant reminders. I am not a very religious person but I do believe there is a supreme being and that the bottom line is that we know the difference between right and wrong and that we try to stay as right as we can, for no one is perfect.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Dec. 21/2012,

Yikes!

and I have Son.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Maybe when God said he created us in his image maybe he was talking about our soul or spirit.

Maybe Humans in our form were here for 30000 years but with no spirit and when he created us in his image it was the giving of the soul to us which allowed us to ascend to what we are today.

But the soul process is what happened 6000 years ago.

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bpletcj
Maybe when God said he created us in his image maybe he was talking about our soul or spirit.

Maybe Humans in our form were here for 30000 years but with no spirit and when he created us in his image it was the giving of the soul to us which allowed us to ascend to what we are today.

But the soul process is what happened 6000 years ago.

Just a thought.

Thats pretty much one of the exact ideas I gave in my post earlier. I agree with you completely.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Sorry didn't mean to steal your idea, I must have missed it.

Either way its good to know that we bot agree on the different levels of existence so to speak.

Keep the ideas coming.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Nothing will happen and here is why: The mayan calander actually ended in 2002 but nothing happened. People wondered why nothing happend and as such moved it back to 2012. The Mayans simply got bored writting the calander and just quit counting upwards.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
With a very strained environment, strained economies, and war strained people, plus the strain of trying to keep a giant secret a secret using billions and trillions of dollars (most of it made through illegal means) you have the mixture for all sorts of things to break loose in the near future. I would say that at some point the secret of ET visitation will have to be made known public because the burden it places upon the structure of our civilization will completely destroy it given all the other problems we are facing. 2012 is as good a date as any for any life altering revelations to come about and it appears that man is pushing himself to make something big happen in the near future even if 12/21/2012 was never a date of significance. Whether that big thing is man's extinction through war or global warming or simply a complete corporate takeover of the planet (not that it isn't that way already), something has got to give soon and 2012 is as good a date as any for it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join