It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

contacted by possible informant or something asking me to please come here for him

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
uh OK, a "freind" asked me to post something maybe if its online he said it might get to the right people or help with thi--- or make them stop. I was contacted by a one Truman Burbank asking if I could plead his case about rights, ( I know thats a fictional characther about a concept or idea or series of them a movie was based on and I dont know people can draw whatever conclusions they want from art relate to concepts or feelings or emotions or impressions put out their by someone elses imaginative story.) He was telling me about a tragic upbringing frame ups and lies and said he wanted me to research his case if any thing not normal would be going on or looks suspicious. I said yeah OK I guess I mean if youre trying to uncover the surreal or lacking info I mean we have rights in this country if you want to investigate or hire a private detective--- and he hung up. He had told me other things in the conversation asking if I believed things happen for a reason or if your life is decided before you were born and he was talking about the movie Taxi Driver and cursing and things. I tryed telling him their are more important things in LIFE, YOUR LIFE everybodys LIVING the rest of your LIFE having oppurtunity freedoms all of your life being there not watching and I went off on this rant about a s*** storm, skynet , the illuminati and freemasons and saying "I am just a kid in my house" I used to go to high school then I had to d*** around with the courts in mental illness with everyone lying to me or playing games (treating me like I am retarted). You know in real life, I heard doctors trying to joke around about cutting me and surgery, in real life these kids messing with me while trying to be forced heavy tranquilizers to pass out and in real life getting jumped and blacking out. Maybe you can thank the way people choose to make their money or thank them personally you know, whats your beef with me personally? They taught me this art sybolism class in 1 semester of college before dropped out, and he just asked me to come here and say this.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I would suggest that you do not get involved in this. The guy could be fake, or hiding something or even may have been accused of some crime or even may be convicted of something. This could land you in trouble and unless you are a lawyer why should you plead for his case? The govt would not give anything and being associated with this person would mean more trouble for yourself.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Well I guess you can tell him a member with the username "bsbray11" said to tell him "What's up?"

And yes all those things he apparently is curious about are true!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
uh Thanks, I didnt think anyone would reply I know I messed up before in the past on this site and people probably dont want to deal with me. I feel like I am always backtracking on statements I made pleading my own case or just get a clear statement, cause I had to do that a lot in the past with psych docs. I think he was just messing with me but wasnt sure and I figured try coming back and check whats going on on the site. I have tried to read some of the paper everyday for about 2 and a half years and its really depressing sometimes, and I am sorry if I had panic attacks or fried nerves or not well thought out impulses in the past. And I remembered a few good points I made that might have something to do with my other conspiracies if anyone remembers tracing them back over a year ago. Its mostly just speculation and interpretation they are all tied together a little bit about not being a columbiner copycat and other things. sorry if it looks self serving or self absorbed I was just trying to get a point across.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by P. O. W.]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I was talking about propaganda or info that is not true or led to believe it for some reason or corrupted or made to look a certain way. Behold a pale horse from 1991 talks about silent weapons for silent wars and a little about the illuminati and freemasons. I dont know I used to watch MTV up to years ago when it used to piss me off, I dont know why I believe I would have freedom of speech to investigate? I dont know these things I am just a caveman , youre strange society confuses me. After high school I got in trouble with courts in mental illness, worked here and there dabbled in drugs and havent really made that much of my life dropped out of college twice. I have to buy my skittles just like everybody else I am a human being ahhhh aahhh or whatever. It wouldve been real great if somebody wouldve explained why I might have to do certain things or be connected to things. I am just a person like anybody else not a hacker or a terrorist, yea yea why is this my problem. I sure as -- didnt ask for any of this and wonder around aimlessly after near death experience then these kids are angry at me want to play games go on field say I might have something show up look around then maybe maybe a gun is planted somewhere. You know this ride where everyone is ragging on me yeah I dont care I want to get off stupid games, I didnt think it might lead to this. I know people on this site probably most dont like me and dont want to deal with me or read what I write. I wasnt going to add anything else then I was just going to check today, I am sorry I am sorry things just spiraled out. Its almost uncomprehendable a nightmare to try to imagine but I dont know you know "John Titor is a real name" I am not the only one who can do it. If you get stuck for awhile and just keep going in circles and always looking for interpration watch commercial after commercial connect the messages.

I dont know wouldnt want to look like a mass murderer copycat to party with musicians or look like the Devil or something originally I am sorry couldnt really focus that well.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I am sorry for jumping to conclusions I think my neighbors might have been messing with me for over 2 years with a sound ampliphier gun. Making fun of me and telling me to move I dont have enough evidence or approval to call the cops. I am sorry sometimes just trying to get a message through, nerves a little fried and other peoples music is just concepts or ideas I dont know if any repercussions could be considered. I am sorry just a little freaked out trying to consider possibilities. Just things used to be normal used to have a family used to have a life outside, everywhere I go I dont know if I pick up on little things or just things got messed up. I wasnt trying to be a columbiner and I just used to live in my house and things be a little normal , I am sorry for repeatedly bothering all the people here, I am sorry. I dont know massive head injury stupid or little f up there was a sketch on snl about a cave man lawyer I dont know if anyone was following my theories or I just felt had a voice. I dont know I am sorry.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I just wanted to edit something add something but I couldnt I will be gone after this. Awaken to see a mockingbird in my house I thought get out of my house, get out of my house and thought of the day when you were allowed to buy a gun if people or queen of england came into your backyard and tried to take it over . Also thinking of Britney Spears making 200 million for being exploited and then I thought I dont watch MTV anymore I am not 12 years old. I am really sorry for my attitude sometimes coming from a place of sometimes extreme anxiety and mispreceptions of the outside world cause formulating or theorizeing paranoia. I am sorry I can never say sorry enough, I have been obliviusly spiraling out and a cancer to a lot of people I know or knew in real life shell of a person or messed up went a little off deep end or just a problem I am sorry for everything.
Was gonna add I dont watch MTV anymore all the channels are good to watch, I know not everyone probaly wants to hear this get involved or have to read through this. I was living in my house before 911 had near death experience coma a week right side of body paralyzed couldnt speak in wheelchair then crutches then physical rehabilitation, I have been living in my house after the country went to war and there are probably more important things to talk about , I wish I could erase things or world just went on without this back to normal.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by P. O. W.]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hey P.O.W it's good to get stuff off your chest, i find writing things down to be especially helpful when i've had a crappy day.

There will be people who judge you, but most people are decent people.
If you find that venting on here helps you then i say - go for it.

Keep yourself safe, stay away from idiots who will lead you into trouble. Just because you've dropped out of college and messed with drugs and had problems doesn't mean a single thing.

Keep focused on the good things in life, you will sort things out.

Peace

Mr L

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I am sorry come from dsyfunctional family, disabled head injury, no child left behind. I was just trying to sort through things and survive. Reading things here about politics or the war in Iraq or other problems, you know he tryed to kill Bush senior in desert storm from 88-92 assinate and the country almost attacked in 93 by terrorists. I am sorry just spiraling out or subjecting you to some of my unfocused rammblings.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by P. O. W.

I really want to understand whats going on here bud.....but im having a really really hard time stringing together what you are saying....

Maybe its just the way im reading it...anyone want to help me out?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I am sorry if at some times I look like I am trying to push certain politics in my conspiracy theory threads. I have just been messed up awhile having trouble dealing with things. I am sorry if I jot down some things really quickly or strung out half asleep abstrats and dont think of all the ways they can be intrepreted. I meant about one thing a lot of people everywhere I go might have gotten feedback from this site or recognize me or know things about me. A lot of times I will get distain or disgust or aggravation or annoyance. And I know their are a lot of pure and good things that matter that people could be doing then having to deal with my floatey theories. I was diagnosed with schizo-effective disorder , schizophrenia and bi-polar after not being able to deal with some things and on hazy thinking and got into trouble. Schizophrenia symptoms can be audio / visual hallucinations, dullusions (believing in something that is not real) finding patterns where they do not exist and others. I just got out of a 9 day stay cause I felt a little fried and didnt know what to do. I dont really have freedom of speech to consider these far fetched ideas with doctors and they wouldnt even listen. I dont know if I thought I sensed something like the people here dont want me around anymore. Their were all these games people played in the hospital and I think it is safe to say everybody hates me, almost everywhere I go little things pick up on everywhere I go possibly or impossibly. What would you do if you got picked for this and your family. I dont know you can read too much into it if you want but Knights In Satanic Service psycho circus or Insane Clown Posse "know we can tell the whole world about the carnival". I dont know its other peoples music about life experiences, art can mean many things to many people and a might be able to relate to a concept or idea. I am soory a lot of my stuff in the past seemed unfocused or just ignorant.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hi POW,
I'm sorry, I read through this and can't seem to understand most of it. (I'm not to good with "stream of consciousness" type writing, sorry.) But I did want to ask if you were contacted by a 'friend'... was it someone you know? a phone call?
I ask because if someone is trying to mess with you, you need to be aware of it and be safe. If it was a phone call, how did this person get your number, for example? How did this person know you come to ATS?
Unless you know this person, as in, they knocked on your door, came in and told you there story, I'd be cautious.
I'm new here, this is the first post of yours I have read, but it did concern me from a 'be safe' angle.
Take care of yourself,
~prep

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
yeah, I was at a pay phone making some calls for awhile probably taking too long with getting my things and it just rang . I tried to keep him going for awhile to profile him and since it was daylight I wasnt too worried . I dont know I could just be puttin to many things together at once. I just sensed with some use of caution when I run into people like this. He loved when I said I am sorry obviously who wouldve thought I could write a letter in high school to a really hot petite girl saying I dont work right you shouldnt waste your time with me or or here is a list of why I dont function correctly, I think, I had amnesia and thats like a black hole. Bring on worst hang over ever, Black 7 was a song by this band Soil that reminds me of that. It was probably someone really pissed off at me anonymous. I think a lot of people know about ATS, around where I live anyway, I dont know maybe they were watching Josh O about where your internet stuff belongs on TV and I maybe could have gotten some killer airtime.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I dont know with the stigma of mental illness about people listening or believing what you say and being disabled in another way I dont know sometimes tired not thinking correctly but I think about my rights sometimes and how I have been living in my house after TBI (traumatic brain injury) where we moved in a few months before and everyone else that has been living in their houses. I used to think what am I responsible for or guilty of and if I dont know daydreaming or connecting abstracts or trying to look at things a different way. I am sorry if this just looks like ramblings but I guess an explaination for my behavior or previous threads. I am sorry for some of my threads just putting a statement out their if it seems cold or uncaring and I have just been going in circles and I dont know if anybody reads my threads or previous posts or wants to hear this. I was just watching bill maher got a free HBO trial and he was talking about Hitler and the new movie glorious bastards or something I think and I was thinking of a few different things and I just got put on these meds that I was on before and they calm me down cause I was depressed and downward spirals. I was thinking of figure heads (people appointed to a position with no real power) and letters to Santa and how some things look a little different looking back now and other peoples money. Cause it wouldve have been nice to go back and change my past maybe be able to have a drivers license by now or not living off of disability and life future, other peoples, groundhog day, my neighbors and a lot of things sorry if people dont really want to hear this.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I know you shouldnt be asking of me for advice however this looks, but my brain is damaged A.D.D. and then smashed. Schizo means fagmented and trying to make sense of things or always try numerous interpretations. This guy was telling me your freinds set you up but you know you f' up right? Finding patterns or words in smaller words or backwards syllabelles just considering, and living detatched from society maybe my head got messed up. I read something that said metaphors are very real though, and you can look for parallels with some things that resonate, everyone does have a right to come to their own conclusions. I used to be struggling with a nervous breakdown just trying to survive get to stick around and maybe court case is considered cause of crazy politics. I dont want to think about what the symbols represent or try to comprehend it all or have every thought imaginable all at once or 3rd eye whatever it could also sound like psycho babble. I just couldnt imagine things ever getting to this point and I know I am over my head. Just sorry.
After "high school" I had to deal with the courts cause something disturbed me. I know I dont write the best free hand. Living in my real life and art resonating or feeling something. I am sorry I never asked for any of this already had to sacrifice a lot and I am not allowed to talk about it. I got kicked out of Sunday school 4th grade my parents both went to catholic school, I know of religion not the best scholar ( I wasnt nesaceraly talking about religion). Do you know how many times I get critized for living my life in my house whatever may or may not go on. Its ridiculous to consider possibilies.
I am just a passenger with whatever this looks like, if they are driving me around. Why do I have to do this or not allowed to try to uncover. There is a quote by a perfect circle, "broken down and paralyzed you know he did it all for you". I know I f' up in the past in my writings havent been thinking clearly , if my neighbors are sometimes playing games with spy equipment, if I have a brain pacemaker and maybe a slow electrical hum of conciousness or none at all and it might mess up electronics, which are all but theories great situation to be in maybe go to psych ward and get AIDS why dont I have the same normal life like everybody else, so we gonna eventually wrap things up and be over or lord of the flys forever maybe I get to be the other part of the ying & yang, great then maybe lessons could be learned or reflected upon help people and I dont know , hey what do you wanna do tommorrow?

[edit on 15-8-2009 by P. O. W.]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I know I shouldve left this site awhile ago everything I say just makes my theories sound worse or I keep messing up. On the radio I heard them say that song reminds me little horses me, me, me , me, me, me and the same moonman (killers) song that killed kurt cobain? I know I shouldnt expect anyone to listen to my nosense I am probably like a leper here anyway people were pissed off in the begining and its probably not better now . Watching episode of expendable young adults in Thailand today, and it made me think of something. Whats the difference between truman burbanks house and everybody else s in that movie , the corporations were in his house.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I am sorry about the ying & yan thing . Just considering things like light and dark , right and wrong, good and evil , 2 halves. In the end of Beast Machines when Megatron and Optimus prime fought for all of cybertron it showed them colliding at each other in a ying and yang and opposed forever stuck. I might have just been thinking too many head injuries , drug problem and criminal and mental illness, and I dont know just strung out or messed up and it seemed I wasnt awake for my whole life without awareness. And their is a right way to do something and a wrong way. Without direction or just keeping to myself doing my own thing and oblivious to the rest or most of society. Whatever point I am at now things are a little messed up. And you could get lost in the art of everything. I dont know I am sorry I know sometimes I dont think things through.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
POW, if I may ask....could you STOP apologizing? So far I've found nothing for you to apologize about. Deep breath, collect your thoughts, type them out using puncuation and wait for responses.
You sound pretty scattered, thought-wise. Maybe type out what ya want to say in Word and when ya got it all down, copy/paste to the post box.

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by P. O. W.
And you could get lost in the art of everything.

That statement right there is sheer brilliance. I hope you realize it.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I wrote this before hand so it doesnt sound messed up or just freehand. I might say things no one wants to hear or could be considered out of line. Things used to be normal before this psychological nightmare began. I went through self destructive spirals and depression, while things kept escalating. I tryed to ignore them or comprehend the situation till my neighbors started these mind games with spy equipment out of outrage to try to push me over the edge or get me relocated. I couldnt comprehend what was going on. My anxiety went through the roof and I was strung out and exhausted.
I know some of my posts might have sounded delirious or not well thought out. I know things are really bad now and their might not be a lot of time left. Trying to comprehend today with evidence or speculation and thinking about possibilities. I just used to cherish life and be very thankful to still be alive after surviving a near death experience. And just struggling to try to hold onto that feeling of when my life used to be a little normal and maybe trying to go back. Everywhere I go it feels tainted by people that dont want me around. I just been in my house and Chaos Theory a butterfly flaps its wings and might change weather patterns around the globe. And thinking I have no future and connected to this problem that might be going on on different levels for people in America.
Not even really a person anymore just a mess of abstracts. Didnt think in a million years it wouldve led to this. I am an artist and looking at drawings or paintings and trying to see symbolism or understand them on different levels everything they could represent. Or thinking of people getting hurt, I was at this wake and later saw this person and talked to her alive.
And remember Mabus, ----the Blot out false rapture eagle by Satan, Satans you sleeping "sleeper hell " like a "sleeper cell" to the will of the false eagles turn out of the false rapture teleport travelers find you sleeping more than 1 fate emptiness gets fill for war against would be enemy would be fake freinds during Satan's inner emergencyies ( B.S. reaching mind) fake freinds have will to allow B.S. to reach the mind of Satan----

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join