It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kent Hovind vs Infidelguy.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I post this vid just because it is funny..
Kent hovin seem to talk every person into the ground , yet every evolusionist get mad and say he is 100% wrong on every thing he say ..

I think Hovin does a great job, If he is right or not, I'm not that much sure, but the Evo theory is a semi-fake one in the war against Cristianity..

But earth being 7000 years this coming 2012 Im not sure , but ..
Hovin is funny, and he is right on alot of things !! [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e8c4f47a77a.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 28/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Hovin is funny, and he is right on alot of things !!

And they would be?????

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well... I would normally say that anyone who can help discredit this evolution crap is alright with me, but this guy is going to have to be an exception.

He's uh... not quite... right.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Evolution happens. It's beyond the point of being proved, it's just common fact.

When are people finally going to accept that?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PieKeeper

When the Pope admits publicly that Creation is wrong. Heck maybe it would take Jesus himself coming out of the clouds and saying that yes, god invented Evolution lol.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Welfhard

Hovin is funny, and he is right on alot of things !!

And they would be?????

Alot of things..

I posted becuase the debate was funny to hear..
Not start the debate...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by one_enlightened_mind

He is not right about every thing, I like the way he gets the evodudettes on the edge..

Like in another vid Posted, Hovin got the Evo dudette to say 'Forgett the fossile records, it dont prove anything and are meaningless, forget about the fossil records' , stuff like that makes me laff..

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TurkeyBurgers
reply to post by PieKeeper

When the Pope admits publicly that Creation is wrong. Heck maybe it would take Jesus himself coming out of the clouds and saying that yes, god invented Evolution lol.

The Freemasons and Illuminti implemented this scandal of a theory..

By manupilating the American Historic Assosiation and make history more to their 'likings' ..
see the problem ?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PieKeeper
Evolution happens. It's beyond the point of being proved, it's just common fact.

When are people finally going to accept that?

Dont think that will happen, as long as these evolusion people keeps making their own theories go against eachother..

Evolution happens, I too belive species have to adapt to i.e. warmer or colder climate and such, but not jump from one specie to another ..

That is what I have a problem with..

Take the Bears and the Whales ? Evo explains this as a bear lost his leggs and became a whale ? How is that even believable ?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

In point of fact, it's inaccurate to say it lost it's legs. If you look at a whale skeleton you can see bones that use to be legs and now are not. They are completely internal and have likely been given a handful of other functions since they became vestigial.

They may look different but looks are only skin deep.

There are only three parts to evolution. Mutation, Natural Selection, Speciation.

As for the first, the majority of mutations are completely benign because they occur in the Junk DNA (90% of human DNA) which no longer does anything (vestigial). The majority of the rest are bad, yet some make is fitter in our environment than others.

Natural selection comes in here and determines the frequency of these genes. The fitter and more adaptable become more common as the populations adapts.

Speciation begins to occur when there is so much genetic diversity in a population that individuals at the extremes become no longer genetically compatible. Slowly over time the population begins to drift genetically to either extremes and eventually both groups become genetically isolated and you have two knew species. Dogs are going through this now where some breeds can reproduce with others. Donkeys and Horses have already gone through this and now only produce infertile offspring.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I have one of Kent's early publication workbooks from the 90s and I can say that he, from my perspective, appears to be mental. I should scan some of his claims and assertions from the book. I just recently moved but if I find it again I'll definitely post some scans, as the book does say you can freely reproduce and distribute it.

top topics

join