It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason 32nd Degree Ritual

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrNECROS

My great grandfather was a 32nd degree mason. I didn't know this told recently when I discovered it in a newspaper clipping for his obituary. It's in my possession. I am afraid he was satanic because he dropped the biblical part of his name sometime after becoming a free mason. I, myself am a Christian. Proud to say that. But I feel like there has definitely been some darker influence on my family. In my family is military, suicide, addiction, mental illness and even some rumors of grandparents having bad things happen. I'm just on a journey to learn right now. I've reached the age where my eyes are really open and I've been soaking it up for a few years. Why do you guys say on here (yeah right) when someone would say their grandfather or great grandfather was a mason... Why not? Legitimate question... how rare are masons of the 32nd degree?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by xxPUSH0Noo

I think most of us believe your grandfather could be a 32 degree, but would doubt that he was Satanic based on his name change.

In the USA, every Mason who joins Scottish Rite become a 32 degree at the conclusion of the reunion. Not rare at all.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by xxPUSH0Noo

The 32nd really is not that rare. After going through blue lodge (first three degrees) a Mason can go through other Masonic bodies, such as Scottish Rite or York Rite. Once a Mason petitions to the Scottish Rite and is accepted he will spend probably one or two weekends, and afterwards will be a 32nd.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeMason0508

Is if a game called "bloody Mary".?
As seen in the passion of christ... ???

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join