It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A true UFOB & UAP & AOP video capture ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Part 1 :

Hi everyone,

I finally found it...

I finally found what I consider to be, the most reliable (guenine) and best UFOB (UAP* or AOP**) video that I've seen imho. Why ?

* : Disclaimer: The term "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena" or UAP is an attempt to address the fact that not all UAP are described as UFO. Many are simply described as unusual lights. NARCAP feels the term "UAP" more accurately reflects the broad scope of descriptions in aviation reports as well as the possibility that these unusual phenomena may arise from several different sources.

Source : www.narcap.org...

** : Why call Unidentified Flying Objects AOP? Because UFO has become synonymous with ET spaceship in the minds of the general public and the Media, and Unidentified means unidentified. Therefore, a name change is required in order to disassociate logic and reason from fantasy and delusion. An acceptable alternate name is Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon, or UAP.

-The source is credible and a known & respected Japanese amateur astronomer & software developer & skeptic about the ETH (he developed Ufo-Capture software)
-It was filmed (captured) thru a high quality camera & software made for capturing meteors & TLEs*, etc...
-I obtained data from the owner, much more data than I've seen so far with other videos
-The owner does not want any publicity and was careless about my "investigation"
-I can provide the original & unedited video (> 90MB & but only to serious video analysts & a lighter version will be available here)
-The "object" fits this description and displays the characteristics listed below :

(UFOB) relates to any airborne object which by performance, aerodynamic characteristics, or unusual features, does not conform to any presently known aircraft or missile type, or which cannot be positively identified as a familiar object.
Source : en.wikisource.org...

* : en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Europa733]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Part 2 :

Two friends of mine did analyze it, using different software (stacking) but they came to the same result. One of them is an ATS member (Nablator) and he will hopefully join this thread for complementary explanations.

Here is the forum where I found the video (video available for download - low resolution) : sonotaco.jp...

Video (low res) also available here : s263.photobucket.com...

And the website : sonotaco.com...

When Mr Sonota(co) said (wrote) that he "received inquiries", it is me off course.

Here is a copy of the emails I wrote to Mr Sonota :

Europa aka Buckwild : >-Could you send me the data recorded with your own weather station that night > (located on your roof) ? Mr Sonota : I don't have weather station. I have lightning detector on my roof only. Europa aka Buckwild : >-What did you use to give me the geographical coordinates of your house (gps >& Google earth, etc...?) Mr Sonota : I am using gps and data of Geographical Survey Institute of Japan. Both are equal. It is base on WGS84. But the published coordinates are truncated because of my privacy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Europa aka Buckwild : >-Could you send me more uncompressed videos taken from the same camera (s2) >but with insects this time ? Mr Sonota : I have deleted all insect clips , and it is not insects season here. Sorry. Usually, insects are recorded as completely different style. Because they are small, only insects that fly near the camera can be observed. They never be recorded with clear shapes because near side is out of focus. And the angular velocity is much higher because they are near. Be careful, registax or other stacking/accumulating tools may create no meaning images, because the objects are changing their shape.

---------------------------------------------------------

Europa aka Buckwild : >-What is the hyperfocal distance of your camera (watec-100) & lens ? Mr Sonota : I have not measured it, because it is too ambiguous for these system. The roof and the wires in the image is located at almost 20m far. Europa aka Buckwild : >-Did you use a CBC HG0608FCS-HSP lens ? Mr Sonota : Precisely, it was HG0608AFCS-HSP (video iris type). Europa aka Buckwild : >I need to verify where the public lights are located. Mr Sonota : It is impossible. There are millions of light source under the FOV. Also they are changing every minute.The population density is almost 150000 / km^2 here. I recommend you to give up now.

And now a good exemple of an extraordinary event caught with the same camera & same spot.

Insect + meteor : www.bautforum.com...

Now, let's get back to the video & data :

Here are Mr Sonota optical systems :
sonotaco.jp...

Video reprocessed with UFOAnalyzer V2 V2.24b :
i263.photobucket.com...

System Data (corrected) + Az° & Ev° :
i263.photobucket.com...

Now, this is what we discovered using Registax :
i263.photobucket.com...

Is there a solid object between the lights => ( lights or reflections ?)

Using the same software, my friend Nablator stacked the frames and this is what it looks like during the two phases of the flight :

i263.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Part 3 :

That's all for now. I did not analyze the video because I am no expert at all but I gathered as much info as I could in order to have other people do it.

It was not easy, because Mr Sonota did not want to really help me out but like I said earlier, I do have the original video and I can make it available only to known & serious people who are able to do some proper work on it.

Why ?

Because :

Mr Sonota(co) : I made the original un-compressed video of this event downloadable. This is just for temporal exchange, I will delete it within a month. SonotaCo holds the copyright of this video clip. You can use this video for private research freely, but please get permission of SonotaCo before you publish this video or its derivative works. The original avi file is 93MB Source : sonotaco.jp...

Cheers,
Europa aka Buckwild

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Good work from both of you!

There certainly seems to be a solid object between the lights!
I will keep an eye on this thread,to see what other members think.

Once again,good work!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Europa733

Thanks for posting the video.

I am looking forward to the discussion

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hello again

This is a subject that I know very little about but I am keen to learn.

You have presented it to us beautifully, I will be back later to take the time to read it all and let you know what I think.

Flagged

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Good to see a thread started about UFO's with some work done already, good job, Will be interested to see what some of the ATS experts think of this, great job lads. Starred and flagged.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm never a sceptic, but I always try to debunk things.
This is amazing but it also looks like it could be afterburners on a jet flying away
with the film speed increased.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by shadestruck]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadestruck
This is amazing but it also looks like it could be afterburners on a jet flying away

Hi there,

The video is in real time and remember this was filmed over Tokyo.

Cheers,
Europa

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hi,
Looking closely at the low resolution clip there are dark artifacts, but they appear variously around the lighted area, not always between the lights.
The download on Mr Sonota's site was deleted late last year.
I would like to know how far away, or how close was the object to the camera, were there any other static cameras nearby to catch to the same thing and from another angle and so on.Still an interesting video though.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Thank you my friend for posting this video at last. You're taking me by surprise, I don't even have my notes here on this computer. I will get them tomorrow.

It's been a long time. I expected some good analysis documents would be available by now from the experts that you contacted. Did you get any feedback ?

My only problem with Mr Sonota is the name of his software, UFOcapture. I suspected immediately a marketing ploy, by way of a hoaxed video. However, Mr Sonota was not interested in this kind of publicity, and you even had trouble getting any support from him in investigating this case (camera details, location, direction). Maybe this Japanese gentleman is too subtle for us gaijins, who knows...

What is great about a large forum like ATS is that many people with all sort of background can chime in and share their ideas. Especially interesting to us are people knowledgeable about anything that might explain this UFO prosaically. The intention is not to debunk, it is to make sure that we did not overlook any simple explanation. Could this be a meteor, aircraft, insect, or something else ?

The video doesn't look like much at first, but it has some very unique features when looked at frame by frame and even more with the help of stacking software.

The change of direction in less than 0.2 seconds is incredible for anything heavier than a fly. It is impossible to tell the number of G's because the distance of the UFO to the camera is unknown, however I doubt very much a human-built craft would be able to withstand such an acceleration. It doesn't seem natural either, inanimate objects do not turn like this without a strong exterior force, then fly in a straight path.

The barely visible dark shape between the two lights is equally puzzling. Its shape stays the same during the whole video. The lights remain at the same place relative to each other too, despite the abrupt change in direction. Especially surprising about the dark object, it is almost the same shade as the (changing) background, only a bit darker, as if it were transparent. Can this be a a video camera or encoding artefact ? Or is this some kind of advanced cloaking technology ? If so what is the point of the two bright lights, it defeats the purpose...

The directions of investigations are many, I think we can safely rule out an optical effect doubling a single light, or some sort of firefly (Europa has more to tell about these subjects from his research).

My conclusion: I can't rule out a hoax entirely, but this seems genuine as far as I can see. I have no idea what it is, it's a real UFO, and one of the most puzzling videos I've ever seen.

It would be a good idea to get in touch with real video experts. U2U Springer for help.

Oh my it's 2 a. m. here. G'night...

Edit: minor change

[edit on 2009-7-28 by nablator]

[edit on 2009-7-28 by nablator]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Looking closely at the low resolution clip there are dark artifacts, but they appear variously around the lighted area, not always between the lights.

There is some digital noise (if you don't mean something else) which is normal with such low contrast between the dark area in-between and the sky.

I would like to know how far away, or how close was the object to the camera, were there any other static cameras nearby to catch to the same thing and from another angle and so on.

If I'm not mistaken Mr Sonota had other cameras nearby, but pointed at other directions. They did not catch anything, which MAY mean that this was a small object. Europa733 may have more information about the whereabouts and angles of the other cameras. This could be a way to get at least an upper bound on the distance.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Also, looking at the stills of the light trails, they show a form of light modulation which should not really be there from,say a jet engine or meteorite, but could be seen in electrical sources, like neon lights and LEDs. It's a video versus electric light source effect, but it could also be seen maybe in flying insects with fast beating wings, but with less effect.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
smurfy: thanks for your comments. This is something that we noticed. However, this trail picture was put together from a video source that has no such modulation in the intensity of lights in the individual frames. When frames are blended together a small gap between each frame is visible.

I remember Internos once said that a UFO video seemed to be fake because individual frames showed no visible motion blur. Actually it depends on the camera. Some camera (even cheap ones) capture frames at a faster rate than they can store them, which makes moving objects less blurry. This is especially useful for filming fast moving objects. So it is not necessarily a telltale sign of CGI.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadestruck

I was thinking the exact same thing... Espesically after seeing the anylized video showint the path it took. Looks very well like a jet to me. I also am not a sceptic but I dont feel this is anything ET.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The way it tracked in a smooth downward loop, makes me think it was some type of plane, rather than a UFO.

I would have liked to have seen a sharp turn at a higher rate of speed. But not sure how fast a plane with these type of lights is even possible. I would think there would be other lights flashing, rather than steady lights like headlights. Maybe it's a flying car? I think we would need to know more about what was used to film it etc. Is this sighting even similar to any other past known UFOs or knowns?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This is not visible in the trail picture but if you take captures of a few frames before and after the sharp turn, you will notice that the two lights did not change their angle relative to the camera horizontal or vertical axis. Any aircraft lights would change position after such a turn. Now there could be two objects, but why would they stay at the same position relative to the camera after a change in direction ? The two lights seem to be stuck in the same position regardless of the direction of flight. To me it looks like this object can change direction nearly instantly, and doesn't have to rotate at the same time like an airplane.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nablator

OK, but why would an alien craft even have these simple headlights on it and towards the person recording it? I suppose there may be other lights we can't see, but also still wonder if this same light theme has been captured or seen before. I suppose not all craft rotate either.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Europa733
-I can provide the original & unedited video (> 90MB & but only to serious video analysts & a lighter version will be available here)

Very compelling footage. I'd like to take a stab at this. I have some home-brew software I've been cooking up to attempt to do identifications. This could pose an interesting challenge. If you're willing you can dump the raw video on to my FTP:

razing.net...

Once you've done that I'll put it in a location where others can freely download it; or, of course, you can upload it to the ATS media portal, but I'm not sure if ATS re-encodes the footage in the process (they do strip EXIF data from photos).

Very interesting indeed.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Europa733

Fantastic presentation!

You get both of the little treats

I look forward to hear what our ATS analysts have to say about this.

I have to say that one of the best bits here is the insect and shooting star vid.

This footage would make a great sticky topic as an example to the new forum members that coincidence can actually explain the seemingly extraordinary.

Great thread

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join