It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonization of the Truther's Movement by the Lapdog News Media

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake
reply to post by jthomas

Now it is getting really hard to take you serious JT. You completely ignore my sources and misquote me, while dodging every question, then you post irrelevant BS like your 14 seconds crap? Are you serious? Is this all that you've got? You dodge evidence and questions with this pathetic side show? What does it matter? 14 seconds, ten seconds?

What does it matter? So you admit that whatever you want to claim "doesn't matter?"

Well it just happened to be the whole premise of your claims, one that you loudly insisted was correct.

Either way it is a ridiculously little amount of time for a 110 story steel framed, concrete reinforced building to be pulverized into dust.

So you now you are still insisting that the WTC towers were "concrete reinforced" when you couldn't come up with one single source that actually stated that or demonstrated it. No matter, you're just making claims anyway - and not providing a stitch of evidence.

What do you think I've been telling you all along?

And now the towers were supposed to have been "pulverized into dust?" Just another silly claim for which you won't give us a stitch of evidence but will give us another good chuckle, that's for sure! Talk about a member of the "sheeple" class!

I bet you actually think people take you seriously, don't you?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

By the way, NIST's official collapse time figure is 11 seconds, which JT seems to be in stark contrast to...

You'll do just about anything to avoid the evidence right in front of your eyes, HothSnake.

It's the nature of the beast.

You can't sum up the courage to admit I showed you how wrong your claims are.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
You'll do just about anything to avoid the evidence right in front of your eyes, HothSnake.

That statement is more true when describing yourself, jthomas.

You feed on the official government story, three meals every day... yet you refuse to endorse the Pentagon Security Images.

Why?

Why do you spit out a piece of official government story evidence, jthomas?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

So you now you are still insisting that the WTC towers were "concrete reinforced" when you couldn't come up with one single source that actually stated that or demonstrated it. No matter, you're just making claims anyway - and not providing a stitch of evidence.

Um, actually I've stated that this whole time, and provided Wikipedia as a source above that proves that statement. Are you blind or just illiterate? It's hard to take you seriously JT when you make statements like this. It just makes me think that you don't really care about the truth and are just arguing to be arguing.

9, 10,11, 14 seconds..... does it really matter? It should have taken minutes, not seconds.

And yes, did you watch the callapse? The Towers were pulverized into dust. I've provided about a hundred videos above that show it. Here's an idea, why don't you, while you are supposedly counting the time of the collapse, open your eyes and stare at it?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

By the way, NIST's official collapse time figure is 11 seconds, which JT seems to be in stark contrast to...

Ok? This is what we are trying to tell you JT. The above response to my statement, only proves that statement about yourself. Apparrently, you can't see the evidence, right infront of your eyes.
Seriously, are you being serious?

[edit on 19-8-2009 by HothSnake]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Ok? This is what we are trying to tell you JT. The above response to my statement, only proves that statement about yourself. Apparrently, you can't see the evidence, right infront of your eyes.
Seriously, are you being serious?

[edit on 19-8-2009 by HothSnake]

You're free to celebrate that I debunked you. Party on!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

That statement is more true when describing yourself, jthomas.

You feed on the official government story, three meals every day... yet you refuse to endorse the Pentagon Security Images.

Why?

Why do you spit out a piece of official government story evidence, jthomas?

I love your logical fallacies, tezz. I REALLY do.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

You debunked yourself JT, and this thread is prove positive of that fact.

As your signature states, you should let go of childish behavior and stop your games and join the truther side. You're certainly not doing anything for the debunkers movement.

By the way, you've found about a million ways of being wrong. Kudos to you!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted by king9072
Yah, well what you have to keep in mind is that now with 8 years of them doing absolutely nothing to get to the truth of that day. They are now super guilty of failing the American public. But not even failing, INTENTIONALLY failing the American Public. Essentially, they have a duty and they intentionally neglected it so that they could follow the official lies.

So ontop of battling a rogue government for truth, we now have to battle a guilty media empire that doesn't want to be exposed either. Because if 911 is exposed, the media will be exposed along with it. And people will be PISSED that the media didn't bother telling them about the biggest criminal act in United States history.

Indeed, and perhaps the exposed MSM scum will be hanging right alongside the 9-11 perps.

But there is good news too. SHOWBIZ Tonight gave a good review to 9-11 questions in March 06.

SHOWBIZ Tonight had a second show in 08. Then they were canned.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Amy
I don't know much about the other people mentioned in this thread, but I remember how much I used to love watching the Geraldo show back in the early 90s. He always struck me as the kind of person that would speak out and get to the bottom of things however controversial they were.

After 9/11 I thought that if anyone would speak out about it and raise public awareness about it, it would be him. I was so surprised when I saw clips and read stories about his reaction to "truthers" and the way he was so venomously attacking them. I guess in a way I can understand him being upset when demonstrators affect his live broadcasts, but I'm just surprised that he has never looked into what's behind the truth movement and that he's never had doubts or asked questions himself.

His unquestioned acceptance of the official story is really disappointing and, along with many others, he's just going to look like a fool when the truth comes out.

You won't really be suprised if you take a good look at the man. If you do you will get it.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by HothSnake

I have a sneaking suspicion that posting in this thread is his J.O.B.

I could be incorrect, but not likely. The job is sort of like a weather forecaster, they get paid regardless of whether they are right or wrong.

I see you both are still upset that you cannot support your "Official 9/11 Truth Movement Conspiracy Theory."

Maybe you need another 8 years?

Is this your best shot? My friend you need to go back to 9/11 training class. Your efforts to support the official story are slipping.

One cannot support something that does not exist, now can they?

You still don't get that I support the evidence, the massive evidence that you pretend doesn't exist because you know full well that you cannot refute that evidence.

I keep reminding you of that salient fact and that you may not shift the burden of proof from your shoulders and pretend that I have to do something instead of you.

You make the claims, YOU have to back them up.

And don't give me your hollow evasions of, "What evidence?"

Get to work or admit you cannot support your claims.

Sheesh...

[edit on 23-8-2009 by jthomas]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Mod Note

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/23/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Could this unmanned drone been used in 9/11
dsc.discovery.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Proof the media covered up the story.

Shame shame everybody knows your name.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link