It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu - Mark of the Beast, perhaps?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hi guys,

Please place you tin hats on!

I've been reading alot into swine flu and the proposed vaccination etc.

After a quirky moment of thought I ran a scenario thought my head.

Swine Flu has been thought to be man made by some on ATS and elswhere. Even if it is a naturally occuring virus or man made it has been succesfull in creating a panic. It isn't deadly enough to wipe out millions but it's virulant enough to have made alot of people ill.

This has served the government with a reason to push people into getting a vaccine, it's obvious from reading blogs, ATS and so on that people who think for themselves and question the world around them are not likely to get the vaccine. The sheeple on the other hand will be fighting to get front of the queue when the vaccine is offered.

Now lets say this vaccine isn't what we're told it is but is a catalyst to the swine flu virus that can activate it into a deadly strain but at the same time protect the vaccinated. The germs that are sneezed out and spread by sheeple will infect and wipe out people prone to independant thinking. The very people that TPTB are wary of.

Having seen all the people who haven't been vaccinated die the Sheeples will be even more likely to follow whatever TPTB decide is best for them.

So maybe the vaccination could be something like the mark of the beast from the book of revelations. The enlightened ones will not accept it but will die and the ones that accept it will live in a hell on earth!

Tin hats off!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Swine Flu has been thought to be man made by some on ATS and elswhere.

It was created in a lab, there's no way that 3 virus' will end up bonding naturally like that. Kind of like AIDS.

In any case, I think the Bible and Revelations has some interesting points. A book of prephecy? Maybe.

I keep my Tin Hat on however all the time, no need to remove it. Question all things and leave everything open.

After all, nobody really "knows" anything.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
No, it's not the Mark of the Beast. If you refer back to the Book of Revelation, you'll note that this mark is made on the right hand, or on the forehead. AFAIK, vaccination is done in an arm, and they're not fussy about which arm it is.

If you read the book, you'll see that this writing is metaphorical. Although there are some people who take the words as literally true, most agree that it's a metaphor - though few agree on exactly what the metaphor is about.

But don't worry about the Mark of the Beast, unless they're trying to put it on your right hand or your forehead.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Despite the Media Machine scaremongering, I refuse to be drawn in. The mortality rate of this strain is no different from most other forms.

When/If I contract it, I'll sit at home at with my hot toddys, paracetamol and blankets.

[edit on 29/7/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy1880
Hi guys,

Please place you tin hats on!

I've been reading alot into swine flu and the proposed vaccination etc.

After a quirky moment of thought I ran a scenario thought my head.

Swine Flu has been thought to be man made by some on ATS and elswhere. Even if it is a naturally occuring virus or man made it has been succesfull in creating a panic. It isn't deadly enough to wipe out millions but it's virulant enough to have made alot of people ill.

This has served the government with a reason to push people into getting a vaccine, it's obvious from reading blogs, ATS and so on that people who think for themselves and question the world around them are not likely to get the vaccine. The sheeple on the other hand will be fighting to get front of the queue when the vaccine is offered.

Now lets say this vaccine isn't what we're told it is but is a catalyst to the swine flu virus that can activate it into a deadly strain but at the same time protect the vaccinated. The germs that are sneezed out and spread by sheeple will infect and wipe out people prone to independant thinking. The very people that TPTB are wary of.

Having seen all the people who haven't been vaccinated die the Sheeples will be even more likely to follow whatever TPTB decide is best for them.

So maybe the vaccination could be something like the mark of the beast from the book of revelations. The enlightened ones will not accept it but will die and the ones that accept it will live in a hell on earth!

Tin hats off!

I was thinkng about this to because were I live they want you to take 2 vaccines for it and said they are awaiting the CDC TO ANNOUNCE WHO NEEDS TO TAKE THE VACCINE SMH @ ME NOT KNOWING IF I SHOULD LET MY FAMILY TAKE IT OR NOT.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
IMO it will be the microchip they are pushing, created by Applied Digital solutions, endorced by the Rockefellers, that will be the mark. They want to create the cashless system, medical records, all records, and everything on this chip. In this way if anyone gets out of line with TPTB, they can simply cut off your chip, thereby cutting you off from society. It is also by my opinion in wanting to reduce the population, and knowing the Christian doctrine, they will use the knowledge that we will give up or lives rather then take this chip, making us freely give up our lives rather then join in this.

new topics

top topics

join