It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Things You Should Keep In Mind Before Posting In The UFO Forum

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

I think you misunderstood the meaning of that point my friend.

There are MANY UFO cases with some evidence, whether it be photos, credible witnesses, radar, etc. The point of "number two" in this thread is to separate the highly speculative from the cases that have at least some type of evidential support. In example:

This would be acceptable in the UFO forum:

• The Lakenheath-Bentwaters UFO Incident

This case has credible military witnesses, radar contact, civilian witnesses, etc..

This would not, and need to be placed in Skunk Works or the Grey Area:

• Conversation with an Alien....

This case is nothing but word of mouth hear-say...

See the difference???

Hope that cleared up the obvious misunderstanding you had. Also, one more piece of advice for you, try not to come off so confrontational, rude, and pseudoskeptical---I think you will find it works better that way.

[edit on 12/5/2009 by jkrog08]

• posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:15 PM
    link   
    This thread should be a sticky IMHO.

Good work jkrog!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:22 PM
    link   
    reply to post by C.H.U.D.

Thank you my friend, it is just a friendly tip thread for all to consider before posting anything in the UFO forum. It was actually made some time ago (a few months, lol) and I just hope members see it and take it into consideration. Thanks for your kind words.....

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:52 PM
    link   
    reply to post by jkrog08

Well I should of read this before I started posting, Makes lot of sense...
    Except I would of never thought of searching your exact title There should be a thread of UFO posting guide lines could someone put this up for new members, Well then it would apply to all posts and I have been using the search button and the things I wnat to talk about are like years ago 2007,2008,2009. I think it's kind prejudice to say only certain things can be brought up when in fact others do it all the time not only that go off topic so how can you control it??? I am not harping about what you say but lets face it it dont happen that way.. I will say one thing maybe more people should politely mention on the threads if this is the case just a sugestion.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:44 PM
    link   
    reply to post by NorthStargal52

Thanks, that is the EXACT reason I advertise this thread and another important one in my signature (well not right now, but usually, and again soon).

Thanks for sharing your thoughts....

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:48 PM
    link   
    reply to post by easynow

Hi,

I don't. Seems to me your on the mark. In that religion does have a part to play in EBE realism. Possibly more than most might deduct.

Great you spoke up easynow.

supported

Decoy

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join