It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ok, here is another little bit of interesting evidence which makes you wonder if something nefarious is going on with Hawaii because they "modified" their website in June of 2009.

From the documents I listed below, you want to be concered with the "Primary Documents" section. The first link is a web capture archive from 2006 which shows that the certification of live birth is NOT a valid document for verifing residence by itself. It states that they need the certificate of live birth. The second link shows the current webpage which shows the wording as allowing a certificate of live birth.

Hmm....wonder why they made this change? ** COUGH, Ovomit **

Cached 2006 version

Points of interest from the Cached version:

The primary documents used to show you are of age and a qualified native Hawaiian are:

A certified copy of Certificate of Birth;
A certified copy of Certificate of Hawaiian Birth, including testimonies; or
A certified copy of Certificate of Delayed Birth.

And another point from the Cached version:

In order to process your application, DHHL utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green. This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL.

Current Version

Same section from the current version:

Birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth and Certifications of Live Birth) and Certificates of Hawaiian Birth are the primary documents used to determine native Hawaiian qualification.

The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth.

The cached version does not mention the certification of live birth as being as being a document for qualification without further evidence unlike the current version.

It's funny how they go out of there way to mention numerous times that the certification of live birth is now acceptable.

Again, Hmmm.....wonder why they changed it? We know why, at least I do.

My point of this is that since the state of Hawaii needed more proof than the certification of live birth, which is what Ovomit has shown us, it stands to reason that the citizens of America should need more proof also.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The whole birther is intellectual torture to anyone is has enough common sense not subscribe to the conspiracy theory . Look it is very telling never came up in the democratic primary's despite all the digging thou Obama background that would have gone on . Also if the remotest possibility of Obama being born overseas existed the GOP would be all over it . The really sad thing is that as Don White as pointed out McCain was the candidate who wasn't eligible for the presidency .

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I love this one. Finally we have a President that is well spoken, intelligent and can speak in a complete sentence without making a fool out of himself and he's not even American. And the last eight years we had a President that was so #ing stupid he couldn't even walk through a door and looked like some kind of developmentally disabled inbred cracker who called his sister mommy and had to have the supreme court choose him to be idiot in chief and the country was destroyed under his so called leadership and he was an American. Given a choice I'll take the African thank you very much.
And if he really is African, which I highly dought, then that's what we deserve for believing everything that ignorant right wing administration said for the last eight, misery filled, years. Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wimbly
reply to post by grover

I don't know if you noticed, but there is still a 9/11 conspiracy forum where bush is blamed daily for the attack. For 8 years the media has allowed this idea to continue, to the point something like 40% of democrats beleive Bush was behind 9/11.

Now suddenly that its happening to your guy theres a problem?

You serious? On any network or any show where 9-11 is brought up the media immediately takes a stance against it. They don't even acknowledge it as a theory. There were stories about it on the news, normally negative towards the so called 'truthers.' I think the reason this is blowing up is cause Dobbs keeps talking about it and it's a new story. The media will find something else to play out soon.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well I'm not really in the "all birthers are racists" camp - some certainly are, some are motivated primarily by ideology, and (especially here on ATS) some are motivated by mistrust of politicians in general.

However, it seems the origins of the theory come from Martin, a fairly unambiguous racist (and crank) - draw whatever conclusions from that you wish.

EDIT: This post ended up in the wrong thread.
So many of these it's getting hard to keep them all straight

[edit on 8/3/09 by xmotex]

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join