It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Grey Aliens may not actually be Aliens at all.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
What i want to know is how you see these portals. Sure, i have meditated before and have had some pretty deep and far out astral experiences but never has this stuff just happened to me in broad daylight, or even at night for that matter, and just happen in front of my eyes. How do you do it? what kind of weed are you smoking?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
And my, you are quite the little accusatory over exaggerator, eh?

Touchy!!

You have a habit of reading posts out of order... no matter eh. I would expect someone who knew everything to have a thicker skin.

Quite seriously, you mixed other people's information with your own factual experiences and left us to differentiate which is which. That was like putting vinegar in your custard, and naturally, it's my fault for pointing it out.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
If they are indeed real physical Aliens as Menguard says, then for them to be appearing as images in peoples third eye , astrally and in meditation then this means one of two things. 1) Humans are gaining the talent to see and be aware of other dimensions in which these aliens are in during meditation or 2) Lower Astrals are taking on the FORM of Greys to trigger fear within humans from which to feed off.

However twice when these energy dark vortexs appeared in front of me I was not meditating/astral projecting/dreaming I was just sat down. I was totally aware of what was un folding in front of me, I became very aware of an immense dark powerful energy opening up in front of me and it was trying to take my essense/spirit into the vortex. So what would that be classed as? The time in the OP when I saw that awful Grey looking entity creature attempt to come through was in meditation.

I would say you are right in saying both 1) and 2). We are waking up and getting harder and harder to fool. And the NWO is getting more desperate and trying stuff that it hasn't, in it's efforts to get us enslaved before 2012 so they are working even harder to scare and manipulate us.

That wasn't a grey there in the vortex, I am pretty sure. The NWO doesn't control them and they aren't into controlling us at all, so I would say it was probably one of the demon world's inhabitants disguised as one, cuz that vortex thing sounds a lot like the 'portal' I saw opened into the demon world to summon one over. It is all part of the NWO's agenda to discredit and make us afraid of the greys, in part so that we humans will be afraid to deal with the greys, should they try to circumvent the NWO's plans and make contact with us independently.

There are a couple of ways to tell if you are seeing a real grey, from what I have noticed. One, they are always about 4'8' since they clone themselves from the same body, over and over, so yah they do look totally alike. They are all identical. Two, they are absolutely non-sexual; they reproduce strictly by cloning and are moved into matured bodes ready to accept the spirit, (when the old body is impaired or killed) which then activates it. They never have kids, nor grow old. Three, they don't 'feel' like a mammal; they are plant based in origins.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever

And my, you are quite the little accusatory over exaggerator, eh?

Touchy!!

You have a habit of reading posts out of order... no matter eh. I would expect someone who knew everything to have a thicker skin.

Quite seriously, you mixed other people's information with your own factual experiences and left us to differentiate which is which. That was like putting vinegar in your custard, and naturally, it's my fault for pointing it out.

Yah, sorry missed that first post first time thru. Caught it now though, didn't I?

And hardly touchy. Just pointing out how out of whack your 'observation' was. I don't peddle. I am not trying to sell anything. Merely sharing what I see in the racial/collective unconscious and in the spirit realm.

So, yah, that post was, as far as I can tell, intentionally inflammatory and derogatory on your part and meant to insult and/or discredit me by implying that I was somehow foolishly negligent or fraudulent in how I present my information. And since I don't know everything, (nobody does but apparently I know more than you?), that little ditty just now was meant to be a slam, too, eh?

So, I just responded with my own observations and opinion of what you said AND how you said it. It seemed to me that you came across quite accusatory (how dare I be a NWO Peddler, with implications that I was perhaps too dumb to notice. *rolls eyes* Yah right) and over exaggerating the 'crime' with your high drama approach, trying to trash what I am saying with your overweening concern for 'other's safety' here in this thread. Like they can't take care of themselves. Please.

And quite seriously, EVERYONE mixes information with their own experiences. So what???? Sheesh. It's called discussion.

And if it is too challenging to sort thru what I say, well, Don't. *shrug* Always your choice.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

But the demon world isn't connected to this dimension/reality at all other than when the NWO bunch opens a portal aka summons a demon here. What happens there is on an entirely different 'body', from what I can see. You won't find any of your toe over there, nor your head. So that is why I think the term 'dimension' is maybe not quite as accurate as it could be. But it does sound much more exotic and cool to say 'dimension' than 'level of awareness'!

Im not sure what to think of this, as through out history people have seen entities are you saying the NWO has been around from day one? Maybe they have in some form. I cant see how the NWO control portals, do we really think they have the power to do this? This is certainly a new theory, one I have not heard before.

I do like your description of the dimensions being more levels of awarness rather than actual dimensions. It may be a combination of the two, that we need awarness to see the dimensions?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

MG,

I am 99.99% certain this is a real one. The skin is not silvery, but more like real flesh, you can see life in the eye, and the face is less intimidating.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Is this like what you saw in a vortex?

I've seen that pic before, and I would say I, too, think it is real. I think it was one of the roswell crash survivors. You can see the pain in it's eyes and my sense is that it died fairly soon after that pic was taken. Poor little thing.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

MG,

I am 99.99% certain this is a real one. The skin is not silvery, but more like real flesh, you can see life in the eye, and the face is less intimidating.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Is this like what you saw in a vortex?

No the one in the energy vortex had a much rounder head and rounder eyes, but this is similar to the ones I see when I close my eyes and meditate. Its odd because the image just appears from no where crystal clear like it was a photo. I just cant work out why I see Grey Aliens , are they real or just astral entities taking on their form? Sometimes I whont see them but then other times I'll not be thinking about them at all (as I try to have NO thoughts in meditation) and their image just appears. One thing I will say is that when their image appears (3rd eye vision?) I feel no fear. It used to make me jump badly and Id have to stop meditating, but now I am almost used to seeing them. The fear is generated by the ones that appear in energy vortexs, they come with a very dark presence, which is why I posted the OP as Im really not sure these type are Greys at all.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by scghst1
What i want to know is how you see these portals. Sure, i have meditated before and have had some pretty deep and far out astral experiences but never has this stuff just happened to me in broad daylight, or even at night for that matter, and just happen in front of my eyes. How do you do it? what kind of weed are you smoking?

Oh dear for the tenth time I dont smoke anything !!! Someone posted an image of these vortexs in an astral thread, I will try to find it for you OK. They are like dark black circles with dark blue around them. I think the image was posted on antars lower astral thread, I will look for you OK.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I do like your description of the dimensions being more levels of awarness rather than actual dimensions. It may be a combination of the two, that we need awarness to see the dimensions?

I agree. It's just semantic's.

Commander Brad
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e0a10701ddce.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by scghst1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is it. (Odd that UFOTECH posted it on 21.12.08 at 11.11) My reply to him is on the next page, confirming I recognized this phenomenon, except in this case Id seen a white orb come out of it.

Its the last post on that page.

Antar states this about it in relation to aliens.

One more point about the shape above, this is what some aliens place in people, generally in the back of the neck, where the spine meets the brainstem.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Commander Brad

Cindy you make me laugh!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Im not sure what to think of this, as through out history people have seen entities are you saying the NWO has been around from day one? Maybe they have in some form. I cant see how the NWO control portals, do we really think they have the power to do this? This is certainly a new theory, one I have not heard before.

The NWO bunch came here shortly after the greys brought us into sentience and found they couldn't control us. We were getting into stuff, messing with their experiments and so on. In general, being humans.
So, they called in the Jue-sah, who had a reputation for being able to handle locals who were causing the on world aliens problems. Sorta like rat-catchers, really.
So, yes, they have been here before we humans had any kind of civilization or culture of our own. I would put it roughly at 300,000 years.

And it was the NWO bunch who started the use of the portals for bringing demons over. I think the 'technology' was more elven in origin, which they adapted for their own use, when they were setting up the whole heaven/hell thing. I can see it as kind of a mobile 'energy' pathway thing that is very controlled and limited. I don't see the demons able to open one themselves.

I do think Atlantis had a permanent gate to that dimension too, but again, it was very controlled as to who was allowed thru. Those big demons are only one of the many different kinds of beings there, and only a few of those kinds of beings are actually working for the NWO bunch. The more civilized demon world inhabitants come over on a fairly regular basis, I think. I can see at least one kind of crystalline being working with the greys.

You got to admit, demons are some mighty scary looking beings and if you died and went to a place with those beings for all 'eternity', it for sure won't be any fun! So when they wanted to convince someone that 'hell' existed, they would just have a demon take the individual over to their home world (to some of the nastier places) and show them around.

Since I see that the demon dimension is based on silicone life forms versus carbon ones as ours is, they can stand to get very hot before it bothers or hurts them; so they could get extra mileage out of standing in flames while the humans came to 'visit'. Oh, the NWO has gotten their money's worth out of that little scam. Those visions of 'hell' have kept many humans from ever daring to disobey the NWO bunch via their 'christian' religion.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

I agree. It's just semantic's.

Commander Brad
Hey yah, Commander Brad is quite a cutie! *lol*

I would agree if I didn't see how completely different the demon 'dimension' was. But maybe it should be named something other than a dimension since the more popular use of the term seems to be what I think of as levels of awareness.
Maybe we should call that place an alternate reality? I mean, after all, what exactly is a 'dimension'?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

i wouldnt worry about whos on the lower astral . focus higher

yes the small greys are androids and could be the standard model since other et's have used them for drone work (ex. fowlers books the watchers)

anyhow, theres talk that the higher greys that trancend become the arcons that dwell on the sun and perhaps other stars. see theres talk that light beings vibrate at a different level, not to be redundant , and well lite places such as our sun work fine for them , yes basically its another dimension compared to ours.

so if greys saw this planet eons ago and decided to work with the ape dna and theirs and perhaps other et strains , that they might also be aware of whats going on the subtler planes besides the biological.

the greys being one of the older et races have bred with many other planets ,thus races and therefore there are many grey variations.

life goes on , relax , enjoy , and above all dont get too serious

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by timfix
reply to post by Mr Green

i wouldnt worry about whos on the lower astral . focus higher

You are right but no matter how I try they just keep returning.

anyhow, theres talk that the higher greys that trancend become the arcons that dwell on the sun and perhaps other stars. see theres talk that light beings vibrate at a different level, not to be redundant , and well lite places such as our sun work fine for them , yes basically its another dimension compared to ours.

The arcons? As in the energy of the sun do you mean?

(I will be without internet for several days from tomorrow, so dont think Im ignoring this thread its just I will be unable to get on line.)

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

No the one in the energy vortex had a much rounder head and rounder eyes

Ok. I'm betting that was a lower astral taking gray form. After experiences like that I certainly would start doubting the abduction, if I was you. Clever buggers are using a trick with you because they know it works.

(as I try to have NO thoughts in meditation) and their image just appears.

Same exact thing happened to me when I tried void meditation (keeping a blank mind). I always use directed meditation now, meditation is a time to use your energy, assert your thoughts, or the emptyness will be filled by others.

they come with a very dark presence, which is why I posted the OP as Im really not sure these type are Greys at all.

Your higher light may be telling you something here. Hinting that they're not real grays. I've never associated real grays with a dark presence, only a powerful, etheral, other wordly type feeling, which makes me shiver and feel humbled. It's entirely neutral, not dark, not light.

EDIT: It's important to say that I have ALWAYS FOUND THE GRAYS TO BE RESPECTFUL.

I hope this helps to answer your questions.

[edit on 30/7/09 by YourForever]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Same exact thing happened to me when I tried void meditation (keeping a blank mind). I always use directed meditation now, meditation is a time to use your energy, assert your thoughts, or the emptyness will be filled by others.

Directed meditation? As in directing thoughts and energy towards an end point do you mean?

Your higher light may be telling you something here. Hinting that they're not real grays. I've never associated real grays with a dark presence, only a powerful, etheral, other wordly type feeling, which makes me shiver and feel humbled. It's entirely neutral, not dark, not light.

Maybe you are right . How do you see/connect to them if not in meditation? The entity that I met which is from my name (Mr Green) he was very neutral in presence. I felt no fear, dark or light from him he just was. He wasnt a classic Grey, I have no idea what he was , he looked part human/ reptilian/Grey but yes he was totally neutral but very other wordly and very etheral. It was a very humbling experience and one I will never forget.

EDIT: It's important to say that I have ALWAYS FOUND THE GRAYS TO BE RESPECTFUL.

I hope this helps to answer your questions.

Thanks for your input on the Greys. I do think this is an area very distorted. There is no much information about them its hard to really know what to believe.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Directed meditation? As in directing thoughts and energy towards an end point do you mean?

Sometimes. Directed meditation is meditation as a tool. Something you use, to express your spirit or seek out what you want to find. There is no void when you are active in spirit, no emptyness waiting to be filled by whatever astral entity sees you.

How do you see/connect to them if not in meditation?

Telepathy in direction meditation, I can do it without meditation or closing my eyes but the reception is less clear.

It was a very humbling experience and one I will never forget.

Our experiences as you describe are identical. That is the signature of a true alien, you would never feel that way with a lower astral...

There is no much information about them its hard to really know what to believe.

Just believe the instincts of your spirit, too much thinking comes from second guessing your(higher)self.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I agree. They are very peaceful and peace loving. And other than a little detached, they are very respectful, I too have found.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Hey yah, Commander Brad is quite a cutie! *lol*

He is but he looks like to me an 1900s soldier. Is that really Commander Brad of the Space Federation? His eyes look alien . Can he be an alien thats lived here for 200 years but now commands in space?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join