It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Grey Aliens may not actually be Aliens at all.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by Pathos
Mr. Green,

You sound like a Schizophrenic. Do you have these delusions of self importance on a regular basis? What makes you so special? Why do you believe you have the key to humanity?

Do I? Well I know Im not so thats alright.

I do not have the key to humanity ! Where did I say that? Hey be nice if I did but no Im just trying to find answers like lots of other ATS members.

Do you have any experience of aliens or the astrals at all? Im wondering what drew you to this thread?

Curiosity. If I can find an intro thread for new visitors, I will post a small paragraph about my hobbies and interests. I don't want to take away from your conversation.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever
reply to post by Mr Green

Yeah. It is mostly speculation but I do not think you would be left with bruises after a real abduction - and it's well known that astrals can inflict soft tissue injuries, usually while sleeping. When it comes to spirit and the paranormal I have one golden rule: never assume you know what something is. When you believe you reinforce the energy.

I think your right that astrals can actually inflict bruises. I know someone who was very badly bruised by some Dragon/Naga creature during an astral encounter. The Naga hit them in the chest and it made a massive bruise. Quite scary that they can do this.

Your golden rule is a good one, never assume you know what they are because as you say to believe them gives them energy.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Upon entering a thread like this, your should ask yourself some quick questions:
(1) What age is this individual?

A lady never gives her age away!!

(2) What gender is this individual?

Female

(3) Where does this individual live?

Yorkshire UK

(4) Does their story reflect a traumatic life experience? Other words, does this person have something in their past, which they cannot confront on a fundamental level? Has it become manifested in other ways, which will allow them to cope with the onset of stress?

No stress, no trauma to speak of.

(1) Did someone close to them die?

No

(2) Were they raped when they were younger?

certainly not.

(3) Do they live in a tense environment? (Divorcing parents, war, etc...)

Parents still married, last time I looked Yorkshire was not a war zone.

(4) Were they in an uncontrollable circumstance, which has left them feeling helpless? Has it become so overwhelming that it has manifested into dreams or an altered sense of reality?

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Pathos]

No like I say I was on holiday, then soon after this experience I started seeing entities astrally and sensing psychic stuff like these Greys in vortexs.
Ive been a member of ATS since 07, I think if I was delusional it would have showed by now. However you are right to question my background to validate my state of mind. But really Im quite normal I promise. Now can we get back to questions about the astrals rather than me if thats Ok.

Thanks

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
That's right MG, and the same would apply to believing in an abduction. Unless aliens themselves admitted they had done it!

On the topic I am of the same opinion that all these gray faces that like to manifest during meditation are not actual gray aliens. I have experienced the latter and we are talking about complete opposites here. I would like to know how many lower astrals there are, how they were created, and why they seem to be everywhere.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Curiosity.

Nothing wrong with curiosity drawing you to a thread at all. Members profiles I find are excellent ways to find out background information on members. Sometimes I read a members post thats unusual or maybe a bit far out, after visiting their profile I often see their post in a completely different light. Most member on here are honest and open with their experiences and yes I guess sometimes to a new member it may come across as too much.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterglad
This topic reminds me of an article I read a while ago.

binnallofamerica.com...

'They [the Nagas] want to make the world less compassionate', he said and then smiled, 'so they use water magic to make you afraid' Lama Kalsang handed me a large satchel of fat, brown tablets and went on to explain that to combat bile I must, whenever possible, sit in a cool, dry and well-ventilated room and take tablets to regulate the fluids in my body. He smiled broadly and said 'you do not need to be afraid. Fear is the illusion they want you to have'.

One of those things that everyone insists on is that nonphysical entities are running around causing mischief. There's the quote above and then there's Richard M. Dolan's opinion that these entities could be manipulating people, and Jacques Vallée and Hynek's suppositions that abductions and UFO's are not completely what they seem.

Oh now this is an area I really try to stay away from...Nagas. They to me are the real hidden astrals that not many seem to know about them. I even feel uncomfertable talking about them due to their history and power.

It is said there are 18 levels of Nagas, starting with very low astral Nagas to the highly enlightened ones of light. Nagas were seen at the birth of Buddha and have been seen throughout history.

www.illuminati-news.com...

It must be remembered that they are a very mis understood entity but if a person does come across one total discernment is advisable. They can prove to be very enlightening beings from what I have been told but unfortunatly the lower astral Nagas can be manipulative. These creatures are far more understood in the Eastern World as your link shows.

It is thought many of the "Reptilian aliens" we see are infact Nagas.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Hey,

I do see and chat with the greys in the spirit realm (at least 2 of the 5 or so groups still viable here on earth) and they aren't at all into trying to control humanity. But you could very well be on to the fact that there are others who are using their image to panic and scare us.

What I see out in the racial/collective unconscious, is that the greys are getting set up to take the heat for the NWO's crap when everything starts to come out and go down. The NWO wants to punish the greys for not showing themselves as ordered (yah, they don't think the NWO bunch should be ordering them around either) in that Oct. 14th thing that was being touted here on line.

I also see them setting up the Dracs (lizard people as per David Ike's info) to take the fall for them. Now the dracs are much more involved in the NWO's stuff and probably deserve a bit of that heat, but the greys, other than taking some humans now and again to do a 'check-up' on how the genome of humanity is changing over time or to try and convince one of their own ex-grey spirits to come back to the fold, so to speak, they really don't care to interact with us much.

They are very xenophobic, as aliens go, and if they can help us humans, they will usually do so thru a secondary source. They feel kind of responsible for us to some degree, since they were the ones who genetically manipulated us into sentience; a wee bit of a parental sense for them, but since they reproduce themselves strictly by cloning, the whole 'parenting' mentality is rather non-existent. Mostly they prefer to keep to themselves.

And a tall grey doesn't exist. Those for sure are players. Mystiq went on and on about one of those, and when I went out into the spirit realm to investigate, what I saw was a drac wearing a 'grey' mask. So those, I am pretty sure, are just trying to scare us.

But the beings that I see living/feeding on the intense emotional energies, fear being one of the strongest which we humans emit, are the inhabitants of the demon world. All of those beings love to drink in the emitted energy like it was nectar. So, if the intention is to scare us so they can feed, then there must be some demons, gremlins, incubus/succubus, goblin type beings involved.

Also, the parasite of the world aka 'satan' (who was encouraged to come here by the NWO bunch way back at the beginning) lives on intense emotional energy too, so it may have some of the other NWO flunkies out scaring people to feed itself. It is actually a energy type being that is spread very thinly out across the higher levels of the atmosphere where it can soak in as much emotive energy as possible.

So it seems to me that to lump all those aliens types into one category is over simplifying a bit. But yah, if you don't buy into the fear thing, they won't hang around much. But they can also feed on intense happiness and positive emotions as well, so ideally, if they can't get you into a deep never ending funk, they'll shoot for pushing someone into that bi-polar, roller coaster type emotional state.

I just think they've acquired a taste for negative emotions though, since they are so much easier to produce in humans with so little effort, plus the NWO bunch finds keeping humans in fear, makes them much more controllable, so they get kudos from their masters on top of getting well fed.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Why I do strongly get the feeling that your knowledge is contaminated with disinformation? I take your word that you have first hand experience (as do I) but a great many things you say parrot what I could find on any UFO website, and most of us know they are the least reliable sources for true information.

The only thing you should give credence to is your own experience. Even then it should be interpreted with caution.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Hey,

I do see and chat with the greys in the spirit realm (at least 2 of the 5 or so groups still viable here on earth) and they aren't at all into trying to control humanity. But you could very well be on to the fact that there are others who are using their image to panic and scare us.

Hello DragonriderGal. I have read many of your posts and I must admit and be completely honest with you here, I really dont know what to make of you. I know you claim to be a 9th density being, this Ive seen you post several times and its not for me to disagree with you .

How do you chat to the greys? In which language?

What I see out in the racial/collective unconscious, is that the greys are getting set up to take the heat for the NWO's crap when everything starts to come out and go down. The NWO wants to punish the greys for not showing themselves as ordered (yah, they don't think the NWO bunch should be ordering them around either) on Oct. 14.

October 14th?

I also see them setting up the Dracs (lizard people as per David Ike's info) to take the fall for them. Now the dracs are much more involved in the NWO's stuff and probably deserve a bit of that heat, but the greys, other than taking some humans now and again to do a 'check-up' on how the genome of humanity is changing over time or to try and convince one of their own ex-grey spirits to come back to the fold, so to speak, they really don't care to interact with us much.

If the Greys do exist i could see this being one of their main agendas, to check up on the human genome.

However why do so many people see them in meditation and astrally?

Thanks for a very interesting post but I have to agree with the above poster most of it is web based and hard to prove in many ways. Not that any of what I say can be proved either but you are passing this off as fact, saying its a fact there are no tall Greys requires some proof.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I saw this topic and thought it looked interesting, but I was wrong. I mean no disrespect but you should really seek professional help. What you are saying is pure fantasy and is most likely induced by a drug trip whether you admit it or not. This is nonsense and just because you see something while "meditating" or whatever doesn't mean anything. It's time to grow up and stop using your imagination. This is like a cult or something I swear to God.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Autowrench:
I will give you my take here, this is my thoughts only, and theory only. I think the little greys are bio-mechanical machines created by those we call the Reptilians. There is that R word again. They exist in the 4th. dimension of time/space, and have implanted devices that allow them to appear here to do what they do, which is serve those above them. I have seen them several times in my life, when they become aware of your presence, they turn a little, and disappear, or rather shift.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

There are the ones below 5 foot from the Zeta Reticulan star system

Back tracking to the OP. This is a good case in point. Depending who you ask, or what you read, the grays are from a) Sirius b) Orion c) Zeta Reticuli constellations. Just goes to show the amount of disinformation and confusion out there.

Menguard of the higher light thread says Sirius. They personally told me Sirius, aswell. The Ancient Egyptians seemed to indicate Orion, as they built the pyramids pointing toward it, and some supposed government documents state Orion aswell. There are countless websites though that say Zeta Reticuli, probably because that was what famous 'abductees' Betty and Barney Hill said, back in the 60s. No-one knows with absolute certainty, some of the grays may not even be grays at all so any information they give will be false, but I personally will side with first hand experience...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Why I do strongly get the feeling that your knowledge is contaminated with disinformation? I take your word that you have first hand experience (as do I) but a great many things you say parrot what I could find on any UFO website, and most of us know they are the least reliable sources for true information.

The only thing you should give credence to is your own experience. Even then it should be interpreted with caution.

I actually don't read UFO websites. I don't much care about them, so I don't actually know what they say. If what I am saying matches that stuff, then you are probably missing some very real truths available there. If you don't think the NWO doesn't do their best to make any paranormal type information out to be the work of nutcases and fruit loops, then you are a bit naive. *shrug*

I am fascinated. though, by the many aliens here, both now and in the past, and the history of this planet, and of humanity in general. So, my 'credentials' (I guess you could say) are that I did a shaman journey 9-ish years ago, and the old indian fellow there hooked me up to the racial/collective unconscious and told me, all I need do is ask and the answers would come to me.

Since then I have been getting information about whatever topic I am having questions about. If I hadn't had that experience, I for sure would doubt this stuff. But it was a legit shaman journey, fully protected, and just as he said, the information comes to me, or I can go into the racial/collective unconscious myself and seek out the information. Either way, my source is authentic and the connection itself is always guarded by the protective entities of the racial unconscious.

So what I am seeing in there is that is actually true, is that unless you know your source and where you are getting your information from and you make sure you are always protected when you access the spirit realm, it is highly likely the NWO bunch is feeding information to and thru you.

They are very very busy keeping us humans from knowing the truth about the spirit realm and about our own dormant abilities. Entirely too much of what is said from people channeling info from 'out there' is more often than not, some variation of NWO spun lies and manipulations to keep us blinded and limited in our knowledge and awareness of our spiritual selves and our true abilities and what humanity is capable of doing.

But it is always good to question. I don't in the least mind. I just know what I 'see' in my mind's eye when the information comes thru. And trust me, the NWO bunch so don't want me to talk about what I see. It isn't at all in their best interest.

So probably what you are 'feeling' is the fact that what I say doesn't match what most everyone else says, hence an assumption that it must be 'disinformation' instead of realizing that most people are being spun, even on the spirit realm level of awareness. The NWO bunch have been aware of that level and manipulating us from there for a very long time. Most of us humans out there are veritable babes in the woods, by comparison. So it isn't really surprising so many are being led astray.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

So what I am seeing in there is that is actually true, is that unless you know your source and where you are getting your information from and you make sure you are always protected when you access the spirit realm, it is highly likely the NWO bunch is feeding information to and thru you.

They are very very busy keeping us humans from knowing the truth about the spirit realm and about our own dormant abilities. Entirely too much of what is said from people channeling info from 'out there' is more often than not, some variation of NWO spun lies and manipulations to keep us blinded and limited in our knowledge and awareness of our spiritual selves and our true abilities and what humanity is capable of doing.

But it is always good to question. .

I agree with the above. Lots of the New Age info is full of disinformation and the NWO does not want us to be able to know for ourselves.

Now DragonriderGal what's this about the 9th D?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I've recalled having seen many things and basically feel that many of my experiences were in some way staged or fabricated. Not so much by me, but for and or through me to witness and or judge. It's sad to think that they were trying very hard to impress me or others in some way and felt that they had failed.

I think many of us these days also get bored with science fiction special effects. It's been suggested to me that some of these shapeshifters or maybe even lower astrals, appear to join forces in some type of collective will.

It's then that they possibly can appear as a solid form and in a larger size, such as a huge dragon. I don't think there is an end all explanation for any of this if it's some type of illusion. Maybe that's their main theme is to remain mysterious or what we might call demonic or tricksters.

The biblical writings say something to effect that you shall know them by their works. That could be supernatural and what we know as special effects and illusions.

I've also been led to believe that some are stripped of their energies as if a ghost of a fly, rather than an eagle...etc.

There's so much we still don't understand, even after death and become dumb ghosts ourselves.

Supposedly, the more lives we have had, the stronger the entity or spirit becomes.

The Time Machine movie does seem to suggest that many of these greys live underground and or in darkness. Even someone allegedly very psychic, may be given false information.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Hello DragonriderGal. I have read many of your posts and I must admit and be completely honest with you here, I really dont know what to make of you. I know you claim to be a 9th density being, this Ive seen you post several times and its not for me to disagree with you.

Huh?? 9th density being?? Sorry but I don't even hang with that concept. I think we have levels of awareness, but that whole 'density' thing sounds kinda hokey to me, just like the whole 'dimension' thing. The only other dimension I see is the one from which the demons come.

How do you chat to the greys? In which language?

It seems they speak english to me, but since it is mostly telepathically, who knows? All I know is we understand each other.

October 14th?

Yah there was a big to-do online in a couple of places apparently that said (coming from that matthew guy primarily, I think) a alien spaceship would show itself and establish contact with humanity, or some such.

If the Greys do exist i could see this being one of their main agendas, to check up on the human genome.

Yah, they made us and keeping track of that is one of their main interests. You know how true scientists are.

However why do so many people see them in meditation and astrally?

Probably because they are the most familiar type aliens? Certainly the NWO has been feeding us their image for about the last 15 or so years. All sorts of tv shows, movies, jewelry, tee-shirts, socks, all sorts of stuff to get their image familiar and 'comfortable'. They are really pissed at the greys for their failure to do as ordered and show themselves. It was supposed to drive us humans to seek out protection from the NWO bunch who conveniently would have a contract with them and so anyone who was under their protection would be 'safe'. NOT. The NWO bunch are really a bunch of slime dogs, and believe me, their 'One World Order' is so not a democracy.

Thanks for a very interesting post but I have to agree with the above poster most of it is web based and hard to prove in many ways. Not that any of what I say can be proved either but you are passing this off as fact, saying its a fact there are no tall Greys requires some proof.

You are welcome. Always glad to share my opinion.

Just like always, I say, what constitutes 'proof'??

And that is a bit oxymoronic, don't you think, to ask for proof that something doesn't exist that hasn't been proven to exist??

From what I see, today's 'Science' is just another form of mind control that the NWO has been spinning to keep the more educated humans from really considering the whole spirit realm thing and what we humans truly are. It is has become the 'new' religion for the educated masses. Don't question that topic! The 'scientists' have proven that it doesn't exist, because they can't prove it does. Huh. Yah. I am so convinced. *shakes head*

Please understand that they so control what is 'investigated' and what the 'results' are. And if the scientists fail to produce the proper results they are usually blacklisted and never can get funding again. Money always gets the results it wants. Just look at the tobacco industry 'research' debacle. These NWO slime are all the richest families in the world. Don't you think they could afford to manipulate a few puny scientists?? But then if that fails, they just whip out their owned talk heads (Oh FOX network is soooooo obvious!) and make the errant scientist out to be some kind of deluded whacko conspiracy theory nutcase fruit loop, eh? Please, like I told the other poster. Don't be naive. You are NEVER going to get 'proof' because the NWO bunch isn't going to allow that kind of information to be known.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Autowrench:
I will give you my take here, this is my thoughts only, and theory only. I think the little greys are bio-mechanical machines created by those we call the Reptilians. There is that R word again. They exist in the 4th. dimension of time/space, and have implanted devices that allow them to appear here to do what they do, which is serve those above them. I have seen them several times in my life, when they become aware of your presence, they turn a little, and disappear, or rather shift.

I do think those are the tall skinny blue people's devices. The "Pleiadeans' are what I think people are calling them. They are the ones who are most likely to be working with hard technology.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Fair enough.

What do you read in regards to aliens/ufos?

It is not your authenticity that is an issue, but rather what you are willing to accept as authentic and then pass on to us. You included in your first post mention of David Icke. You are evidently open to alot of external information.

I do agree with you on the NWO as you call it - there are human sources that are waging a mental and apparently spiritual war on us to influence our perceptions of alien entities. Whatever the circumstances of your connections, it is true that some of your information is recycled from these NWO peddlers.

[edit on 29/7/09 by YourForever]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

October 14th?

Yah there was a big to-do online in a couple of places apparently that said (coming from that matthew guy primarily, I think) a alien spaceship would show itself and establish contact with humanity, or some such.

So you are freely admitting to peddling external sources? If all your information is from personal experience, why would you pass off what some guy said on the internet as fact?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maj35t1cI2
I saw this topic and thought it looked interesting, but I was wrong. I mean no disrespect but you should really seek professional help.

There are hundreds of threads on ATS if this is not for you I understand, just find one that resonates with you and post in that one. This is the grey area, a forum dedicated to personal experiences, which I am sharing here for those that may see some truth in it. I do not think I need professional help and will not be seeking it, but thanks for your concern.

What you are saying is pure fantasy and is most likely induced by a drug trip whether you admit it or not. This is nonsense and just because you see something while "meditating" or whatever doesn't mean anything. It's time to grow up and stop using your imagination. This is like a cult or something I swear to God.

Who knows whats fantasy and what isnt, the Universe is a very strange place and we need to open up our horizons and think further than what we think is our reality.

It may be nonsense but it is NOT drug induced
I can put my hand on my heart and honestly say to you I have never done anything remotely like that.

I cult you say? What exactly about my OP is cultish? Cults have charasmatic leaders who manipulate, cults have rituals and take away peoples identities . They stop you using your own free will and place total dependancy on the cults "beloved leader". Nothing about this thread is in any way like a cult and I have to disagree with you totally on that. Im just saying that maybe not all Greys are aliens and that there is some sort of cross over going on between the dimensions. The lower astrals may be posing as Greys in order to fuel our fear response to create energy from which they can feed upon and maintain their un manifested form on.

I did read once that as the higher consciousness gains momentum in the following years, the wall between dimensions will get thinner and maybe this is why some are seeing astral entities/aliens a lot more.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join