It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanized Gray Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

Yeah, well I included Barbie as well. I'm just wondering if it's all a co-incidence.

BTW...maybe few people noticed this, it was a very quick scene, but in the latest Star Trek opening sequence there is a character, a 'nurse', who would well fit your description of a "hu-brid". She stood out enough to me, that I actually jotted down a note at the time. BIG eyes, rather wide-set....

(I am a very ardent critic of Star Trek, from a fan's POV. SO, I notice these details)

Anyone else???

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks for the info. I have not seen the latest Star Trek (mainly out of protest being a die-hard original fan
) so I would be grateful if someone can screencap this 'hu-brid person' for us.

As to the Barbie.. on a little doll facial features to scale would look awful, she'd have pinhead eyes. She still don't look like a gray though.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by Mr Green

A lot of those shown above are actually hu-brids, or species evolution took place, throwing them closer into the human gene pool.

hu-brids human cloning subjects, or visa versa.

We take some of theres, they take some of ours, this is whats going on in some laboratories.

But whos labs? I can see how a species evolution may have taken place bringing them closer to humans but the lab stuff whos labs is this happening in?

Menguard can I ask you your opinion on this please

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems to me The Greys are a major key in a lot of our history and in what is to come, but the jury is definatly out on if they are good or bad, aliens, astrals or just plain imagination.

I ask in meditation who took my energy and I was shown a Grey, but then a little later I saw a bright white Grey who had a different feel to it. I had thought this was the same Grey who had become bright from taking my energy, but then again it could have been a true Grey saying no this is what we really look like, not all dark as the astral one appeared??

Do you think we ever will know who exactly they are?

Thanks in advance MG

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Fascinating thread,I Agree

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
From this this website

How do alien forces plan to counter the problem of "human nature"?

Einstein once said that a problem's solution cannot come from the same level where the problem originated. If human nature is the problem, then only a non-human element can be the solution. At present, the problem resides in the inevitable failure of both the secret government and future humans to maintain unconditional obedience to their alien masters due to fundamental genetic and metaphysical differences and the fact that we are individualistic and opportunistic by nature.

Once the New World Order is initiated, their solution is to place humanity under the leadership of a genetically engineered "master race" of alien-human hybrids. These hybrids surpass us in intellectual and psychic abilities, and they do not "suffer" from the "weaknesses" of human nature such as empathy and the longing for individual freedom. While maintaining control, they will then interbreed with the human population to infuse these genetic characteristics into humanity at large. Thus, in the end mankind will be biologically predisposed toward subservience to the alien empire, alleviating the empire of having to expend unnecessary resources enforcing their control. At that point, we will be locked into bondage and the alien agenda will have reached its conclusion.

We are seeing evidence of this already. For example, we are being culturally pre-conditioned to eventually accept the policy of interbreeding between humans and hybrids. Standards of physical beauty embodied in supermodels and actresses increasingly move toward emphasis upon features typical of hybrids: low forehead, small chin, triangular face, large eyes, and slim androgynous bodies. It wasn't too long ago that the "hybrid" look would have been considered disturbing and unhealthy, but today the trend has been toward the sexualization of these characteristics

The website is well worth a look over, as is his other, larger production which you can reach here

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Thanks for that, very relevant. At this point, the exact motives are pure speculation, but the trend is real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join