It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Come Togeather -Now Is the Time!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I'm not sure where you get this source of information to begin with in the first place. As I have said you are either one or the other- you would either arrive here as a alien soul or if not be seeded within the dna of your fetus prior birth.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

I agree with "Iamonlyhuman".

You're style of writing has changed drastically from your other posts, for example here, where you talk about an encounter at a post office. You 'sound' like a normal person asking a question.

Not an alien being in possesion of other worldy knowledge.

I ask that you post proof of your claims to being an alien. Otherwise, this is a wasted thread.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Right now I must attend to other important arrangements. In fact this thread will now have to Close. Though I am An Alien and this is how I do think and feel. Good Bye All .............................

[edit on 28-7-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I'm not sure where you get this source of information to begin with in the first place.

The same exact place you got yours.

Bye Bye!

*Waves goodbye at the twinkie-mobile driving off into the sunset*...

[edit on 28-7-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Cool... My friend's an alien too, he came here because he got bullied on his last planet, he naturally had blue hair which he has to cut and dye everyday bacause it grows really fast. I forgot the name of his home planet thought- some kinda name with mostly numbers.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
damn i was hoping he/she woulda answered so more quistions!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

If you are what you say you are then please answer this: Do you make "bases" in cities? There is a place in my city that has an unregistered address, and shows no sign of what it is. No business sign, no government logos, nothing. It covers about 4 acres of land, mostly wooded, but there is a good sized mansion (According to google maps) on the road to the inside. I have seen many suspicious government looking vehicles going in (DOD, etc) and coming out. I don't want you to reveal anything disclosure like. Its a yes or no question. Perhaps if it isn't a base for your species, then you can tell me what it is for. (If your IQ is high enough you will realize this is a test)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This is pissing me off, give us some evidence. When will disclosure happen?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Not again. How do you go from not understanding why an old lady hears music to being an alien? Did the Haldol run out? Now you're going to your home planet? Where's that? In the Delta quadrant perhaps? You're going to beam up or get into a mothership?

This is the crap that ruins this website. There may be people looking for a place to post great evidence, come here and read this nonsense and leave.

If you're an alien, go to a news station and tell them. Why are you posting it on the internet?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If you are actually an alien, which i dont doubt-but there are many weird people out there that will just say that to give a laugh to their small life- are there other aliens on this planet that do not know that they are aliens? For example Indigo children, and such

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by catalyst2466
reply to post by whoshotJR

I have seen people reach out in Love and utmost humanitarian ways that surpasses our other planetary existance, as we do not engage in such horrific crimes that are rife on your planet.

How is it that an Alien uses the word Humanitarian?

Would it not be "(insert your species)itarian" ?

My other leg has bells on it. No, you cannot pull it.

[edit on 29/7/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by catalyst2466
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

This is my synopsis as a child's memory- my later development grew to such an extent that was highly unusual. I try to reamain human as I have not finished my mission. by the way a writer can change their style at any time if their very "imaginative" and diverse.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by catalyst2466]

If They're, not Their. And remain remains remain as opposed to reamain, which it refrains from being.

Writer.... I at least do not confine myself to one subjective container because I am a faulty human with all the flaws that being so entails.

I would suffocate under the pressure of arrogance a title would impose upon me.

I'm a yobbo. A gallah. A pestering polluting person posting, pointlessly pontificating to the pandering populace, perpetually.

I wish I was an Alien. Then I could get away with all of the above with a get out of jail free card... But, such is life...

[edit on 29/7/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
no def not the case with me i was just curious...altho i have seen a UFO when i was about 5 or 6 and have lived through some pretty bad stuff...stuff i dont have a problem explaining in a u2u. but yea nobody can tell me anydifferently that ETs dont exist...

You might want to consider the fact that you actually saw a UFO, even if you were only 5 or 6, as a sign in itself. No one sees them unless they are "supposed to." That may change if there is a world wide sighting at some point, if there ever is one. However, trust me when I say this...there was a reason why you got to see something that only 1-3% of the world's population gets to see.

Whether you would be considered special or not isn't the issue. It's the meaning behind the intent of the encounter. At age 5 or 6, you probably wouldn't have a clue as to why you were able to experience what you did, but, the fact that you experienced it separates you from the billions that haven't.

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by soldier8828

is it true in your opinion that there is a such thing as someone having to have an ET parent in order to be (birthed) on this planet or can any being be non aware of this fact and have something inside him/her tell them they are?

Here let me help out Ms. Alien.

There are many people that believe they are the offspring of an alien parent.

Now, does that mean one of their parents is in fact an alien, as in living with them as a father or mother?
Or, does that mean a female was *taken* and *seeded* with alien DNA then returned to Earth in order for the child to finish it’s gestation and when ready be born on Earth?

I’m sure there are other ways and means for this to course but you see, already there are so many questions piling upon questions it’s tough to get anything answered with any clarity.

Do I think it’s possible for someone to be a *half alien* and not know it?

Why not?

Is there *something inside* a half-alien that would *tell* them they carried alien *blood*?

Why not?

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Good Luck

[edit on 28-7-2009 by silo13]

Good answer. Initially I was going to attack your previous posts because you seemed quite volatile against the OP. However, its clear that you have an open mind, you just call people on what you perceive as inconsistent content.

Anyway...have a good one.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Have any of you considered that people who claim to be Aliens or time travelers or indigo children are people who are reaching for some kind of identity?
People naturally want to feel important, special, like the have a gift or purpose in life.
And sadly to say, theres a lot of people in this country who have really no talents or skills or knowledge, and try to grasp onto something that is not theirs, and inevitably end up making fools of them selves.
(kind of like americas current problem with wanna-be gangster kids) Identity crisis!!
People usually outgrow this and find their place in life which is fine, but the problem with it here on websites like this, is that is discredits the whole subject entirely, so "humans" like myself who just want answers about our ufo experience, are forced to wade thorugh the swamp of BS just to find one tiny little nugget of truth...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme

I agree with "Iamonlyhuman".

You're style of writing has changed drastically from your other posts, for example here, where you talk about an encounter at a post office. You 'sound' like a normal person asking a question.

Not an alien being in possesion of other worldy knowledge.

I ask that you post proof of your claims to being an alien. Otherwise, this is a wasted thread.

And um...how would she go about PROVING to YOU that she was an alien? Would she have to MEET you somewhere, and pull off her skin to reveal the extra-terrestrial that lies beneath? Or, or, or wait...would she have to fax you hard copies of her original birthplace and home galaxy, with signatures and initials from her mother, father, obama, and her extra-terrestrial leader, you know, something like a passport? What if I could get the mafia to call you up and VOUCH for her, would that work?

Can you prove to me that you're not a unich? How would you support such claims if you are not???

This thread is not based off of FACTS as you know and interpret them. If she believes that she is an alien and you're not buying into it, the best thing for you to do is to prove that she isn't. And...in the end, how do you know that she isn't actually an alien? Because you say so? What if her imagination isn't as big as your ego?

Secondly, why are you wasting your valuable living time in this forum if you claim that this is a wasted thread? I know your type well. I guarantee you flagged and marked this thread just so you could come back and act like a general pest until you can either break her and get the last word, or until the thread fizzles out and there's nothing left to argue about. You're not exposing her by your actions, you're actually exposing yourself.

I don't want to be cruel here, but, either you're a complete moron, or you're intentionally antagonizing this girl so that you can get booster points on your ego.

Proof that she's an alien??? Are you serious???....Jeez.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by patientobserver
Have any of you considered that people who claim to be Aliens or time travelers or indigo children are people who are reaching for some kind of identity?
People naturally want to feel important, special, like the have a gift or purpose in life.
And sadly to say, theres a lot of people in this country who have really no talents or skills or knowledge, and try to grasp onto something that is not theirs, and inevitably end up making fools of them selves.
(kind of like americas current problem with wanna-be gangster kids) Identity crisis!!
People usually outgrow this and find their place in life which is fine, but the problem with it here on websites like this, is that is discredits the whole subject entirely, so "humans" like myself who just want answers about our ufo experience, are forced to wade thorugh the swamp of BS just to find one tiny little nugget of truth...

Pretty decent statement on your part. I try not to always discount everyone, but, I definitely have a skeptical nature because there are many who fabricate information so that they can be noticed. I'm not making any conclusions on this scenario because, who knows...she may actually be an alien. It's highly unlikely though. The best thing is to never judge, because we don't walk in her shoes.

I agree with the swamp of B.S. though.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ok, so im an alien who is currently residing on earth, and im in america during the summer month of july, I am on the internet sharing the fact that im an alien with complete strangers, for what purpose? To inform the human race of an impending disaster? To expose a governments hidden agenda to the public? To explain to humans the nature of our being?

Nah.... just to tease ya and let you know that im an alien!
And if you ask me to prove it, I give some sort of stretched reason why it must remain a secret...but not so secret that I cant tell you... that IM AN ALIEN!

There's a reason why we ask for someone to provide some sort of evidence to back up their claim.

It really comes down to this, I have shared my ufo experience with a few people in my life who have ridiculed me or laughed at me...
Its sooooo frustrating to have someone tell you didnt see something that you clearly did.

Thats why when someone goes around making up "creative writing"
about being an alien..it makes me feel like im being ridiculed all over again.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by patientobserver]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by patientobserver
Ok, so im an alien who is currently residing on earth, and im in america during the summer month of july, I am on the internet sharing the fact that im an alien with complete strangers, for what purpose? To inform the human race of an impending disaster? To expose a governments hidden agenda to the public? To explain to humans the nature of our being?

Nah.... just to tease ya and let you know that im an alien!
And if you ask me to prove it, I give some sort of stretched reason why it must remain a secret...but not so secret that I cant tell you... that IM AN ALIEN!

There's a reason why we ask for someone to provide some sort of evidence to back up their claim.

It really comes down to this, I have shared my ufo experience with a few people in my life who have ridiculed me or laughed at me...
Its sooooo frustrating to have someone tell you didnt see something that you clearly did.

Thats why when someone goes around making up "creative writing"
about being an alien..it makes me feel like im being ridiculed all over again.

I can understand and relate to your feelings that you convey in the post. And you definitely have a valid point, however, she was not aware that this would be the impact that it would have on you personally. I'm sure many others are thinking the same thing. But, she may actually believe that she's an alien, and again, since I can't prove that she isn't...I leave it alone. There are many on this thread who have already ridiculed her until she left. So, I think she understands how you must feel on a certain level.

Anyway...I thought I would give my personal little insight on it. If, it qualifies as such.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join