It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of future from aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I want to know a few things from everyone:

1. Are you having any dreams that portray a future you are in, such as war, poverty, advanced technology, or anything else that you regularly dream about?

2. Do your dreams seem real? When you have them do they seem different from your regular nightly dreams?

3. Have you had strange experiences you can't explain that may be extraterrestrial or alien?

4. Do you feel special or important after the dreams?

5. Do you feel that you will witness the events in your dreams one day?

I want to try and piece a few things together. Let me know your experiences! Please flag and star!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I had a strange dream the other night and it woke me up. I was on some sort of deck with my husband and mom and we were watching an amazing borealis (sp.?) I have never seen it in real life but this was absolutely an amazing sight! The entire sky was a motion of wavy pinks, purples and blues. I noticed everyone on the streets were stopping there cars and watching in amazement. Then these huge holograms of strange symbols seemed to be floating through the air. They were different symbols that all I can descibe them as was holograms. I have never seen any symbols resembling any of them here. I remember just being in awe of the sight of all this and thinking, this must be the sign we have all been wondering about. Then I woke up and felt disappointed that I couldn't continue viewing the sky. I remember the distinct feeling of love and awe. I would love to know what brought on that dream!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

Thank you Starseed32! Exactly what I am looking for.

I have a few questions if you don't mind.

1. Did you feel like it was given to you to see?
2. Did you ever think you were special for seeing it?
3. Also can you still visualize the dream to this day with complete accuracy?

Thank you for sharing your dream!

[edit on 27-7-2009 by gravitybender]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I've been having some, almost real dreams. But they have nothing to do with what you stated. I believe that dreams ARE what you are thinking subconciously, whether 1 second before you go to sleep or a week before. Maybe you can even dwell on a subject, and dream about it. Actually probably.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

Absolutely I agree. I want to try and bring everyone together on this subject because I think dreams like anything else can be manipulated. I am trying to find a connection to prophetic dreams and extraterrestrials. I feel they have the technology to make your mind see something projected into the REM state.

I'm just trying to add some things up.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

when I was about 16 I had 2 very very terrifying "Holocaust Dreams" wherein I witnessed not the end of the world, but rather a new world of a negative polarity. I watched as everyone around me blindly allowed the world to turn (to over simplify) from a good world, to one of pure evil. I was unable to help or advise or do anything but watch, and I seemed to be the only one. These dreams were so terrifying and real that I was unable to shake the feeling of dread that they caused for hours and hours. since then I almost never remember my dreams.

Recently though I find myself waking up with an intense sense of needing to research something, to learn. For instance, a few days ago I felt it necessary to research chemtrails, I hadn't given them any thought previously but I just knew that I needed to do some reading. Obviously, i started looking at the sky and seeing them everywhere and hanging low in the sky for hours. A day or two later I felt the need to be rid of them and I discovered "sylphs" which apparently can be summoned with a prayer to dissolve the chemtrails. this morning I prayed for the chemtrails to go away and within 15 minutes the trails were gone. coincidence? Maybe.

in the past few months as I am falling asleep, I frequently undergo a light sleep paralysis, with closed eyes I see a star field and impressions will appear in my line of "sight". These impressions might be of faces I do not recognize or people I do not know. On a few occasions, I have seen a demonic face with glowing eyes. I was raised agnostic by my parents and so have no prior religious imagery lurking in my unconscious. A few days after seeing the demonic impression I recognised this same image in a video about the illuminati (a topic which I had never seen a video about prior). On one occasion, I felt that there was a "presence" in my apartment, nothing that was visible, but a presence nonetheless.

Last night I closed my eyes, felt my body weigh down and began to see the 'starfield" that has become very very common for me. An image of a seemingly compassionate grey alien appeared to me. I asked it "what do they want", a moment later, an image of a snake slowly appeared, reared back and sprung at me, biting my shoulder without letting go. I felt as if I was being pinned by the shoulder and held down. I felt that I was being attacked. I told it to let go once, and then again more forcibly until it did. I had to force myself to open my eyes, got up and had a cig before going back to bed.

I'd love to know what it all means.

edit: I did remember a dream not that long ago. I was quite vivid about a gentleman that I had not seen in a few years. 2 days later he came into my work to visit me...He lives on the opposite side of the country.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Tamale_214]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I am of the belief that dreams are a way for your subconscious mind to sort through information one got through the day. however, I had one dream several years ago that I still remember to this day due to the realism that I felt from it. It means nothing to me, however those of you who believe dreams can be prophetic might find some value on it.

In the dream, I was taking a walk in the streets of London (despite the fact I live in the States and have never visited the city of London). I was talking with some friends who were walking alongside me, when suddenly I hear a huge explosion behind me. I turn around and the first thing I see is a building crashing down due to explosives that were thrown from flying craft. immediately afterwards i see hundreds of people running away from their houses and hundreds of aircrafts fighting in the sky. Somehow I was aware that this was not a falseflag attack or a terrorist attack; I was 100% positive that this was a war between humans and some sort of alien species.

I was literally in the middle of a battlefield, with bombs and aircrafts falling everywhere. What i find somewhat strange, though, is that my father had a similar dream several years ago. He dreamed that he was in Peru and several flying crafts were fighting above him. the sky was a reddish color, and he too was 100% sure this was a war between humans and extraterrestrials.

I find this quite interesting, hopefully those of you who believe in dream prophesy might find some value in this (and who knows, you guys might be right after all and dreams really are prophetic!)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Once I had this dream I was standing in my apartment looking outside, I posted it here somewhere before but I'll post it again. I could see the houses, the sky was blue with a few clouds, it was a sunny day and appeared to me to be the end of spring/beginning of summer. The sun indicated it was about 11:00 in the morning.

Then in the distance, west from my apartment I could see this black spot in the sky which quickly turned into a black tunnel going from west to east. As it expanded, the area around it seemed to be sucked into it like when small objects are being picked up by tornadoes, it looked mostly like when a polaroid film is burned, a golden hue around it turning the sky around it into different colors, like mist enveloping the black tunnel which was swirling by now. Then the black tunnel began to move eradic, touching the ground beneath it once and that is when the earth started shaking.

The next thing what happened was that the ground split apart and all the different pieces (maybe 500m in lenght, 200m wide) were somehow ejected into space. The dream ended with seeing this steam all around me and feeling a strong wind coming from beneath. I felt like I could "lift" upwards on this wind but as I floated a little I decided I would rather stay and could go later, that is when the dream ended and I woke up. The most impressive about the dream was the lightning kind of sound when the black spot appeared and the rumble of the earthquake.

This happened maybe half a year ago and I can still remember it very vividly. I believe it is symbolic as my outlook on life is changing a lot, also I really don't want to believe in any world disasters happening in my future. If something like that will happen, there's nothing to do about it anyway.

[edit on 28/7/2009 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Posted this in BTS a few days ago.

I normally don't remember my dreams and I feel that most of the time I don't even dream ( probably don't hit REM). Last night I had this dream that is so far out but at the same time was extremely vivid and real to me.

I'm out in an open area like a field, looking up at the sky. The grass is very green around me and short. In the sky is a bunch of stars and then I notice 4 big blue dots that have a white kind of aura around them that's very bright. The white around it starts to get brighter and the stars in the sky begin to fly by faster and faster like the rotation of the earth has been sped up.

I'm laying on the ground gripping the grass very tightly and I feel a wave of uncertainty but not fear. It's almost like multiple dimensions are converging as I see other beings appear around me as the sky flashes. They are also looking confused and don't know whats happening. The sky flashes very brightly and now it seems like all of us are in a green field on another planet. I can stand up now and the sky is no longer seeming to spin but it also don't appear like the normal sky for me. It seems like I'm viewing the stars from a different planet.

Then I find myself with hundreds of others mostly human and we are inside some type of structure that's very labyrinth like to me. For some reason I feel like I'm on the bottom level of what ever it is and I have been separated out by some sort of ranking and I'm on the bottom of all the ranks.

I'm wandering around and I find a small hole that I climb in and get to a level that is one higher then mine. This time I see very few humans and a variety of alien looking creatures that are wandering around lost. I ask one of them what they are and he replied back with something that started with a c. Sadly I told myself to remember the name because it was very important but I never wrote it down and it escapes me now. This alien looked like it was kind of a plant with bark textured skin. It also told me it didn't know why it was here and looked a bit scared.

I only remember wandering around and then I woke up. The weird part is I woke up and I feel different, I couldn't tell you how I feel different but I just feel different. I feel like part of me came awake but I just don't know what to do with it. I also woke up feeling like this is an event I will see in the future and others had the same dream.

I don't know why but I constantly find myself looking into the sky and feeling like I should be seeing something each nice, particularly the moon. The other night I just sat on the deck and looked at the stars, I also feel drawn to the moon when you can see it in the daylight.

Odd I know and probably just a dream.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by whoshotJR]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I do feel like the dream was meant for me. It's funny because I looked up dream interpretation after I left me post here and this is what i found for Aurora Borealis..."If you dream of seeing the northern lights and experience a feeling of love and warmth you are probably having a spiritual experience and you should examine all the other symbols found in the dream, no matter how small they are. Usually this feeling of peace and love is an indication that your spiritual state is doing well, but if you are frightened or sad it may be an indication for you to come back into the light of God's love and care." It also said that it is a dawn of new beginnings. This is amazing to me, I about fell in the floor when I saw this because it is exactly what I'm going through right now and how I feel! I still do not understand the hologram symbols that were floating in the air but it must have been some type of sign or message that I still do not understand.

I'm not sure if it made me feel anymore special than I already think of myself. I think everyone gets reassurences and are special in there own ways. But I do feel that this dream was special for my own knowing.

Also, I can remember every little thing about this dream like it really happened to me today! The only thing I am straining to remember is exactly what the hologram symbols looked like.

One other thing, I have had about 5 premonition dreams in the last 5 years. Three of them were just everyday life dreams about myself that came true like Deja vu, months to a year later. Two of them were warning dreams about others. The first warning dream came true 3 months after the dream and the second one came true 48 hours after the dream about a family member.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I will be back to post later Bender, but just wanted to support your thread, well done mate

S@F

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Information hunting for a new book OP ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by newworld

I find this quite interesting, hopefully those of you who believe in dream prophesy might find some value in this (and who knows, you guys might be right after all and dreams really are prophetic!)

Thanks for that dream. Please don't misunderstand what I am trying to do here. I'm not saying all dreams are prophetic; it's actually quite the contrary.

I am acknowledging that our subconscious is responsible for our dreams and that they most certainly are a reflection of our day’s events. We do not fully understand dreams and the purpose, which is okay. The goal here is to find a connection between very few dreams (1%) and communication with extraterrestrials.

It is my belief that when abducted or taken, most people have subliminal messages implanted into their mind, or they may even be given suggestive thought that is timed to go off periodically in the dream state.

My goal is to find a connection to prophetic dreams and what they are trying to warn us about. I believe that the selection of humans from a certain form of alien race is meant to create a group of people who are in tune to a war between multiple alien races.

I see these prophetic dreams as being a conditioning, and warning sign to selective group that will one day have to confront the situation.

I could be wrong, thus the reasoning for the thread. I need as many people to open up to this, we need to find connections to make sense of what the communication is and if indeed it does exist.

Please keep the information coming!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214

Recently though I find myself waking up with an intense sense of needing to research something, to learn. For instance, a few days ago I felt it necessary to research chemtrails, I hadn't given them any thought previously but I just knew that I needed to do some reading. Obviously, i started looking at the sky and seeing them everywhere and hanging low in the sky for hours. A day or two later I felt the need to be rid of them and I discovered "sylphs" which apparently can be summoned with a prayer to dissolve the chemtrails. this morning I prayed for the chemtrails to go away and within 15 minutes the trails were gone. coincidence? Maybe.

Let me point you to another thread I started before this one:

What are we searching for?

I too have had the same feeling for searching and it has grown incredibly over the last few months!

Last night I closed my eyes, felt my body weigh down and began to see the 'starfield" that has become very very common for me.

I have had similar experiences however what I see are galaxies. I have had dreams where I am laying in grass and looking up into a night sky that is filled with galaxies and a feeling of intense spiritual awakening happens.

Also in my dreams there is always someone behind me that talks into my ear telling me what to do. I can't explain it but it seems as though in my dreams I am being led on a journey.

Great post!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Information hunting for a new book OP ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

No I just feel like I am serching for something.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

Thank you!

This helps me understand what others are going through. What is amazing is that we are experiencing different things in our dreams but we are all sharing common ground.

I have a feeling that spiritual, God, and ET's are all connected and what we are facing in our existence is something more in which everything is done with purpose.

Think of it this way: I believe that we are given messages as guidance, we cannot always decipher them but they are given to us in intervals as to direct us. I feel that this is a very small percentage but it has enough impact on our lives to prepare us, warn us, or educate us on something that may be coming.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by gravitybender]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR

I'm out in an open area like a field, looking up at the sky. The grass is very green around me and short. In the sky is a bunch of stars and then I notice 4 big blue dots that have a white kind of aura around them that's very bright. The white around it starts to get brighter and the stars in the sky begin to fly by faster and faster like the rotation of the earth has been sped up.

I'm laying on the ground gripping the grass very tightly and I feel a wave of uncertainty but not fear. It's almost like multiple dimensions are converging as I see other beings appear around me as the sky flashes. They are also looking confused and don't know whats happening. The sky flashes very brightly and now it seems like all of us are in a green field on another planet. I can stand up now and the sky is no longer seeming to spin but it also don't appear like the normal sky for me. It seems like I'm viewing the stars from a different planet.

I have had the same type of dream! Only in mine they are galaxies that I look up at. Also I feel uneasy as well, more sick like vertigo but come out of it with intense spiritual awakening.

I don't know why but I constantly find myself looking into the sky and feeling like I should be seeing something each nice, particularly the moon. The other night I just sat on the deck and looked at the stars, I also feel drawn to the moon when you can see it in the daylight.

I got chills from this!! I feel like I always have to look up, specifically at the moon!

Odd I know and probably just a dream.

Maybe... But that's what I am trying to find out. What's more odd is that we share similar experiences!

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I just want to know if anyone else ever has this experience even for an instant.

For years, ever since I was a small child, I have had a feeling that nothing around me was real. It all started with a dream I had when I was small and the dream was so incredibly vivid that I remember it in detail even tens of years later. I dreamed that I woke up in my bed and looked over to my right. My room you see, had a door leading outside that was behind clothes that were hung up in front of it, but I never used it. Anyway, I woke up because of a strong burst of wind that hit me and stirred me from my sleep. As I slowly moved my legs out of my bed, sitting up and turning to that door that led out of my room, what I saw was a tunnel, red in color that seemed to take up that area previously taken up by a door. Climbing out of my bed, intrigued in the way that all children are, I started my trek through the tunnel.

Now thats where it gets weird. I felt a kind of feeling off... higher understanding, a connection to a higher level of understanding that no normal person could possible comprehend. As I went maybe ten feet into the tunnel, I came to a sheer drop. A quiet voice, as though someone were standing near me yet obviously they weren't, whispered to me that "If you go through with this, there is no turning back ever. You realize this correct?"

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hi, I have dreamed about Aliens and strange space experiences since I was about 6 years old, while sleepwalking,then Id wake up in strange places in the house. Which is odd because my parents never even talked about Aliens (Jehovahs Whitnesses, exept me) and I wasnt allowed watching tv at such a young age.
For years, they where all I would dream about, nothing else...ever! Then it stopped at about 18, for a year or so. I am now 21 and having more frequent dreams about them one again, the only difference is, it feels like reality, until I wake up.
I must say, when I wake up I feel quite sad that its over, even if it was a bad dream.

I get quite attatched to them, I dont ever forget any. I would be really upset if they had to dissapear.

x

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
(The bottom half got cut off for some reason
)

I distinctly remember feeling important, as in fate of the universe important. I also distinctly remember saying something about how I understood the sacrifices I was about to take and then I jumped.

Its at this point that I awoke in my bed, sweating, scared, and now with the feeling. It was as if I woke up and saw through the world. Like everything around me was a memory, a wraith, a shadow of something long gone.

Ever since that dream, I have experienced constant deja vu that actually increases to the point that I feel like my body doesn't exist. The only way I keep from literally going crazy from this all is to not think about it, to put it out of mind. These deja vu 'attacks' can be triggered by anything from a simple sentance that one of my friends/family/anyone says, to seeing a person, place, or physical object.

I have seen a psychiatrist thinking I might have schizophrenia or some mental disorder similar to it and apparently the doc thought it was stress and that I needed to relax. I am never a very stressed out person as my personality is more laid back and I am very accepting of the things and events in my life. I really don't know if this was some kind of spiritual event that 'illuminated' my entire being, or if I am just going crazy
The feelings have plagued me so long though that I have gotten a bit used to it, but I know that its not normal.

So, I was just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this or something like it no matter how fleeting. Surely, I can't be the only one!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join