It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Indigos are there?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

UM, no it just looks like I wrote it.Why does belief have to mean belief in a religion. I dont believe in religion but I have my own beliefs. A belief IMO, is something you believe in and, that can be anything.
Point is, if they believe they are indigos, let them have there beliefs, they are not hurting anybody.
Somebody always has to drag in religion, please...

PEACE!!!

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

I guess you are right it just caught me off guard.I mean the way you phrased it was like there was a belief system involved in being an Indigo,which to my knowledge there is not,but who knows? I think the whole indigo thing is pure unadulterated BS
edit;what are their beliefs?and where exactly is her daraus?

[edit on 28-7-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by Lichter daraus

I guess you are right it just caught me off guard.I mean the way you phrased it was like there was a belief system involved in being an Indigo,which to my knowledge there is not,but who knows? I think the whole indigo thing is pure unadulterated BS
edit;what are their beliefs?and where exactly is her daraus?

[edit on 28-7-2009 by genius/idoit]

Daraus is german for out, so im not really sure what your asking. If it was a joke, sorry I didn't get it. As for what they believe in, go read the thread about them they pretty much spill out there beliefs there...

PEACE!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
As for what they believe in, go read the thread about them they pretty much spill out there beliefs there...

Which thread is that? If it's what I'm thinking I had some fun there.

PEACE!!!

Namaste

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enlighten Up

Originally posted by Lichter darius
As for what they believe in, go read the thread about them they pretty much spill out there beliefs there...

Which thread is that? If it's what I'm thinking I had some fun there.

PEACE!!!

Namaste

I cant remember exactly what the thread title was but, i think it went something like this > Many of you are actually Aliens

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I don't think Indigos are real.

But I also don't think ATS is a microcosm of the world, either. I think the proportions are probably a lot different, for all groups of people.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

The proportions of what people believe are different, but the similarity in how we all share the criteria is the same. Everyone is creative in some way no matter where you're from. Lots of people dislike authority and absolutely no one I have ever met likes waiting in line. Thats Indigo criteria. Im sure breathing is on the list too, but I don't want to upset anyone.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Any opinions on Greg Braden? He refers to Indigos and mentions the prophetic ancient texts which describe them as "The ones who walk between the worlds".

I believe Indigos are basically slightly higher evolved beings, with the extra DNA strands show as "Indigo" in colour.

Personally I think over the last few decades, Indigos are basically anyone whos "BS" detector is turned on again, woken up, aware, enlightened, however you want to say it.

So I would say anyone afilliated with ATS is basically Indigo, maybe in another time and place, we are all heroes for fighting the war against evil.

ALWAYS BE A CHOSEN ONE

top topics

<< 1   >>

join