It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*UPDATE I have Inside information*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The things I know of that are about to happen, I've learned because of my status and position in life.
I'm not psychic and they aren't dreams. I can't tell you who I am, for fear I'll be laughed from the pedestal where my peers and I have placed ourselves high above people like you.

You can call me a liar, it won't bother me, and in the end it'll be your loss not mine.

Tonight I'll try to explain Swine flu.

If you are a Christian, the vaccines aren't there to kill you, just the opposite is true. If you want to live you'll get the vaccination.

There is a flu coming that will kill millions, it's already been manufactured and will be used as a bio weapon very soon. The Swine flu is not this flu but it's what we will use to get people to fall into line and do what we ask without panic and without question. So far it's worked brilliantly. You're terrified of dying from a flu that hasn't even killed as many people as a seasonal bug. It will not be difficult to get you in a vaccination line to vaccinate you against this new bio weapon under the guise of swine flu.

Why would we want to save the likes of you?

For the money. The dollar is the bottom line. We make insane amounts of money off of war. Without cannon fodder there would be no war, without Christians there would be no cannon fodder. It is in our best interests to see that your children are healthy enough to send to war. These vaccinations (there are more than one) are to not only assist your bodies in fighting a bio weapon, but certain children will receive vaccinations that in a few years down the road when we decide to flip a switch, make them much smarter and stronger than they will have ever imagined possible. They will be the new breed of warrior.

There will be a series of shots given, each series has a specific batch number. The vaccines will be shipped and delivered via zip code. Areas with high church attendance (especially evangelical) will be given specific batch numbers. Special attention will be given to areas. Many of these batches will be delivered directly by FEMA. The batches being sent to the high church attendance area are for future solders.

It's important to get the first series of shots no matter where you decide to get them. The second batches given without the first are the batches people should be concerned about. Might the government assume that people who refused the first vaccine be the potential trouble makers that need to be made ill and marked for FEMA camps?

So there it is in a nut shell. If you want your children to live, Get them vaccinated and make sure they get the entire series.

Maybe I'll write about the REAL economy soon.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by itsmuch2late

I replied to this before and then it was gone. Did you repost a thread that got deleted?

Anyway, please explain what you mean by your status and position in life. Also, why tell us about this supposed plan knowing the ridicule you'll have from your friends. If you can do that, I might be inclined to pay closer attention.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
cool i was gonna get the vaccine anyway, but now ones that give me super powers, bring it on.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You're going to need to show us proof of this message if you expect to be believed. Otherwise there's no point to this thread.

[edit on 7/27/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wish your reports could be validated. I for one will Not be getting the vaccine. I suggest others do the same.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm good with having fun but not at my expense. I'm not an idiot. I wouldn't leave evidence with people on ATS. What I MIGHT be is a very influential person in the entertainment industry, which if that was the case would mean that I rub elbows with the very elite on a daily basis. Everyone wants to be a star or to sleep with a star, and that's a fact.

The reason I tell you this is because one of my younger sisters is just like you. She made some bad decisions and married outside of loop for love not comfort. I guess I'm telling you what I wish I could be telling her.

reply to post by Hazelnut

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I also replied to this yesterday and then it disappeared.

It's very nice of you to share your information.

Now, tell us your inside information about the "real" economy.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If you are a part of TPTB that be who are perpetrating this crime then why are you here?

How do we know that you are not a disinformation agent?

Why Christians? Is Satan giving out extra credit for slaughtering them in war? As if non-Christians can't be drafted.

Keep your f#@king vaccination. Far be it from me to prop up the war machine. If the world is so screwed up that this story is for real I'll do without your help.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If you cant give evidence or proof then what is the point to your post. It simply will not be believed. Are you asking us to just accept your word? If you have a theory and wish to discuss it then there are better ways to approach the subject.

Some questions. Where did you get this information? Can you elaborate more on the details and without giving too much away drop some names, who do you rub elbows with?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Let those who want the vaccine take it..
If you gain super powers, we will all see, and then...just maybe, we'll get it too.
IF YOU HAVE INSIDE INFO, what in this vaccine makes these us SUPER?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I never said I was one of the PTB. I am however one of those chosen to profit (be thrown million dollar scraps) from the PTB.

Christians are the ones chosen because they don't need to be drafted. They will volunteer to fight for TPB and they will teach their children to do the same.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This is just too much.

Am I correct in thinking you feel record and movie stars are the elite?

No, everybody does not want to be a star or sleep with one.

I've met my share of celebrities and am fortunate to not have caught some disease from them. Most of them are a sorry lot.

The elite are not stars. They are owned by the elite.

Why did you start this thread? I can't imagine it's because you care because you are already angry.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well, the only reason I am extremely weary of what you're saying is not because you might be blatantly lying, but because of your motives. You could very well be in a powerful position above us all. And I think it's perfectly understandable for you not to want to disclose who you are and who you work for.

What I am weary about is the fact that you could very well be saying this to convince us ATS'ers to get the vaccine. Some of us are particularly stubborn when it comes to this type of government manhandling and will not heed the "warnings" whether they are true or not out of nothing more than principle.

Then there are those who don't want the shot, say they refuse to get it but can easily be swayed to get it with the proper amount of fear.

You could very well be targeting the latter.

Aside from all that, why the $%&# would you convince parents to vaccinate their children to save their lives regardless of the fact that they will supposedly be used and controlled after someone "flips the switch". If I had a child, I would rather take the chances than subject them to being pawns in a seriously messed up game.

This is the other reason I don't think your motives are just.

Lastly, you say Christians are needed to fight for TPTB. I get what your logic is, but once again you are specifically targeting Christians because they are most needed in this game. They need to get the vaccine so they can later be used and controlled? How sickening.

I've never, ever called anyone a disinfo agent on this site. EVER! You have the privilege of being the first. Congrats...

[edit on 27-7-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

They only way I see that happening so effortlessly as you make it sound is if the second coming happens. Is that also on the agenda?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Ahhhh....perhaps your "peeps" should do a little research. For really rich people "in the know", know this:

I am a Christian.
I am NOT your soldier.
I am NOT a soldier for the PTB.

Any questions?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Your story sounds interesting "Its Much Too Late", but I'd rather hear about the economy more than this kind of stuff. This kind of stuff seems rather far fetched in one particular way.

How do you personally know that if people get the right batch of vaccine that they will be getting a vaccine that will make their children smarter?

Have you personally seen someone take all of the vaccines and saw them become smarter?

I think you will have to post the one on the real economy also for us to check you out more to see if you are for real or not. As for now I will take your word for what you have stated, but I'd like more proof of what you state, if you know what I mean.

I doubt if I will get any vaccines, I think I'm smart enough already. I don't need a vaccine to make me smarter, and I don't want to become some warrior. I seriously doubt if kids need vaccines to make them smarter, simply because better foods are making people taller, stronger and smarter all the time.

Good thread though, star and flag for you my friend; but lets hear your version of the real economy. I think that the USA will have to tell the world that it is broke in October. But... the PTB will probably start a nuclear war with Iran in order to keep everybody off track that the USA is broke.

Iran has already told Israel's MI6 that it has purchased 20 Neutron Bombs and Iran will strike Israel with nuclear bombs if Israel messes with Iran. The USA knows this and is stating wait until September, which is right before the financial reports come out for the USA. Possible nuclear war time, for the cover-up of America's financial mess.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsmuch2late
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I never said I was one of the PTB. I am however one of those chosen to profit (be thrown million dollar scraps) from the PTB.

Christians are the ones chosen because they don't need to be drafted. They will volunteer to fight for TPB and they will teach their children to do the same.

Ok. Well, you lost me there. I am not going to teach my children to fight for 'TPTB.'

So...does that make me a bad Christian?

I would like to think if I had million dollar scraps from time to time, I would find something more constructive to do with my resources.

When the time comes, we probably won't have much of a choice but to take the vaccine, or die....so the argument is moot.

You have to admit that 'super powers' is way out there. Sign me up, right?

Who doesn't want super powers? Hmm...sounds to me like you are really trying to sell the vaccine, but come on....SUPER POWERS?

I like it though...'I might just be a (whatever).' Yeah....I might just be the Pope. Who can tell on here, right?

Makes me think of a Sham Wow commercial...

HEY Friend! Are you tired of NOT having super powers? Sign up today!

Hi, I’m Al Harrington, President and CEO of Al Harrington’s Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man emporium and warehouse. Thanks to a shipping error, I am now currently overstocked on Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Men, and I am passing the savings on to you.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I did not say that movie stars are the elite, far from it. I said that I rub elbows with the very elite on a daily basis and that everyone wants to SLEEP with a star.

So NO you are not correct.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
You know, it doesn't take much for someone to come on anonymously and spout doom and gloom predictions with nothing to back it up other than "I'm someone that knows something." Really, we're all people that know some things. Care to enlighten us as to anything that might lend any credence to what you're trying to say?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well it’s a new account and poster who appears to have joined with this agenda in mind.

What is their real agenda though?

Fear, adulation, mental masturbation, attention or something else is causing them to make the post.

No small hint of arrogance is present but a huge one. No sense of real guilt is present but a hypothetical guilt.

So I would discount the information is being posted out of guilt.

Do the Powers that Be sometimes divulge secrets to those they wish to bed as they suggest in a hypothetical and theoretical ‘maybe I am a celebrity’ explanation as to how the information was obtained.

Yes the Powers that Be do sometimes divulge secrets in this fashion to lovers.

The Powers that Be also frequently lie by offering information in exchange for sexual favors that is not very valid or accurate information.

Most celebrities though have humble personalities the day of the temperamental and superficial Madonna is long gone in Hollywood, so this would make the poster a want to be celebrity being bedded in casting couch affairs most likely homosexual ones.

Would the Powers that Be have their own method of mass propaganda to affect this outcome if that is the outcome they wish to affect? Yes of course they would and do.

Would they see any benefit in approaching conspiracy minded internet bloggers with their actual agenda?

No they wouldn’t.

If the sister married outside of the Power that Be circle why would that prohibit contact? It wouldn’t, the sister wants no contact with the poster nor are celebrities part of the actual circle just sometimes invited to participate in some circle functions.

All in all I would say it’s someone just playing around on ATS to be condescending and have a laugh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join